Author Topic: Derek Hunter: My Favorite White Supremacist Was The Black Guy  (Read 68 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
My Favorite White Supremacist Was The Black Guy
Derek Hunter

Posted: Oct 31, 2021 12:01 AM

Political stunts are generally stupid and performed by people desperate for attention or to change the subject. The planning meetings usually involve panic and a mad scramble for ideas, any ideas a frenzied group of people in over their heads thinks will work. They rarely, if ever, work. And when a stunt involves the noted pederast facilitators, you can almost guarantee a couple of things: 1, it will be especially stupid, and 2, some left-wing moron paid for it. Virginia just saw all of this rolled into one, courtesy of the goon squad at the Lincoln Project.

How serious must the closed-head injury have been for whoever the moron was who thought it’d be a good idea to send “white supremacists” to a Glenn Youngkin event? Youngkin, the Republican candidate for Governor of Virginia, leading in some polls, is a lot of things, but none of them are some kind of horrible racist.

Naturally, that hasn’t stopped Democrats from flinging the smear. Everyone from the dimwitted Chinese spy-bedding Eric Swalwell to the vacant, chunky resident racist at MSNBC Joy Reid have been espousing it like the simpletons they are. Only the very best of dogs do what they are told, unquestioningly, for the cause, and a lot of those dogs are in the media.

So when a group of 5 people turned up wearing khaki pants and white button-down shirts, carrying tiki torches and pledged their loyalty to Youngkin in Charlottesville, no less, the usual suspects in the blue checkmark brigade all played their assigned roles perfectly.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/10/31/my-favorite-white-supremacist-was-the-black-guy-n2598310
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34