Author Topic: Green Beret Dies During Morning Workout at Fort Bragg  (Read 117 times)

rangerrebew

Green Beret Dies During Morning Workout at Fort Bragg
« on: October 30, 2021, 10:42:01 am »
Green Beret Dies During Morning Workout at Fort Bragg
Mil & Intel   

By Dustin Jones | October 29, 2021

A Washington-based Green Beret collapsed and died during morning physical training at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, Wednesday, Oct. 27.

Sgt. 1st Class Calvin T. Rockward, 38, was attending the Special Forces Warrant Officer Technical and Tactical Certification Course when he experienced a “sudden, unexpected medical event,” according to a 1st Special Forces Command statement. Rockward enlisted in the Army in 2004 and was assigned to 1st Special Forces Group at Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Washington.

Col. Ryan Ehrler, commander of 1st Special Forces Group, said Rockward was a valued member of his team.

https://coffeeordie.com/green-beret-died-training/

rangerrebew

Re: Green Beret Dies During Morning Workout at Fort Bragg
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2021, 10:42:40 am »
A reaction to a COVID vaccination? :shrug:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Green Beret Dies During Morning Workout at Fort Bragg
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2021, 11:45:29 am »
A reaction to a COVID vaccination? :shrug:
My question as well.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis