Author Topic: Report: Trans Movement Tells Lesbians to Accept ‘that a Penis Can Be a Female Sex Organ’  (Read 446 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Trans Movement Tells Lesbians to Accept ‘that a Penis Can Be a Female Sex Organ’

Penny Starr 28 Oct 2021

In a lengthy piece exploring the ever-expanding movement of fluid sexual identities, a report claims that lesbians are facing criticism from transgender activists for not wanting to have relationships with biological men who consider themselves “transgender women.”

“There’s a common argument that they try and use that goes ‘What if you met a woman in a bar and she’s really beautiful and you got on really well and you went home and you discovered that she has a penis? Would you just not be interested?'” a woman identified in a BBC report as Jennie said.

“Yes, because even if someone seems attractive at first you can go off them. I just don’t possess the capacity to be sexually attracted to people who are biologically male, regardless of how they identify,” Jennie said.

The author of the BBC piece said, “Several people got in touch with me to say there was a ‘huge problem’ for lesbians, who were being pressured to ‘accept the idea that a penis can be a female sex organ.'”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/28/report-trans-movement-pressuring-lesbians-accept-penis-female-sex-organ/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Must be a PHD in stupid.

Offline mountaineer

Mental illness on a grand scale.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trust the science.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So, conversely.. my penis is a Vagina?   Well that sucks
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 01:33:37 am by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 pointing-up Please edit that @Wingnut

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Done!   LOL

LOL!  Their sense of timing is impeccable.  A week prior to important gubernatorial elections...on the heels of sexual assaults in high schools by boys in skirts.

Anybody who even thinks about voting Democrat is woefully stupid.  And ignorant.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

So losing all those houses, cars and furniture were for naught?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I got nuthin, this is a level of stupid beyond words.
Wait, I just realized these idiots validated my saying I was a male lesbian all these years :silly:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 04:48:15 am by GtHawk »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Calling these people insane ain't even scratching the surface.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

That Bloke looks like a Shelia...
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

I love it when Prog ideology leads Proggie activist groups into conflict with each other, Proggies eating their own, :pop41: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online goatprairie

I read an article some months ago about some "trans" woman i.e. man who had all his male equipment removed. He then considered himself a real woman.
But he couldn't understand why men didn't then find him attractive. According to him it was all just fleshy stuff down there....what was the difference?
I would guess many of the suicides of these seriously disturbed individuals is when they realize that just about nobody will find them attractive.
At my last place of work one individual decided he was a female and had all the surgery done. He wasn't the greatest looking guy in the world, but he wasn't ugly. But as a 6'3 hairy female he was exceptionally ugly. But he also considered himself a lesbian. He was attracted to women, but decided that hacking all his male parts off and dressing like a woman would make him attractive to real females.
I can't figure it out.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I read an article some months ago about some "trans" woman i.e. man who had all his male equipment removed. He then considered himself a real woman.
But he couldn't understand why men didn't then find him attractive. According to him it was all just fleshy stuff down there....what was the difference?
I would guess many of the suicides of these seriously disturbed individuals is when they realize that just about nobody will find them attractive.
At my last place of work one individual decided he was a female and had all the surgery done. He wasn't the greatest looking guy in the world, but he wasn't ugly. But as a 6'3 hairy female he was exceptionally ugly. But he also considered himself a lesbian. He was attracted to women, but decided that hacking all his male parts off and dressing like a woman would make him attractive to real females.
I can't figure it out.
Never try and understand the mentally ill, it's just not worth the headache.

Offline verga

I got nuthin, this is a level of stupid beyond words.
Wait, I just realized these idiots validated my saying I was a male lesbian all these years :silly:
I have maintained for years that I am a Lesbian trapped in a man's body.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Kamaji

Once again, men "mansplaining" reality to women.  And they just sit there and take it.  The irony is ludicrous.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Trans Movement Tells Lesbians to Accept ‘that a Penis Can Be a Female Sex Organ’

Once again, Fishrrman's credo:
Reality is what it is. It is not what we believe it to be.

Offline LegalAmerican

LOL!  Their sense of timing is impeccable.  A week prior to important gubernatorial elections...on the heels of sexual assaults in high schools by boys in skirts.

Anybody who even thinks about voting Democrat is woefully stupid.  And ignorant.

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

Never try and understand the mentally ill, it's just not worth the headache.

:bingo:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I love it when Prog ideology leads Proggie activist groups into conflict with each other, Proggies eating their own, :pop41: .

@PeteS in CA

Uhhhhh........

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I can't figure it out.

@goatprairie

I worked with a nice guy at the AFB in Denver a few decades ago. Pleasant guy,good worker,good personality,but was so light in the loafers he almost needed to be tied down.

Got to talking with him one day after I felt like he knew me well enough to know I wasn't attacking him,and asked him why he became queer.

He told me that he was and is attracted to females,but they were never attracted to him because of his odd looks (short,skinny,orange kinky hair,pimples in his 20's,odd-looking teeth,and who knows what else?),but that never seemed to bother homosexual men,who took him out,wined and dined him,and treated him like a princess.

I suspected,but never asked,that these men taking him out were probably in their 40's and he was still a teen when he flipped sides. If he is still alive,he is in his late 60's now,and most likely very lonely.

Since he was a horn dog and seemed to have no other options,he went light in the loafers.

BTW,he HAD to have leaned bi-sexual or he wouldn't have been able to switch teams.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 09:57:30 pm by sneakypete »

Offline mountaineer

That pretty much describes Bruce Jenner, too, doesn't it? Now that he's Caitlin, he's dating a woman.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That pretty much describes Bruce Jenner, too, doesn't it? Now that he's Caitlin, he's dating a woman.

@mountaineer

I suspect there was nothing happening "down there" before he switched teams,and he was hoping for a miracle.