Author Topic: Dr. Deborah Birx Blames 30 to 40 Percent of Pandemic Deaths on Trump’s Negligence  (Read 681 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

@LegalAmerican

You posted a "quote" from me in Post 14.  When was this from and where is the link to the thread? 

And equally curious ......  if accurate, what the hell would this have to do with Birx?

She claimed negligence, on POTUS TRUMPS part.  That is NOT TRUE and I have 4 months of items done to help deal with covid. BRIX CLAIMED not enough was done.  The link is at the bottom. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Trump MUST Up His Game for the Next Debate

Quote from: LegalAmerican on Today at 12:50:14 PM
The people MUST think that POTUS......really is a GOD!  POTUS has power over a, virus!  lol.  I have my list of his actions against virus, but need MYSTERY'S approval to post it.

Does this help @LegalAmerican ?  (RIGHT IN VIRGINIA)

TIMELINE: The Trump Administration’s Decisive Actions To Combat the Coronavirus
Apr 19, 2020

December 31: China reports the discovery of the coronavirus to the World Health Organization.

January 3: CDC Director Robert Redfield sent an email to the director of the Chinese CDC, George Gao, formally offering to send U.S. experts to China to investigate the coronavirus.

January 5: CDC Director Redfield sent another email to the Chinese CDC Director, George Gao, formally offering to send U.S. experts to China to investigate the coronavirus outbreak,

January 6: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a level I travel notice for Wuhan, China due to the spreading coronavirus.

January 7: The CDC established a coronavirus incident management system to better share and respond to information about the virus.

January 11: The CDC updated a Level 1 travel health notice for Wuhan, China.

January 17: The CDC began implementing public health entry screening at the 3 U.S. airports that received the most travelers from Wuhan – San Francisco, New York JFK, and Los Angeles.

January 20: Dr. Fauci announces the National Institutes of Health is already working on the development of a vaccine for the coronavirus.

January 21: The CDC activated its emergency operations center to provide ongoing support to the coronavirus response.

January 23: The CDC sought a “special emergency authorization” from the FDA to allow states to use its newly developed coronavirus test.

January 27: President Trump tweeted that he made an offer to President Xi Jinping to send experts to China to investigate the coronavirus outbreak.

January 27: The CDC issued a level III travel health notice urging Americans to avoid all nonessential travel to China due to the coronavirus.

January 27: The White House Coronavirus Task Force started meeting to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the President.

January 29: The White House announced the formation of the Coronavirus Task Force to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the President.

January 31: The Trump Administration:
•Declared the coronavirus a public health emergency.

•Announced Chinese travel restrictions.

•Suspended entry into the United States for foreign nationals who pose a risk of transmitting the coronavirus.

January 31: The Department of Homeland Security took critical steps to funnel all flights from China into just 7 domestic U.S. airports.

February 3: The CDC had a team ready to travel to China to obtain critical information on the novel coronavirus, but were in the U.S. awaiting permission to enter by the Chinese government.

More: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/timeline-the-trump-administrations-decisive-actions-to-combat-the-coronavirus/

« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 08:52:03 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

I suspect @Right_in_Virginia was quoted out of context. I've seen news of medical and educational matters outside the US here in this forum (including threads posted by me), and sometimes in the World News forum (e.g. the lengthy thread about Covid-related doings in Australia). I've seen no evidence of the Moderator topics ban @LegalAmerican claims, but have seen plenty of evidence the claim is false.

As for the Trump Campaign link, that page is no longer on the Trump Campaign website, though the website (and some of its pages) is still up. No "MEDIA terrorists" (whatever that is), just former Trump Campaign people editing site content. The pages I linked above have more information than did the Trump Campaign webpage, and have considerably more information. Somehow the "MEDIA terrorists" haven't noticed, even though I've linked those pages on other discussion
sites and on Face Book.

Why are you posting?  It means MEDIA (terrorists) are removing all kind of information.  You haven't noticed that?   Nothing is false.  I copied a quote from my saved files.  You choose to go negative and accusatory on posts by me.
I appreciated RIV, help in posting all of Jan. items on here.  My mistake was posting, too much, that was attached to that one post.  I am sorry  RIV.   

It came from the thread title;  'TRUMP MUST UP HIS GAME for the next Debate-EDITORIAL/OPINION-The Briefing Room.

And you can see how out of context, can "harm" a person, like is done to POTUS TRUMP for 5 years. 

PETE. you did not help anything. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

I appreciated RIV, help in posting all of Jan. items on here.  My mistake was posting, too much, that was attached to that one post.  I am sorry  RIV.   

I figured out just a moment ago that you meant to only quote the list of accomplishments and dates.  No worries.  @LegalAmerican

You might want to edit your original post so it makes sense --- keeping just the list and timeline.   Just my two cents. 

I'm glad you saved the list!   :beer:

« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 08:50:39 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline DB

You had no power to implement those things, and even so, 30-40% would still not have been enough to bring the R number below 1. And you would have torn apart the fabric of society by blocking the right of people to gather. (This, as she gathered for Thanksgiving anyway.)

She's an idiot. Everyone is going to get this one way or another. The "vaccine" doesn't prevent people from getting it. We either get it through the population quickly or slowly but its going to happen. The only issue with quickly is if it is too quick for health providers to keep up with. And we never really reached that point. The longer it goes the more destruction it causes that can never be made up again. The cost is in peoples lives and standard of living.

Offline LegalAmerican

I still don't understand what my long ago  post about a 2020 debate moderator has to do with a thread about Birx in 2021.  It also appears you're pulling comments from different posters and combining them into one post.  Very confusing.

Anyway .... I give up @LegalAmerican

See, the MORE information I give, the worse it gets.  I just copied the whole PAGE ON TBR.  I thought that would help.  Guess not.  YOU ARE INNOCENT.  I am sorry.  I thought, more information would help.  I GUESS NOT.

BRIX SAID..TRUMP DID NOT DO ENOUGH.  I POSTED ONLY THE DEC. JAN, INFORMATION that you provided, that shows. POTUS TRUMP...DID MORE THAN ENOUGH.  It makes BRIX A LIAR. 

I have all of FEB,. MARCH, APRIL items done by adm. to combat and help with covid.  Very long.  The LINK to those items,
has been removed by "media-terrorists."  Your link below.

More: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/timeline-the-trump-administrations-decisive-actions-to-combat-the-coronavirus/

Offline LegalAmerican

She's an idiot. Everyone is going to get this one way or another. The "vaccine" doesn't prevent people from getting it. We either get it through the population quickly or slowly but its going to happen. The only issue with quickly is if it is too quick for health providers to keep up with. And we never really reached that point. The longer it goes the more destruction it causes that can never be made up again. The cost is in peoples lives and standard of living.

I agree and much proof, that the JAB is actually giving people the covid. The jab has HIV and some ebola spliced in.  Many posts on RUMBLE and Bitchute.  Take what you want, LEAVE the rest.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BMlquQ2vCuQV/

https://rumble.com/vobn23-doctor-hydras-and-parasites-in-vaxx-transfecting-humans-into-new-species.html
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 09:08:23 pm by LegalAmerican »