Author Topic: The U.S. is in talks to offer immigrant families separated at the border in 2018 about $450,000 a pe  (Read 837 times)

Offline Kamaji

"IN talks" with whom?

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hey, folks...

Is it time for that "New Continental Congress" yet...?

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
"IN talks" with whom?

In recent months, lawyers for the families and the government have told courts overseeing the cases that they are engaged in settlement negotiations and hoped to reach a deal by the end of November.

Online libertybele

Where in the hell is every LEGAL AMERICAN's $450,000.00???

Let's Go Brandon!!!  9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Hey, folks...

Is it time for that "New Continental Congress" yet...?

How close have we ever gotten to forming a new continental congress?  At this point, would it even do any good?  We have been invaded with no end in sight.  How do you get rid of the millions that are here???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bele wrote:
"We have been invaded with no end in sight.  How do you get rid of the millions that are here???"

OK, this reply is not only for bele, but for anyone else reading it.

Do you know what this image is ??

It's a famous photo.
If you don't know what it's about, I'll answer, but not in this post.

You asked above, "how do you get rid of the millions here?"
OK.
Is that what you REALLY want?

Well, look at the picture.
THAT is "how you get rid of them".
Men, women... and children.
Marched out... at the point of a rifle.

"Oh, no, I didn't mean it that way !!!" you'll cry out in reply.

Well, then, what exactly do you mean?
Was your question not serious?

My answer IS serious.
That's how you get rid of them.

If you can't live with that, then it's time to face up to reality.
That reality is:
They are here, millions upon millions more are coming, American whites are going to be "replaced", and no one is willing to fight back to stop it.

At least the Indians tried to fight back, when it was their turn.
But whites... will not.

Only fair to answer whether I could live with that.
Yes, I could. If that's the only option left.
It's called, "survival".

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This is an absolute outrage....

Do we really need to pay taxes and fund this.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 10:33:06 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
bele wrote:
"We have been invaded with no end in sight.  How do you get rid of the millions that are here???"

It's a famous photo.

OK.

@Fishrrman

No,it is NOT what I "want",but due to circumstances beyond my control,it IS something so necessary that I can live with it,providing we give the boot to the politicians and business leaders that are responsible for this happening while we are at it.

AND,the government seizes ALL the assets of the pols and businesses that are responsible for it.

If it is worth doing/necessary,it's worth doing right.

After all,the people from south of the border who came here are NOT responsible for this in any respect. They are poor people looking for a better life. This does NOT mean WE are responsible for providing that "better life" at the expense of our own work force,though.

That photo is extreme. It is of Nazi's in Poland (most likely) taking Polish citizens out of their own homes to send them off to death camps to be murdered. NO ONE in America is suggesting any such thing.

The instances when illegal aliens will have to be removed at gun point will be VERY rare,and likely to only be criminals that came here to avoid arrest at home.

We CAN deport these people back to where they came without being brutal,and we SHOULD be doing this. We owe them NOTHING and like it or not,they are taking jobs away from Americans.

I know some of you are going to say "Bull Bush! They are taking jobs Americans don't and won't work!"

Not true. Americans are not working those jobs now because the government is paying them more to NOT work. Take away all that "free money" and it won't be long before they are lining up for those jobs.

As for the professional criminal classes well call Politicians,industrialists,investors,etc,etc,etc,there is no excuse to NOT be brutal with those treasonous MoFo's.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 10:44:42 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s ‘Build Back Better’ Budget Includes $80B Wealth Transfer to Illegal Aliens

John Binder29 Oct 202113
3:16

President Joe Biden’s “Build Back Better Act,” a filibuster-proof $1.75 trillion budget reconciliation package, includes an $80 billion wealth transfer from Americans to illegal aliens via child tax credits.

This week, Democrats unveiled a reconciliation package that they negotiated with the Biden administration that would extend the Child Tax Credit (CTC) for another year and deliver billions of dollars to illegal aliens who would be able to claim the tax credit without ever having to work.

Specifically, as Breitbart News reported, estimates project that, if passed, the budget would provide illegal aliens with about $80 billion in child tax credits over the course of a decade — a massive cost to American taxpayers who would have to foot the bill. Analysis by the Center for Immigration Studies explains:

We estimate that illegal immigrants will receive $8.2 billion in payments from the new program annually — more than triple what they were eligible for under the old [Additional Child Tax Credit] — while legal immigrants will receive $17.2 billion. The 10-year cost just for illegal immigrants would total roughly $80 billio

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/29/bidens-build-back-better-budget-includes-80b-wealth-transfer-to-illegal-aliens/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

bele wrote:

It's a famous photo.

OK.

Well, look at the picture.
THAT is "how you get rid of them".
Men, women... and children.
Marched out... at the point of a rifle.

"Oh, no, I didn't mean it that way !!!" you'll cry out in reply.

Well, then, what exactly do you mean?
Was your question not serious?

My answer IS serious.
That's how you get rid of them.

If you can't live with that, then it's time to face up to reality.
That reality is:
They are here, millions upon millions more are coming, American whites are going to be "replaced", and no one is willing to fight back to stop it.

At least the Indians tried to fight back, when it was their turn.
But whites... will not.

Only fair to answer whether I could live with that.
Yes, I could. If that's the only option left.
It's called, "survival".

THAT is what they want to do to US.  Just have all illegal invaders take the vaccine with booster.  2 to 3 years, they will be gone.

Offline LegalAmerican

Symbolic, but this is what some Americans are doing.  They need more like thousands deep.  This is about ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.
NO ONE FORCED THEM TO IGNORE OUR LAWS. They now about ILLEGAL.  Mexico has the strictest rules for that! 

Please tell O’Biden, Let's Go, Brandon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGMBsLIpDyo

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline LMAO

This, along with mocking the  economic concerns of American's and directing the FBI to go after "domestic terrorists" in school board meetings is mounting evidence that the left in general have a deep contempt for average Americans. We see it and now the public is seeing what we have known all along
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This is 100% robbery of American citizens.

When will I get my $450k if illegals get it?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Hoodat

How about Americans who were separated from loved ones in hospitals and nursing homes?  There have been parents who were kept away from sons and daughters dying from cancer because of these same fascists who are now giving our money to people who have broken the law.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
GOP blasts Biden for $450K per person payout to illegal immigrant families

New York Post  By Callie Patteson 10/29/2021

https://nypost.com/2021/10/29/gop-blast-possible-450k-illegal-immigrant-by-biden-admin/

Republican lawmakers are blasting reports that the Biden administration is discussing paying almost half a million dollars per person to illegal immigrants who were separated from their families at the southern border during the Trump administration — calling it “insanity,” “unacceptable” and a “slap in the face.”

First reported by the Wall Street Journal on Thursday, the Departments of Justice, Homeland Security, and Health and Human Services are considering the payments in order to settle lawsuits filed by the American Civil Liberties Union and others on behalf of families who crossed into the US from Mexico illegally to seek asylum. The families were separated under former President Donald Trump’s “zero tolerance” policy in 2018.

While the average demand in each lawsuit amounts to around $3.4 million per family, the Biden administration is considering $450,000 per person — around $1 million per family.

Republicans — many of whom supported Trump’s immigration policies — took to Twitter to lambaste the potential payouts.

“Insanity. Rewarding illegal immigrants with hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars is the ULTIMATE insult to law-abiding citizens,” Rep. Steve Womack (R-Ark.) wrote.

“President Biden wants to send the IRS to surveil your bank account while cutting checks—with your money—to people who’ve broken our laws.”

House Minority leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) echoed Womack’s sentiments, calling it a “slap in the face.”

“Pure insanity. The Biden administration is reportedly looking to pay $450,000 to illegal immigrants who knowingly broke the law,” he tweeted. “It’s a slap in the face to our law-abiding citizens who wake up, go to work, and pay their taxes.”

More: https://nypost.com/2021/10/29/gop-blast-possible-450k-illegal-immigrant-by-biden-admin/

rangerrebew

CRENSHAW: Biden Wants to Pay Migrants $450K While Families of Soldiers Killed-in-Action Get $400K
posted by Hannity Staff - 10.29.21

Congressman Dan Crenshaw exploded on the Biden administration Friday after reports emerged that the White House plans to pay illegal immigrant families separated at the US-Mexico border $450,000; more than the families of service members Killed in Action.

“Biden wants to pay illegal immigrants $450,000 for their hardship while breaking our laws. For perspective, if a service member is killed in action, their next of kin gets an insurance payment of $400,000. Let that sink in,” posted Crenshaw on social media.

The Wall Street Journal reported the White House’s decision Thursday.

“The U.S. is in talks to offer immigrant families separated at the border in 2018 about $450,000 a person in compensation, people familiar with the matter say,” claimed the newspaper.

https://hannity.com/media-room/crenshaw-biden-wants-to-pay-migrants-450k-while-families-of-soldiers-killed-in-action-get-400k/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Somebody PLEASE splain to simple old me WHY we owe THEM  a single damn thing for invading our country and getting caught?

THEY owe US for food,shelter,medical care,and the expenses involved in arresting and retaining them.

And,of course,their scumbag greedy lawyers just need to be hanged.
Nothing you said I disagree with. Shakespeare had it right...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This is 100% robbery of American citizens.

When will I get my $450k if illegals get it?

The most heinous use of taxpayer money by far.  This can not happen!!!!!

This alone should trigger a taxpayer revolt.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

The most heinous use of taxpayer money by far.  This can not happen!!!!!

This alone should trigger a taxpayer revolt.
I do not think they actually expect this to happen - its only bait. Can you imagine whats going on in every shithole country in the western hemisphere right now? These people truly are evil.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 01:13:53 pm by skeeter »

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I do not think they actually expect this to happen - its only bait. Can you imagine whats going on in every shithole country in the western hemisphere right now? These people truly are evil.

You might be right, but you know what they say about poking a stick in the tiger cage.

Offline skeeter

You might be right, but you know what they say about poking a stick in the tiger cage.
Yes. Hopefully this will provoke unintended consequences.