Author Topic: LIVE THREAD -- VA. Gubernatorial Election  (Read 15895 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: LIVE THREAD -- VA. Gubernatorial Election
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2021, 06:16:52 pm »
Look who's finally making a bleep appearance ..... useless morons.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GOP/status/1455547632001208323

Last time I saw a graphic that modern, Ford and Carter were duking it out.  :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2021, 06:17:44 pm »
Virginia GOP - Events for November

https://virginia.gop/events/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2021, 06:30:17 pm »
Virginia Democrat Caught Tampering with Campaign Signs Before Election

AMY FURR  |  2 Nov 2021

A Virginia Democrat delegate was stopped by police hours before Election Day when a deputy saw a woman taking campaign signs then entering a car driven by the elected official.

Fox News reported on Tuesday:

Delegate Chris Hurst was pulled over by police in Radford, Virginia, on Monday evening after a deputy with the Radford Sheriff’s office saw a woman taking campaign signs that were on display outside the city recreation center and then getting into a car Hurst was driving, according to Radford Sheriff Mark Armentrout.

Officers found Hurst driving the car with a suspended license, and he reportedly received a “driving while suspended notification” from a deputy.

Armentrout directed the outlet to the Radford City Police Department regarding why the man’s license was suspended. However, officials said the matter was handed over to the Virginia State Police.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/02/virginia-democrat-campaign-signs/

I can testify first hand that driving on a suspended license in SW Virginia is a very serious offense.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2021, 06:36:37 pm »
Virginia Sees Record Early Voting Numbers Ahead of Gubernatorial Election

JORDAN DIXON-HAMILTON  |  1 Nov 2021

In the 2017 gubernatorial election, 189,891 voters cast early ballots. However, this year’s race saw nearly six times that number being turned in early, with 1,137,656 voters submitting early ballots. The data firm TargetSmart provides these numbers, which indicate that close to one-fifth of Virginia’s 5,975,696 electorate has already voted in this upcoming election.

Current Democrat Gov. Ralph Northam signed legislation into law in April 2020 amid the coronavirus pandemic that increased access to early voting. Before 2020, Virginians who sought to vote early were required to have a valid reason to request an absentee ballot. Now, there are no precursors for requesting an absentee ballot, and Virginians may vote 45 days before an election.  .  .  .

.  .  .  Political analysts say that Democrats are more likely to cast early ballots, which could explain why the 2021 numbers favor Democrats. However, voter turnout is going to be the deciding factor in Tuesday’s election. As the Washington Post reports, “About a third of the early ballots cast have been in heavily Democratic and voter-rich Northern Virginia  .  .  .

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/01/virginia-sees-record-early-voting-numbers-ahead-gubernatorial-election/

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2021, 06:37:51 pm »
50 STATES   PUBLISHED: 1:00 PM 2 NOV 2021  UPDATED: 2:58 PM 2 NOV 2021

VA GOP Needs Poll Watchers Now, After Judge Allows Illegal Ballot Rig
The election is Virginia is being rigged.
 by April Matthews

https://conservativedailypost.com/va-gop-needs-poll-watchers-now-after-judge-allows-illegal-ballot-rig/

The Fairfax County GOP is asking for poll watchers today as Virginia communists prepare to steal the election.

The Gateway Pundit reported:

Some things never change.  Judges that won’t do what’s just and Democrats who steal elections. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2021, 06:39:35 pm »

.  .  .  Political analysts say that Democrats are more likely to cast early ballots, which could explain why the 2021 numbers favor Democrats.

????

Wasn't the opposite argument used for reasoning why Biden magically reversed the electoral trends late night....2020 Biden V. Trump?    :pondering:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 06:40:24 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2021, 06:39:57 pm »

The Fairfax County GOP is asking for poll watchers today as Virginia communists prepare to steal the election.

The Fairfax County GOP pretending that they give a damn about election fraud, after watching Democrat vote totals increase by 90% over the last two gubernatorial elections.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2021, 06:49:36 pm »
Dear Democratic Party Leadership,

On behalf of Republicans, I'd like to thank you for your selection of an uninspiring, Clinton-Establishment, middle-aged white man as your candidate for Governor of Virginia.

Good luck on the after-election analysis to figure out what went wrong.  Keep up the bad work and moonbat overreach that scares your own supporters.

Thank you.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online libertybele

« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2021, 06:55:33 pm »
50 STATES   PUBLISHED: 1:00 PM 2 NOV 2021  UPDATED: 2:58 PM 2 NOV 2021

VA GOP Needs Poll Watchers Now, After Judge Allows Illegal Ballot Rig
The election is Virginia is being rigged.
 by April Matthews

https://conservativedailypost.com/va-gop-needs-poll-watchers-now-after-judge-allows-illegal-ballot-rig/

The Gateway Pundit reported:

Some things never change.  Judges that won’t do what’s just and Democrats who steal elections.

Those things remain the same because there has not been a tremendous effort by the GOP nor the RNC to make changes to ensure a fair election.

Anyone who still is under the illusion that the GOP will take back the House in '22 or the Senate needs to open their eyes. Added to that the influx of illegal immigrants granted amnesty and voting rights and the GOP can kiss '24 good-bye as well.

By the way, I am hoping I am dead wrong.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2021, 07:12:41 pm »
Virginia Democrat Caught Tampering with Campaign Signs Before Election

A Democrat Virginia delegate was stopped by police hours before Election Day once a deputy saw a woman taking campaign signs and entering a car the delegate was driving.

Amy Furr 2 Nov 2021, 10:57 AM PDT

Fox News reported on Tuesday:

Delegate Chris Hurst was pulled over by police in Radford, Virginia, on Monday evening after a deputy with the Radford Sheriff’s office saw a woman taking campaign signs that were on display outside the city recreation center and then getting into a car Hurst was driving, according to Radford Sheriff Mark Armentrout.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/02/virginia-democrat-campaign-signs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2021, 07:15:43 pm »
If anyone is interested, here is a link to the Virginia elections results page
https://results.elections.virginia.gov/vaelections/2021%20November%20General/Site/Statewide.html

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2021, 07:37:35 pm »
(UPDATE) Reports of Virginia Voter Suppression Surface as People Turned Away From Polls Over Not Wearing Masks
https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2021/11/02/reports-of-virginia-voter-suppression-surfaces-as-people-turned-away-from-polls-over-not-wearing-masks-n468392
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2021, 07:40:03 pm »
Marina Medvin
@MarinaMedvin
My friend texts me:

“Voted! Walking in, the Dem   volunteer tried to offer me a sample Dem ballot. Pbly because I was brown. I said ‘Let's go Brandon’ and walked to the GOP tent.”

HAHAHAHAHA
#VAElections2021 #LetsGoBrandon
8:14 AM · Nov 2, 2021·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2021, 07:46:17 pm »
Being turned away for some made-up stupid 'mask' issue is despicable.
But it will affect both sides in the same way if it is being equally applied.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2021, 07:56:12 pm »
Being turned away for some made-up stupid 'mask' issue is despicable.
But it will affect both sides in the same way if it is being equally applied.

:mauslaff:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2021, 08:45:00 pm »

:mauslaff:
How could they know how a person will vote with them just standing in line?

If they apply the rule to Whites Only, that would cause a commotion. Black/Hispanic do not require a mask but Whites do require one? I doubt that would work.

And more than that, these days it is not guaranteed that so called 'minorities' are automatically going to vote Democrat. Those days are over.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Yep. All shiny and new looking with no wear from riding in a pickup on any of it.

IOW, BS. Another false flag operation.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2021, 09:52:35 pm »
Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz
·
22m
NEW: CNN Exit Polling (VA)

VA Electorate by Race
-White 73%
-Black 17%
-Latino 5%
-Asian 2%
-Other 3%
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2021, 09:52:53 pm »
Julio Rosas
@Julio_Rosas11
·
18m
BREAKING: Your Mom takes the lead in the exit polling.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #72 on: November 02, 2021, 09:54:14 pm »
Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz
·
23m
NEW: NBC Exit Polling (VA)

Glenn Youngkin Favorability
Favorable 53% (+9)
Unfavorable 44%

Terry McAuliffe Favorability
Favorable 44%
Unfavorable 53% (-9)

Donald Trump Favorability
Favorable 41%
Unfavorable 54% (-13)
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #73 on: November 02, 2021, 10:02:05 pm »
NEW: NBC Exit Polling (VA)

Glenn Youngkin Favorability
Favorable 53% (+9)
Unfavorable 44%

Terry McAuliffe Favorability
Favorable 44%
Unfavorable 53% (-9)

This would translate to a 53-46 margin of victory for Youngkin.  Why do I get the feeling that we will be looking at 49-49 split with a 3 or 4 day wait until all the remaining votes are tabulated.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-