Author Topic: Wind Power Health Effects (latest from Scientific Reports)  (Read 152 times)

rangerrebew

Wind Power Health Effects (latest from Scientific Reports)
« on: October 29, 2021, 03:51:45 pm »

Reposted from MasterResource

By Robert Bradley Jr. — October 28, 2021

“Exposure to [low frequency noise] from wind turbines results in headaches, difficulty concentrating, irritability, fatigue, dizziness, tinnitus, aural pain sleep disturbances, and annoyance. Clinically, exposure … may cause increased risk of epilepsy, cardiovascular effects, and coronary artery disease.”

“… it is recommended that the government set regulations on the requisite distances of wind turbines from residences, for houses near wind turbines to be equipped with airtight windows for sound insulation, and for residents living in close proximity to wind turbines to have their windows closed most of the time to reduce LFN transmission.”

Once ridiculed, the negative health effects of industrial wind turbines on nearby residents has entered the mainstream. The World Health Organization stated in 2018 “strong evidence that noise is one of the top environmental hazards to both physical and mental health and well-being in the European Region.” Wind turbines, do not start your engines.

In the U.S., Robert Bryce noted:

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2021/10/29/wind-power-health-effects-latest-from-scientific-reports/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Wind Power Health Effects (latest from Scientific Reports)
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2021, 04:02:16 pm »

I want a recount....  Signed Randy Raptor, and family

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2021, 04:03:01 pm »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2021, 08:22:14 pm »

I don't know who the bigger mass killer of animals is, PETA or Green Energy but I think Green Energy is in the lead.