State Chapters > Virginia

LIVE THREAD -- VA. Gubernatorial Election

<< < (124/124)

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on July 23, 2023, 01:05:38 am ---@Smoking Joe

Thanks!

BTW,a CIB is NOT a qualification badge. The only way  to legitimately be awarded one is to have a Infantry MOS,and have two different witnesses testify that you were both shot at and returned fire with an enemy force in combat.

Of course,the rules are different for senior officers and those with political rabbi's,like Miss Miley. She got hers while serving as a staff officer in the Muddle East. Which means if she heard a shot fired,it was at a range inside the camp or an accidental discharge.

--- End quote ---
Maybe it isn't technically, but for all to see, it is a 'been there, done that' that speaks volumes. I was never in the service, but my dad has his, as have many of my friends.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on July 23, 2023, 01:05:38 am ---@Smoking Joe

Thanks!

BTW,a CIB is NOT a qualification badge. The only way  to legitimately be awarded one is to have a Infantry MOS,and have two different witnesses testify that you were both shot at and returned fire with an enemy force in combat.

Of course,the rules are different for senior officers and those with political rabbi's,like Miss Miley. She got hers while serving as a staff officer in the Muddle East. Which means if she heard a shot fired,it was at a range inside the camp or an accidental discharge.

--- End quote ---

What does two out of three get you? (I'm missing the infantry MOS.)

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Bigun on July 23, 2023, 01:16:44 am ---What does two out of three get you? (I'm missing the infantry MOS.)

--- End quote ---

@Bigun

Life?

Bigun:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on July 23, 2023, 02:35:08 am ---@Bigun

Life?

--- End quote ---

888high58888  :beer:

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on November 04, 2021, 04:06:53 pm ---You had nothing to do with Virginia's victory, and I'll be damned if you're going to take the credit or reap a reward.  Shut up, you fraud.

--- End quote ---

The entire Virginia GOP had nothing to do with Youngkin's victory.  They actively supportive of McAuliffe's first victory.  They just didn't think he needed as much help the second time around.  They've learned their lesson and will be more vigilant protecting Kaine in the next Senate race.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version