Author Topic: Poll: Republican Glenn Youngkin Ahead of Democrat Terry McAuliffe by 8 Points in Virginia Governor’s  (Read 1194 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He lost me after his third consecutive mindless and pointless non-sequitur.
Mindless rambling will do that.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

Academics do that when they are losing an argument.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online verga

So an R gets elected and its a transformational event!
Wow! Who knew???
@Absalom Anyone with an IQ above room temperature. Arlington (NOVA) and Richmond are both bastions of Democrat voters. For the last 6 election cycles they have been the ones electing our officials. They tend to have over 80% voter turn out while the rest of the state will muster less than 50%. Combine that with the margin of fraud and Virginia has been Blue for 12 plus years. Baby killer Racist Ralph Northam, and the Shit show that is Biden, have woken up the  Republican/ Conservatives and got them out to vote.   
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

My wish is that he would at least ramble in english.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Hoodat

@Absalom Anyone with an IQ above room temperature. Arlington (NOVA) and Richmond are both bastions of Democrat voters.

More likely bastions of Democrat ballots.  The population increases of those areas over the years do not even come close to matching the increases of Democrat votes.  The increase in Prince William county alone is eleven times the growth in population.

btw, great turnout in Augusta Co.  Well done.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Academics do that when they are losing an argument.

@catfish1957

Hell,they do that in casual conversations with other academics "because it's not a conversation unless there are one or more opposing positions."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!