Author Topic: G20 Leaders Announce Endorsement Of Global Minimum Tax On Day One Of Summit ROME, ITALY - OCTOBER 30  (Read 262 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
G20 Leaders Announce Endorsement Of Global Minimum Tax On Day One Of Summit
ROME, ITALY - OCTOBER 30:

U.S. President Joe Biden arrives for the welcome ceremony on the first day of the Rome G20 summit, on October 30, 2021 in Rome, Italy. The G20 (or Group of Twenty) is an intergovernmental forum comprising 19 countries plus the European Union. It was founded in 1999 in response to several world economic crises. Italy currently holds the Presidency of the G20 and this year's summit will focus on three broad, interconnected pillars of action: People, Planet, Prosperity.

Shelby Talcott
Senior White House Correspondent
October 30, 2021 11:21 AM ET

World leaders attending the G20 summit’s first session in Rome Saturday announced their endorsement of a global minimum tax, a senior administration official said.

“Most of the leaders were in person, with others there virtually,” the official said. “The leaders all came out in support of a global minimum tax. The president emphasized the importance of this historic deal during his intervention. The president also mentioned that while we don’t see eye to eye on every issue, we can tackle shared interests.”

The global minimum tax would prevent corporations from operating overseas to avoid taxes. It’s a position that President Joe Biden has pushed for since taking office. By establishing a 15% global minimum tax rate, the U.S. would garner at least $60 billion more in revenue per year in the U.S. alone, an official told reporters.

“The deal works because it removes the incentives for the offshoring of American jobs. It’s going to help small businesses compete on a level playing field, and it’s going to give us more resources to invest in our people at home,” an official explained. “It’s a game changer for American workers, taxpayers, and businesses, and in our judgment, this is more than just a tax deal – it’s a reshaping of the rules of the global economy.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

So we need for the rest of the world to prove they are as stupid as we are before we do what we tell them to do?
How is that leadership?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
A global Tax?...  cueing NWO talk in 3....2...1......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

A global Tax?...  cueing NWO talk in 3....2...1......

That is the ultimate goal.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Of course they would.

Offline mountaineer

Biden supporting G-20 on "global taxes"
Jazz Shaw Nov 01, 2021 9:21 AM ET

The G-20 meeting in Rome went largely as most of you probably expected this weekend. The event was held in a sealed-off neighborhood in the city, where U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres spent most of his time scolding the rest of the world about climate change and the coming end of the world. He also complained loudly about how not enough vaccine doses are making it to Africa, accusing the United States and other developed nations of “vaccine hoarding and vaccine nationalism.”

But there was one topic where Guterres indicated that a broad level of agreement had been reached. The entire group, including Joe Biden, was in favor of a “global corporate tax rate” for corporations. They all appeared to agree that the world’s largest job creators all need to pay a minimum 15% tax, something that Biden has been pushing for in his massive reconciliation bill back home. This must be some sort of dream-come-true for all of the globalists out there. (Associated Press) ... More at Hot Air
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I will not pay a global tree hugger tax on principle alone   If a merchant wants to haggle over it, they'll lose my business.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

Nigel Farage: America's reputation has gone down the tubes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZbeF3raJkM

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Nigel Farage: America's reputation has tossed down the tubes in the trash in a soiled diaper

Offline Kamaji

Considering that most corporations pay more than that already, ....

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org