Author Topic: Something Big is Coming... Clarice Feldman  (Read 509 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Something Big is Coming... Clarice Feldman
« on: October 31, 2021, 01:32:48 pm »
October 31, 2021
Something Big is Coming
By Clarice Feldman

Dilbert creator Scott Adams tweeted this week: ”The country’s energy is strange. Everything is amped up in every direction. Something big is coming.” He’s rarely wrong about such things.

Adams said he doesn’t know what that something big is, but I’m hoping it is a major shift in America’s political tectonic plates. I may be looking too hard for it, but I, too, feel it in my bones.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/10/something_big_is_coming.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Something Big is Coming... Clarice Feldman
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2021, 03:39:06 pm »
The false flag assassination of #FJB, which will be followed by a draconian pogrom against all political dissent, the likes of which will make the PATRIOT Act look like an act of sedition.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2021, 04:07:53 pm »
The false flag assassination of #FJB, which will be followed by a draconian pogrom against all political dissent, the likes of which will make the PATRIOT Act look like an act of sedition.

@Kamaji

False Flags,as well as False Everything Else,is the glue that bonds the left together. They can no more NOT do false flag operations than they can stop breathing.

BTW,I am fond of the idea of their breathing stopping. The old saying "The only good Communist is a  dead Communist" is as true today as it ever was.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2021, 10:18:29 pm »
sneakypete wrote:
"The old saying "The only good Communist is a  dead Communist" is as true today as it ever was."

Comrade Pete, be careful in your criticism of The Party.
You must realize that if you are to live by those words, it will mean a number of dead Americans.

It may mean a LARGER number of dead Americans than you realize.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2021, 10:46:34 pm »
sneakypete wrote:
"The old saying "The only good Communist is a  dead Communist" is as true today as it ever was."

You must realize that if you are to live by those words, it will mean a number of dead Americans.

@Fishrrman

I won't be the one that starts playing the tune,although IF I am still able,I will be out there "dancing".

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2021, 10:59:39 pm »

That's a problem?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2021, 11:10:41 pm »
Adams said he doesn’t know what that something big is, but I’m hoping it is a major shift in America’s political tectonic plates. I may be looking too hard for it, but I, too, feel it in my bones.

We had that shift in 2016 ..... the elites combined forces around the globe.

What we need is an intra-elite war while we combine forces, again, and in even larger numbers.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2021, 11:39:39 pm »
That's a problem?
Yep, I see nothing either.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2021, 12:40:30 am »
Yep, I see nothing either.

@IsailedawayfromFR

@mountaineer 

If I have to take up arms against my fellow Americans,even if they ARE lefties,I am not going to be happy about it.

In fact,I am going to be SERIOUSLY pissed at the professional criminal class we call "politicians" for letting things get so bad such a thing becomes neccessary.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2021, 01:21:37 am »
Yep, the ringing has raised to a loud shriek.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2021, 09:21:02 am »
Carter 2.0 is coming, like a freight train out of control.  Only on steroids and with a leader that is dead from the neck up literally.

Imagine 20% inflation +, home sales at a complete standstill, tens of millions unemployed, and companies only wanting to hire cheap foreign labor while Americans starve.  That is the future and worse.

If you saw the movie The Road, you might comprehend what we are in store for.  That is one possible outcome that I never thought possible, and now I do!!!!!!

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2021, 03:24:43 pm »
@IsailedawayfromFR

@mountaineer 

If I have to take up arms against my fellow Americans,even if they ARE lefties,I am not going to be happy about it.

In fact,I am going to be SERIOUSLY pissed at the professional criminal class we call "politicians" for letting things get so bad such a thing becomes neccessary.
A war against the leftist elites is a problem?

I believe it is the only way this country can be saved.

What way would you save it?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2021, 03:45:45 pm »

@IsailedawayfromFR

Yes. I do NOT look forward to having to kill anyone,my fellow American's especially.

Wish I had answers to those two,but don't. The OBVIOUS answer would be defeat them via the ballot box,but they have already figured out ways around that.

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2021, 06:13:06 pm »
@IsailedawayfromFR

Yes. I do NOT look forward to having to kill anyone,my fellow American's especially.

Wish I had answers to those two,but don't. The OBVIOUS answer would be defeat them via the ballot box,but they have already figured out ways around that.
No moral person looks forward to killing.  You as a soldier certainly understood that.

But right now it is coming down to kill or be killed, and I'd rather enjoy a bit more of my life and am prepared to defend it.

It looks like secession may cause that to happen and once again the War Against Aggression will take place as we defend liberty against those who wish to initiate war to force their will upon us.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 11:03:29 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2021, 06:59:51 pm »
I do NOT look forward to having to kill anyone,my fellow American's especially.
It's probably fair to say that none of us does. If we wanted to kill anyone, we'd be sickos and quite evil.

But I have imagined and/or dreaded a scenario where the Antifa/BLM types storm down our road wreaking havoc (unlikely, given we're not near an urban area, but still), and we'd have to arm ourselves to protect our lives and the lives of our family and neighbors.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2021, 08:07:12 pm »
@IsailedawayfromFR

@mountaineer 

That'll be two of us. At the very least I'd like to see to it they do not get to live in comfort while the rest of us are forced into the hell of their making.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2021, 12:06:15 am »
That'll be two of us. At the very least I'd like to see to it they do not get to live in comfort while the rest of us are forced into the hell of their making.

@skeeter

If I end up having to draw American blood because of the incompetence,the laziness,and/or the corruption of those goobers,I am not going to stop until either somebody stops me,or I draw the blood of the people responsible for creating this situation.

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2021, 01:42:09 am »
Something big came to Joe in Rome
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 01:43:51 am by IsailedawayfromFR »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2021, 02:01:12 am »

The "elites"? No,not a problem. Capital idea.

The problem is that there will be a sh*tload of misguided foot soldiers to wade through to even get close to the "elites". Those "elites" are the ones who will just fly far from the chaos they have created.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2021, 02:08:26 am »
@skeeter
I do NOT look forward to having to kill anyone,my fellow American's especially.

If I end up having to draw American blood because of the incompetence,the laziness,and/or the corruption of those goobers,I am not going to stop until either somebody stops me,or I draw the blood of the people responsible for creating this situation.
Well, that's where I'm at, too.

Anything that moves ordinarily moral and honorable people to the degree that they are willing to, or feel they need take up arms to defend their way of life will not be trivial. There have been, as in the 1770s, a long train of usurpations of power and infringements on our Liberty, and it is hard to say which straw will make the pack mule of the American Middle Class buck, but It's coming. Once it starts, it may be equally difficult to stop.

That Sleeping Dragon Admiral Yamamoto referred to is twitching even now, and there is still a rifle behind every blade of grass.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 02:10:23 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dancer

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2021, 09:47:19 am »
"I can feel it coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord."