Author Topic: Poll: Republican Glenn Youngkin Ahead of Democrat Terry McAuliffe by 8 Points in Virginia Governor’s  (Read 1193 times)

Offline dfwgator

So an R gets elected and its a transformational event!
Wow! Who knew???

If he's a RINO, there won't be much difference.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I've been predicting that Youngkin will lose.
Nearly every previous poll (over at realclearpolitics) had them literally neck-and-neck.

This poll is very heartening to see, IF the numbers indeed reflect a trend towards the Pubbies.

It indicates a true "break", by which voters who previously were leaning towards McAuliffe have now changed their votes to Youngkin.

Let's assume that the lead is only by 5-6 points and not 8.
Will that be enough to thwart the DCP's "underground election apparatus" in Virginia...?

Offline mountaineer

Let's assume that the lead is only by 5-6 points and not 8.
Will that be enough to thwart the DCP's "underground election apparatus" in Virginia...?
I think every Republican needs to be ahead by 10 points to overcome the inevitable election fraud.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Terry McAuliffe Skips Campaign Events Days Before Election

Jacob Bliss29 Oct 202110
2:34

Virginia gubernatorial candidate and former Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D) appeared to cancel or skip campaign events only days before Tuesday’s bellwether election.

McAuliffe, on Thursday night, did not show up for a “Get Out the Vote” (GOTV) event in Prince William County.

Instead, the candidate for Lieutenant Governor, Del. Hala Ayala, appeared in McAuliffe’s place. Following the recent trend of Virginia Democrat candidates having low turnout at campaign events, Ayala seemed to be speaking before a smaller crowd.

https://twitter.com/HalaAyala/status/1453891424492171264

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/29/terry-mcauliffe-skips-campaign-events-days-before-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Terry McAuliffe Skips Campaign Events Days Before Election

Jacob Bliss29 Oct 202110
2:34

Virginia gubernatorial candidate and former Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D) appeared to cancel or skip campaign events only days before Tuesday’s bellwether election.

McAuliffe, on Thursday night, did not show up for a “Get Out the Vote” (GOTV) event in Prince William County.

Instead, the candidate for Lieutenant Governor, Del. Hala Ayala, appeared in McAuliffe’s place. Following the recent trend of Virginia Democrat candidates having low turnout at campaign events, Ayala seemed to be speaking before a smaller crowd.

https://twitter.com/HalaAyala/status/1453891424492171264

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/29/terry-mcauliffe-skips-campaign-events-days-before-election/

Idiots.   Destroying America.  Making us a turd world country. 

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I think every Republican needs to be ahead by 10 points to overcome the inevitable election fraud.

Make that 20 just to be on the safe side.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Absalom

@Absalom

PLEASE......,tell that to the Marines, they will believe anything.
Human nature IS and will forever be a part of politics as well as every other aspect of humanity.
You can bet your bippy there was a LOT of political backstabbing going on in the background and sometimes in public.
It wasn't all puppy dog kisses.
--------------------------------
The 5 noted have been certified by ranking Historians as wise leaders who achieved thru determination & grit.
Those strong willed had no need of the sanctimonious political bull shit we are addicted to.

Offline LegalAmerican

The 5 noted have been certified by ranking Historians as wise leaders who achieved thru determination & grit.
Those strong willed had no need of the sanctimonious political bull shit we are addicted to.

8bs8 :mauslaff: :pigs fly:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Absalom

Uh,huh.

Pull my finger.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EdinVA

---------------------------
Weird, eh....... well surely different!
Thousands of years past, the Ancients birthed civilization, the likes of w/Sargon of Akkad, then Hammurabi of Babylon, Imhotep of Egypt, Philip of Macedon (Greece) and Tiberius Caesar of Rome; to name but a handful among multi-hundreds.
Anyway reflect on the reality that their accomplishments were achieved w/o the stench of our party politics.
Yet we loudly assert that we are the greatest ever.
Hmmm..............who knew?????

Have been watching this exchange and am somewhat confused.
Everyone you listed as your hero raped and pillaged their neighbors and simply killed anyone that disagreed with them, in addition this Imhotep held thousands of slaves to build pyramids.
So, splain it to me lucy... what is your point?  You want to do away with representative government and go back to vicious dictators?

Offline Absalom

Have been watching this exchange and am somewhat confused.
Everyone you listed as your hero raped and pillaged their neighbors and simply killed anyone that disagreed with them, in addition this Imhotep held thousands of slaves to build pyramids.
So, splain it to me lucy... what is your point?  You want to do away with representative government and go back to vicious dictators?
You're a lot more than confused.
Asserting that the individuals referenced, raped, pillaged and killed anyone who disagreed w/them is a vicious slander.
The record of history, detailed in the Britannica, affirms the greatness of these leaders, despite the warts that came
w/their mortality.
Their kind set an example for those who followed, permitting culture/society to create, learn, survive and thrive.
In plain English we have advanced because of the leadership of the greats preceding us and our morass
is attributable to the cold reality that we have ignored their heritage, legacy and vision.

Offline Absalom

Instead of countering with a continual string of silly non-sequiturs, why not just admit that men have been political, and that these have been on a factionalized basis since they were throwing stones and spears.
-------------------
Hmmm.........you know the more I reflect, the more I've come to the realization
that when Adam had spare time he surely sat sons Abel & Cain down for a talk.
And what better topic for them to discuss??? Why POLITICS of course!!!
Ain't it as obvious as 2+2 ?????
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 04:00:51 am by Absalom »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You're a lot more than confused.
Asserting that the individuals referenced, raped, pillaged and killed anyone who disagreed w/them is a vicious slander.
The record of history, detailed in the Britannica, affirms the greatness of these leaders, despite the warts that came
w/their mortality.
Their kind set an example for those who followed, permitting culture/society to create, learn, survive and thrive.
In plain English we have advanced because of the leadership of the greats preceding us and our morass
is attributable to the cold reality that we have ignored their heritage, legacy and vision.

@Absalom

Does the term "Educated beyond his ability to comprehend" ring any bells?

Or are you writing satire to see if anyone picks up on it?

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

10 points is about where the Franken Factor starts interplaying.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LegalAmerican

@Absalom

Does the term "Educated beyond his ability to comprehend" ring any bells?

Or are you writing satire to see if anyone picks up on it?

:bingo:

Online Hoodat

McAuliffe Staffer Says ‘F*ck Off’ to Reporter Asking Questions
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/29/mcauliffe-staffer-says-fck-off-to-reporter-asking-questions/

McAuliffe is desperate if they are campaigning in Harrisonburg this close to election day.  Youngkin will take 70% of the vote in Rockingham County.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Let's not forget how Virginians reacted to the last Democrat governor that got elected.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
McAuliffe is desperate if they are campaigning in Harrisonburg this close to election day.  Youngkin will take 70% of the vote in Rockingham County.

@Hoodat

What's special about Harrisonburg?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
-----------------------------
So an explanation is appropriate.
I loathe every aspect of politics, the core reason we are embedded in our morass; politics 24/7/365.
Just my opinion!
Well, in the quest for statesmen, (not a gender biased term, just an antiquated one, since they are rare), I get what you are getting at. Politics is the art of selling people a summer tour in Hell on foot, and getting them to pay for it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

@Hoodat

What's special about Harrisonburg?

It's probably the biggest city in the Valley, although that is not saying much.  It is also home to JMU.  But Rockingham County (turkey capital of the world) is staunchly Republican with a population that outnumbers Harrisonburg.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's probably the biggest city in the Valley, although that is not saying much.  It is also home to JMU.  But Rockingham County (turkey capital of the world) is staunchly Republican with a population that outnumbers Harrisonburg.

@Hoodat

Thanks!

Offline LegalAmerican

Those poll "results" could be McAuliffe campaign subterfuge to depress the Republican voter turnout on Tuesday, as many Republicans choose to vote only on election day.

:bingo:    Count on it!   

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
-------------------
Hmmm.........you know the more I reflect, the more I've come to the realization
that when Adam had spare time he surely sat sons Abel & Cain down for a talk.
And what better topic for them to discuss??? Why POLITICS of course!!!
Ain't it as obvious as 2+2 ?????
1+1 will either get along or not.
1+2 allows for a faction to form --the true beginning of politics, because there is now capability for a majority.

Of course, the one who felt less favored, killed the one they perceived to be more favored.
With a rock.

The face of victimhood politics hasn't changed much since.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
1+1 will either get along or not.
1+2 allows for a faction to form --the true beginning of politics, because there is now capability for a majority.

Of course, the one who felt less favored, killed the one they perceived to be more favored.
With a rock.

The face of victimhood politics hasn't changed much since.

He lost me after his third consecutive mindless and pointless non-sequitur.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.