Author Topic: BREAKING: Facts Sufficient To Find Loudoun County Teen Engaged In Nonconsensual Sex  (Read 271 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Facts Sufficient To Find Loudoun County Teen Engaged In Nonconsensual Sex
By  Emily Zanotti

Oct 25, 2021   DailyWire.com

A Virginia court ruled Monday that there is enough evidence to find that a teen accused of sexually assaulting a fellow student in a Loudoun County high school bathroom in May “engaged in non-consensual sex.”

https://twitter.com/AsraNomani/status/1452733670633185283

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-teen-in-loudoun-county-sex-assault-case-found-guilty-of-engaging-in-nonconsensual-sex
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

“engaged in non-consensual sex.”

Call it what it is.  Rape.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 06:43:27 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'd say that some school board members better be lawyering up about now.  I don't know what the jail time is for accessory to Rape, but my Magic 8 Ball seems comng up in that direction.

And I'll enjoy every moment of their pain.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Nonconsensual Sex?

Where I come from we call that Rape.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I don't care if it is a "minor".... I want to observe a picture of the convicted multiple sodomite rapist.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
“engaged in non-consensual sex.”

Call it what it is.  Rape.
Soon to be declared by Poopie Goldberg and the other harridans on the view that the judge and others are discriminating against a teen of fluid gender(WTF!) because it wasn't rape rape, just you know rape.

Offline verga

For the record, this person did this twice. IIRC the second girl was mentally disabled.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
For the record, this person did this twice. IIRC the second girl was mentally disabled.
As far as is known HE(fluid gender my azz) committed rape twice, how many girls may there be who are afraid to say?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

When I was DC this past week, the TV news said a judge found sufficient cause to find he/she/they/thems/those guilty of two counts of rape.

Sometimes, a mentally deranged sexual predator in a skirt is just as mentally deranged sexual predator in a skirt.

If anything, the Loudon school district violated the civil rights of female students by knowingly creating an unsafe environment for its female students.  When he/she/it/they/thems/those raped a girl at one school, they just transferred he/she/it/they/thems/those to another school, to rape again.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.