Author Topic: Attribution Studies Have Turned Climate Science Into A Clown Show  (Read 122 times)

rangerrebew

Written by Francis Menton on Oct 29, 2021. Posted in Latest news
Attribution Studies Have Turned Climate Science Into A Clown Show

earth sun“The climate is changing, and we are the cause.” That is a statement that is so oft-repeated and affirmed that it goes way beyond mere conventional wisdom. Probably you encounter some version or another of that statement multiple times per week; maybe dozens of times. (bold added throughout)

Everybody knows that it is true! And to express disagreement with that statement, probably more so than with any other element of current progressive orthodoxy, is a sure way to get yourself labeled a “science denier,” fired from an academic job, or even banished from the internet.

The UN IPCC’s recent Sixth Assessment Report on the climate is chock full of one version after another of the iconic statement, in each instance of course emphasizing that the human-caused climate changes are deleterious and even catastrophic. Examples:

https://climatechangedispatch.com/attribution-studies-have-turned-climate-science-into-a-clown-show/

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Attribution Studies Have Turned Climate Science Into A Clown Show
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2021, 10:10:35 pm »
Exactly what I have been covering and saying for years.

The profession ( meteorlogist and research climatologist) risk their professional careers if they even dare to slightly question the oracle of Bogus Climate Change.

There is going to have to be some kind of collaboration and plotting by the "doubters" to ever get any traction on putting this scam on full display.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.