Author Topic: Joe Biden Admits to Emmanuel Macron He Was Clueless and ‘Clumsy’ over Axed Australian Submarine Deal  (Read 171 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Admits to Emmanuel Macron He Was Clueless and ‘Clumsy’ over Axed Australian Submarine Deal

Charlie Spiering 29 Oct 2021

President Joe Biden met with French President Emmanuel Macron on Friday, admitting he was unaware he upset the French while making a submarine deal with Australia in September.

“I was under the impression that France had been informed long before … honest to God I did not know you had not been,” Biden admitted to Macron during the meeting which took place in Rome ahead of the G-20 summit.

At the time, NATO ally France was furious that the United States joined with the UK and made a deal with Australia in September to provide them with nuclear submarines, which prompted Australia to cancel their deal with the French.

Even more insulting to the French, was they found out about the deal from the press, not from the Americans or the Australians much less the UK.

President Biden was conciliatory during the meeting with Macron.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/29/joe-biden-admits-to-emmanuel-macron-he-was-clueless-and-clumsy-over-axed-australian-submarine-deal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Let's go Brandon once again proving why he is the laughing stock of the world.

Offline mountaineer

Macron, to himself: "Quel imbécile!"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

White House documents reveal Biden's National Security Council KNEW France hadn't been told about $90bn submarine contract with Australia, throwing his apology to Macron into doubt

* Documents obtained by The Australian suggest President Joe Biden knew France hadn't been told Australia planned to cancel the submarine deal
   * The paper reported on the existence of a 15-page documents, signed off on by the National Security Council, that detais how AUKUS would be announced
   * The document says Australia would tell France the submarine deal wasn't happening on September 16, the same day of the AUKUS announcement
   * NSC, British and Australian officials discussed how best to tend to France's bruised feelings once AUKUS was official, the paper said
   * Biden told French President Emmanuel Macron: 'I was under the impression that France had been informed long before that the deal was not going through'
   * Macron maintains he was blindsided, while Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison says he gave Macron a heads up the deal was in trouble in June

By Nikki Schwab, Senior U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.Com In Rome, Italy
Published: 15:55 EDT, 1 November 2021 | Updated: 16:35 EDT, 1 November 2021
White House documents uncovered by an Australian newspaper suggest President Joe Biden knew France hadn't been told Australia planned to cancel a $90 billion submarine deal, throwing his claims to French President Emmanuel Macron into doubt.

The Australian reported Monday on the existence of a 15-page document where the National Security Council, along with British and Australian officials, detailed how the world would learn about the new AUKUS pact.

The document, signed off by Biden's advisers, said Australia would tell France on September 16 - the day AUKUS was announced - that it would be pulling out of the $90 billion submarine deal.  ...
Daily Mail

So Joe lied. Color me shocked.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Even the French will now be chanting:  "Baise Joe Biden" or "Allons Brandon"

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Can admit error in Sub deal, but was a rousing success (in his eyes) in Afghanistan.

FUJB!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.