Author Topic: Even CNN is Calling Terry McAuliffe Out for Making His Campaign All About Donald Trump  (Read 172 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Even CNN is Calling Terry McAuliffe Out for Making His Campaign All About Donald Trump
Rebecca Downs

Posted: Oct 31, 2021 9:15 AM

Former President Donald Trump lost Virginia in 2016 and 2020, as has every Republican presidential candidate since 2008. And he's certainly not running for governor of the commonwealth. Yet one would think that he is with how much Democratic gubernatorial nominee Terry McAuliffe has discussed him on the campaign trail. Even CNN is calling McAuliffe out for how obsessed he is with the former president.

https://twitter.com/jeffroe/status/1454552220649857034

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccadowns/2021/10/31/even-cnn-is-calling-terry-mcauliffe-out-for-making-his-campaign-all-about-donald-trump-n2598316
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

This coming from a network that would've gone belly up years ago if not for making everything about Donald Trump.

Offline LMAO

I don't live in Va. but is McAuliffe running on any of his "successes?"

It seems every article I read has him just lashing out
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Regardless, if McAuliffe doesn't win, I'll be very surprised.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

Trump isn't the issue in any state contest. If I lived in Virginia, I would want to hear what the gubernatorial candidate would do for my state, not how much he hated a former president.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Trump isn't the issue in any state contest. If I lived in Virginia, I would want to hear what the gubernatorial candidate would do for my state, not how much he hated a former president.

Yes, but you are one of those logical conservatives. The liberal bat crap crazies only care about the anti-Trump position.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Here's what happened:
Terry McClinton tried to pin Trump on Youngkin but discovered that people have fond memories of the Trump years. So now he has to walk it back.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Hoodat

Even CNN is Calling Terry McAuliffe Out for Making His Campaign All About Donald Trump

Meanwhile, CNN continues to devote 60% of their coverage to Trump-bashing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

I would also remember how badly a certain gubernatorial screwed the Commonwealth over the last time he was governor.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-