Author Topic: Migrant caravan rejects visa offers from Mexican officials, keeps going toward US  (Read 137 times)

rangerrebew

Migrant caravan rejects visa offers from Mexican officials, keeps going toward US
The caravan set off toward the US last week
By Adam Shaw , Griff Jenkins | Fox News

Migrant caravan doubles in size as it travels through Mexico

Former Biden Border Patrol chief Rodney Scott slams the Biden admin for not enforcing immigration laws.

A massive caravan of thousands of migrants has rejected an offer of humanitarian visas for some of the travelers, and is continuing with its journey to the United States border.

The Mexican National Institute of Migration said in a statement that it offered humanitarian visas to women and children in the caravan, but said it was rejected by leaders of the caravan, which set off from southern Mexico last week.

One of the leaders told Reuters that they were distrustful of the authorities who they said had broken promises to them in the past -- and that the deal involved them reporting to government shelters and possibly being moves across states.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/migrant-caravan-rejects-visa-offers-mexican-officials-keeps-going-us

Offline Hoodat

Let's see.  A visa offer from Mexico, or a $450,000 cash payout from the US.  Hmmmm  .  .  .
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Let's see.  A visa offer from Mexico, or a $450,000 cash payout from the US.  Hmmmm  .  .  .

Let's Go Brandon !!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
One more time:
The most prescient man of the 20th Century:

The book he wrote:

You don't need to read it.
Just read the synopsis here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints