Author Topic: Anti-Biden rallying cry 'Lets Go Brandon' causes mainstream media meltdown  (Read 587 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Anti-Biden rallying cry 'Lets Go Brandon' causes mainstream media meltdown
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2021, 06:35:55 am »
Almost as much fun as watching an environmentalist watch an endangered animal eat an endangered plant.

Or even better as much fun as watching an environmentalist watch you eat an endangered animal after it ate an endangered plant.

Fire up the BBQ!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2021, 06:57:02 am »
Or even better as much fun as watching an environmentalist watch you eat an endangered animal after it ate an endangered plant.

Fire up the BBQ!!!

Well, meat is plant-based food.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2021, 10:57:46 am »
It’s a dumb rallying chant

We used to blast the left for turning things such as sporting events in political causes

@LMAO

Lighten up,Lucille!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2021, 11:03:24 am »
I just think it’s a dumb phrase. And I do know from listening to people that they don’t like sporting events and Olympics being turned into battle grounds for the left and right

@LMAO

That must be why people are doing it all over the country,huh?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2021, 11:11:27 am »
@LMAO

Lighten up,Lucille!

Lol….

I have no doubt that if this was being to done to Donald Trump you would be agreeing with me instead of just name-calling
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 11:26:19 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2021, 11:22:26 am »
Lol….

I have no doubt that if this was being to Donald Trump you would be agreeing with me instead of just name-calling

@LMAO

Gee,I guess we will have to wait for someone criticizes Trump to find out,won't we?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2021, 11:56:38 am »
@LMAO

Gee,I guess we will have to wait for someone criticizes Trump to find out,won't we?
:silly:

Beware comediennes bearing heads...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2021, 02:14:09 pm »
The Rats taught us that we cannot be gentlemen anymore, so let loose the "Let's Go Brandon" chants.

That's right.  Of course calling them the 'Rats is another example of the same phenomenon as "Let's Go Brandon":  it became standard among the Right online to use 'Rats after they made a big ruckus about subliminal advertising associating them with rats because some ad which had a voice-over describing the Democrats' baleful policy proposals while a word crawl filling the whole screen included the word "DEMOCRATS", of which for a moment only "RATS" was visible.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2021, 04:29:54 pm »
That's right.  Of course calling them the 'Rats is another example of the same phenomenon as "Let's Go Brandon":  it became standard among the Right online to use 'Rats after they made a big ruckus about subliminal advertising associating them with rats because some ad which had a voice-over describing the Democrats' baleful policy proposals while a word crawl filling the whole screen included the word "DEMOCRATS", of which for a moment only "RATS" was visible.

Agree 💯
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2021, 05:12:23 pm »
@LMAO

Seems to me the left has been using the FU phrase against Republican Presidents for a long time, the leftist media proudly published photos of hippies and others displaying FU Ronald Reagan and I'm positive there ones as well as chant from Nixon to Trump. Conservatives are fed up with being told they have to be the Nice, Better, Restrained ones and that's why Trump was/is so damn popular with them!