Author Topic: Virginia Dems Cited 300,000+ Mail-In Ballot ‘Delay’ Days Before Election Officials, Media Said Resul  (Read 1471 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Virginia Dems Cited 300,000+ Mail-In Ballot ‘Delay’ Days Before Election Officials, Media Said Results May Not Be Known On Election Day

"Thousands of absentee ballots currently sit at postal facilities throughout the Commonwealth, unprocessed for weeks on end."

by Andrew White   

Virginia Democrats had filed a lawsuit against USPS complaining about a “delay” of 300,000 mail-in votes just days before election officials and mainstream media outlets began priming the public for a scenario in which the results of the gubernatorial election may not be decided on Election Day due to mail-in ballots.

The Elias Law Group, a firm recently hired by the Terry McAuliffe campaign headed by Clinton-allied attorney Marc Elias, filed a lawsuit on behalf of the Democratic Party of Virginia on Friday October 22 against the United States Postal Service (USPS) citing a “delay” of over 300 thousand mail-in ballots in the gubernatorial race.

“With Election Day less than two weeks away and more than 300,000 Virginians likely to attempt to cast their votes by mail, the failure of the United States Postal Service…to timely process and deliver election-related mail is threatening to disenfranchise thousands of Virginia voters,” the lawsuit claimed.

“Thousands of absentee ballots currently sit at postal facilities throughout the Commonwealth, unprocessed for weeks on end.”

more
https://nationalfile.com/virginia-dems-cited-300000-mail-in-ballot-delay-days-before-election-officials-media-said-results-may-not-be-known-on-election-day/
October 31, 2021
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 12:55:20 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
What's this world coming to, when you can't get the USPS to collaborate in your election stealing schemes?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

What's this world coming to, when you can't get the USPS to collaborate in your election stealing schemes?
Remember the rats were yammering about stolen mailboxes just before the 2020 election, turned out to be deflection.

Probably the same play they're running here. If the rats are anything they're predictable.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 01:45:36 pm by skeeter »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Probably the same play they're running here. If the rats are anything they're predictable.
Here we go again. Bet a case of beer the Democrats "find" just enough ballots to put their guy over the top, a week or two after the election when they know exactly how many votes they need to win.

This scam has worked for them dozens of times in the past. So why not do it again?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 04:20:41 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Here we go again. Bet a case of beer the Democrats "find" just enough ballots to put their guy over a week or two after the election when they know exactly how many votes they need to win.

This scam has worked for them dozens of times in the past. So why not do it again?
I wish I had confidence the GOP would be ready for it this time. I wish I could believe they really wanted this seat.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

They're also telling people the records show they've already voted by mail ..... when they haven't.  They have to sign an affidavit and are given a provisional ballet.

I wish I had confidence the GOP would be ready for it this time. I wish I could believe they really wanted this seat.

The VA GOP claims they're ready with poll watchers and attorneys ..... but I doubt it's going to be enough.

The whole strategy of the congressional GOP for 2022 is:  "We win if everyone is in enough pain."  They completely overlook that part of Republican pain is our votes won't matter.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"Found votes" should be disqualified on its face. Chain of custody is completely unknown. Origin is unknown. Validity is unknown. But the Republicans let them get away with it again and again. Ever noticed the glaring 'in your face' fact that there are never any Republican found votes? In an amazing mystery which cannot ever be solved, ALL 'found votes' are for the Democrat candidate, or at least the vast majority of them are.

That is exactly how Stuart Smiley won. That election was an absurd farce. And everyone simply looked the other way. Nothing to see here. Finding votes a week after the election which are all for one Party is completely normal. What's the problem?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

You obviously are in the thick of this, and are hearing a lot more of what is going on in the trenches. 
Honestly, how good to you think Youngkin's chances are?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

Are you kidding?  The Virginia GOP will be helping them do it.  Just like they did for McAuliffe eight years ago.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

Are you kidding?  The Virginia GOP will be helping them do it.  Just like they did for McAuliffe eight years ago.
Yeah, I know. If the GOP picks up this seat they'll be on the hook to stop the big 'Infrastructure package'. Which they kinda would rather not do.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They're also telling people the records show they've already voted by mail ..... when they haven't.  They have to sign an affidavit and are given a provisional ballet.

If they count the Provisional, and the fraudulent ballot is still counted as well, gives the actual voter only 1/2 of a vote.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

Yeah, I know. If the GOP picks up this seat they'll be on the hook to stop the big 'Infrastructure package'. Which they kinda would rather not do.

Check out the Virginia GOP website:  https://virginia.gop/

Not a single mention of Glenn Youngkin, Winsome Sears, or Jason Miyares.  Heck, the site hasn't been updated in almost four weeks.  Republican candidates in Virginia have no political party supporting them.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

You obviously are in the thick of this, and are hearing a lot more of what is going on in the trenches. 
Honestly, how good to you think Youngkin's chances are?

We need a tsunami turnout.  The Youngkin team is quite optimistic we'll make this happen.   If the energy they're feeling translates to votes, we just may end up with Gov. Youngkin.    :0001:

(They're also aware of the set-ups for fraud @catfish1957 )

https://mobile.twitter.com/GlennYoungkin/status/1454865720186228739

« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 05:56:07 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Check out the Virginia GOP website:  https://virginia.gop/

Not a single mention of Glenn Youngkin, Winsome Sears, or Jason Miyares.  Heck, the site hasn't been updated in almost four weeks.  Republican candidates in Virginia have no political party supporting them.

It's somthing the campaign ignores, thankfully.

McAuliffe's dropped a couple of events starting Friday night.  He either knows he's sunk --- or he's returning to the basement secure the fraud machine's got this.  I can't express how much I want McAuliffe out of my state!

https://mobile.twitter.com/GlennYoungkin/status/1455229231554777094

Offline Hoodat

From 2009 to 2017, the population of Fairfax County, Virginia increased 12%.  But the number of Democrat ballots tallied by Fairfax County election board increased by 90%.  Any questions?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

From 2009 to 2017, the population of Fairfax County, Virginia increased 12%.  But the number of Democrat ballots tallied by Fairfax County election board increased by 90%.  Any questions?

Fairfax is fraud ground zero.