Author Topic: Mayor Stoney: ‘Youngkin and His Supporters Don’t Believe’ Slavery, Holocaust Were Real  (Read 234 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 1 Nov 2021

Richmond Mayor Levar Stoney (D) said Monday on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports” that Virginia gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin’s (R) and his supporters did not believe slavery and the Holocaust were real.

Stoney is the co-chair of the Terry McAuliffe (D) campaign.

Mitchell said, “How did Terry McAuliffe let Glenn Youngkin reframe the debate on education, including things like Toni Morrison’s book ‘Beloved’ becoming a flashpoint in this race with the issue of Critical Race Theory, which is not even taught in Virginia schools, but it’s become, according to most of the polls a big deal?”

Stoney said, “You are correct. We have seen Glenn Youngkin sort of divide parents all throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia, pitting parents against parents, demonizing teachers, demonizing public education, and to me, that’s not the sort of governor I know that Virginians want. We want a governor who understands that taught about the seriousness and how barbaric slavery was featured in ‘Beloved’ is actually correct. In order for us to actually grow as a commonwealth, we have to understand that slavery was real, the Holocaust was real and unfortunately Glenn Youngkin and his supporters don’t believe so and believe that our children should not be taught the same as well.”

He added, “At the end of the day, when you run down people lie Toni Morrison, a Nobel Prize winner, a Pulitzer Prize winner as well, that’s the sort of divisiveness that the commonwealth cannot stand for. Glenn Youngkin is ending his campaign the same way he began his campaign, on Trump conspiracy theories, dividing families and parents and running down teachers thought the Commonwealth of Virginia.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/11/01/mayor-stoney-youngkin-and-his-supporters-dont-believe-slavery-holocaust-were-real/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Just another outrageous false accusation the commies are desperate to have stick.

the issue of Critical Race Theory, which is not even taught in Virginia schools
Yes, it is.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Good Lord these people are disgusting. No shame at all.

People this desperate should be the LAST ones trusted with power.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@corbe  Your old Mayor?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

Richmond Mayor Levar Stoney (D) said Monday on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports” that Virginia gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin’s (R) and his supporters did not believe slavery and the Holocaust were real.

Richmond Mayor Levar Stoney (D) doesn't know that Democrats fought to the bitter end to preserve slavery, segregation, etc.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

My old Mayor Stoney Williams is still laying low since his parole is not up for another year.  @Cyber Liberty
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The sad part of that is that retard almost certainly believes that to be true.

I guess what is even sadder is the implication that all the people who voted for him are even stupider than he is,because they consider him to be their leader.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
That's ok, I don't believe Mayor Stoney is real.
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
sneakypete wrote:
"I guess what is even sadder is the implication that all the people who voted for him are even stupider than he is,because they consider him to be their leader."

That's because if one is black, one is almost certainly one of these, as well:

(to the tune of 85-90%, or more)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 02:01:52 pm by Fishrrman »