Author Topic: Another Texas Sheriff Is Taking A Huge Stand Against Illegal Immigration!  (Read 207 times)

rangerrebew

Another Texas Sheriff Is Taking A Huge Stand Against Illegal Immigration!

October 21, 2021ronieLeave a Comment on Another Texas Sheriff Is Taking A Huge Stand Against Illegal Immigration!

As our battle continues with illegal aliens coming into our borders, this Texas Sheriff just made himself loud and clear – illegals won’t be taken lightly – and he will do it himself if Biden will not do something.

Sheriff Brad Coe of Kinney County, Texas, has taken it upon himself to handle President Joe Biden’s border crisis — a crisis that continues to spiral out of control.

The United States’ southern border has indeed seen an unprecedented surge in traffic, mostly due to illegal aliens attempting to cross over in record numbers.

Fox Business News’ Maria Bartiromo interviewed last week the husband and wife ranchers in Kinney County, Texas.

https://thepatriotnation.net/another-texas-sheriff-is-taking-a-huge-stand-against-illegal-immigration/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
In the face of the Federal Government not holding up its end of the compact (to provide for the common defense), this is inevitable.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Let me know when the sheriff and his deputies start shooting at those attempting to cross the border, and keep on firing until the illegal invaders turn back.

Then, and ONLY then, will he (and others like him) be "taking a huge stand" against illegal immigration.

Sorry if you don't like that.

Offline Smokin Joe

Let me know when the sheriff and his deputies start shooting at those attempting to cross the border, and keep on firing until the illegal invaders turn back.

Then, and ONLY then, will he (and others like him) be "taking a huge stand" against illegal immigration.

Sorry if you don't like that.
Works for me. But you know the cartel monkeys will have kids strung out in front of their machine guns (and they are likely to fire back).

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Joe wrote:
"Works for me. But you know the cartel monkeys will have kids strung out in front of their machine guns (and they are likely to fire back)."

My statement stands.
The order should go out on our side:
"NO ONE crosses".

I can live with that.
Can you...?

Offline Smokin Joe

Joe wrote:
"Works for me. But you know the cartel monkeys will have kids strung out in front of their machine guns (and they are likely to fire back)."

My statement stands.
The order should go out on our side:
"NO ONE crosses".

I can live with that.
Can you...?
Yep. When my Dad was a machine gunner in Korea, the Chinese would roust the local villagers and make them march in front of the wave attacks. I asked him, "What did you do?" He said, "Tried to miss the civilians."
He hasn't talked much about the war, but I have a world of respect for the man who did his duty for his country, came home, got married, raised kids, took us hunting, taught us to value life, and has been active in Volunteer Fire Departments and otherwise in the community as a conservative for well over 50 years. I have few heroes, but I am truly blessed that my Father and Mother are both at the top of the list.

C S Lewis