Author Topic: The other Virginia race that could shock Democrats on Tuesday  (Read 65 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The other Virginia race that could shock Democrats on Tuesday
« on: October 31, 2021, 01:38:48 pm »
October 31, 2021
The other Virginia race that could shock Democrats on Tuesday
By Thomas Lifson

It makes sense that the top of the ticket in Virginia’s state election Tuesday gets most of the national attention. The fact that Terry McAuliffe is both a former governor and before that a Clinton bagman makes the race compelling to journalists. But the GOP candidate for lieutenant governor deserves a lot more attention, especially since she has a reasonable chance of winning her race, too.

I wonder why the legacy media has so little interest in Winsome Sears? Could it have anything to do with the fact that she is a Black, female, conservative, Marine veteran?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/10/the_emotherem_virginia_race_that_could_shock_democrats_on_tuesday.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: The other Virginia race that could shock Democrats on Tuesday
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2021, 02:30:58 pm »
I like to think I am semi-informed on politics,but I had never even heard RUMORS about this woman before seeing the post above.

WTH??????

Black,NOT "white woman with a tan",but BLACK FEMALE USMC VETERAN RUNNING AS THE GOP CANDIDATE FOR LT GOVERNOR,and it's NOT all over the freaking news????????

AND.......,why the HELL hasn't Youngkin had her campaigning with him? If he is so freaking stoopid that he thinks she wouldn't be an assett to his campaign,maybe HE shouldn't be  the Governor of Va?

Kinda reminds me why the Republican Party was called "The stupid Party" for years.

This has literally given me a headache.

Somebody PLEASE tell me I am wrong and he HAS campaigned with her!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!