Author Topic: The Only Thing Biden Has Left Is Trump  (Read 160 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Only Thing Biden Has Left Is Trump
« on: October 30, 2021, 03:21:26 pm »
The Only Thing Biden Has Left Is Trump
By David Harsanyi Oct 29, 2021 12:01 AM ET

This week, the president took a trip to Virginia to try to help salvage the gubernatorial prospects of fellow Washington lifer Terry McAuliffe. President Joe Biden used the appearance to liken the GOP gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin to Jan. 6 rioters, to lie about Republicans supporting “book bans” and to attempt to goad former President Donald Trump into coming to Virginia. (Mission accomplished? Perhaps not.)

Biden wants to talk about one person these days, and that person isn’t Biden. Then again, what does he possibly have to brag about? Shutting down COVID? More Americans have died from the disease during his presidency than his predecessor’s, even with the emergence of vaccines. “I will not shut down the country,” Biden promised during his campaign. “I will shut down the virus.”

Now, of course coronavirus isn’t really the president’s fault. But since Biden had no compunction blaming Trump personally for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of citizens, no one can fault voters for using the same standard of culpability now.

more
https://pjmedia.com/columns/davidhasanyi/2021/10/29/the-only-thing-biden-has-left-is-trump-n1527746
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: The Only Thing Biden Has Left Is Trump
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2021, 03:38:06 pm »
If anything symbolizes the lack of rationality in political discourse today it’s that a complete disaster of a president thinks he can gain a political advantage by drawing comparisons to someone as successful as Trump was.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 03:39:03 pm by skeeter »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2021, 05:01:20 pm »
If anything symbolizes the lack of rationality in political discourse today it’s that a complete disaster of a president thinks he can gain a political advantage by drawing comparisons to someone as successful as Trump was.

@skeeter

Not true. Compared to the rabid anti-Trump alleged Republican "Party People",most of whom will probably vote for Biden instead of Trump when Trump runs in 2024,the Biden Bots seem to be rational.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2021, 06:26:27 pm »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2021, 06:29:42 pm »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2021, 06:44:04 pm »
This is going to be their 2022 strategery
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2021, 05:22:12 pm »
This is going to be their 2022 strategery

:thumbsup: