Author Topic: Graham: We’re Depending on the Taliban to Prevent an ISIS Attack on the U.S.  (Read 226 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham: We’re Depending on the Taliban to Prevent an ISIS Attack on the U.S.

Ian Hanchett 26 Oct 2021

On Tuesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “The Story,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said the U.S. is “relying upon the Taliban to help us prevent an attack by ISIS on the United States.” Because of the inability to conduct legitimate over-the-horizon counterterrorism, and “We’re relying on a terrorist organization to police two terrorist groups.”

Graham stated, “We’re relying upon the Taliban to help us prevent an attack by ISIS on the United States. What kind of position is that to find yourself? The over-the-horizon capability to deal with terrorism in Afghanistan is in partnership with Pakistan. We don’t have any American soldiers and bases in the region. We’re completely blind now when it comes to what’s happening on the ground. And the Taliban said publicly about two weeks ago that they would not help us when it comes to al Qaeda, that they will not cooperate with the United States when it comes to the al Qaeda threat in Afghanistan. To me, that’s basically declaring war on the United States. So, they’re in line with al Qaeda. Even though they don’t like ISIS, I don’t think they have the capability to deal with ISIS. So, we’re in a bad spot. We’re relying on a terrorist organization to police two terrorist groups.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/10/26/graham-were-depending-on-the-taliban-to-prevent-an-isis-attack-on-the-u-s/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Won't it be such a surprise when the Taliban resorts to its old ways, and the attacks are used to impose martial law?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Killer Clouds

Won't it be such a surprise when the Taliban resorts to its old ways, and the attacks are used to impose martial law?
Traitor Joe's martial law will be the beginning of a revolution.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
HEY!

If you can't trust the Taliban,who CAN you trust?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Just curious,who lies more, Joe Biden or the Taliban?  Who would you trust more?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Just curious,who lies more, Joe Biden or the Taliban?  Who would you trust more?

@christian

That's easy. Joe Biden.

The Taliban is out front with their desire to turn the entire world into a religous police state,and they don't care who knows it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
HEY!

If you can't trust the Taliban,who CAN you trust?
Trust? Or be able to predict? The two work hand in hand.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Oh yeah, I'm sure the Taliwhackers will do us a solid, just like they did for tat Aid worker and his family. Democrats and Taliban, like two peas in a pod, both have the destruction of America as their goal it's just their methods that differ.....sometimes.

Offline Smokin Joe

It's like depending on the IRS to make sure you get all the deductions you can take...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trust? Or be able to predict? The two work hand in hand.

@Smokin Joe

Well,there ARE certain things you CAN trust them to do after they take power.

Which is NOT the same thing as saying you will like what those things are.

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

Well,there ARE certain things you CAN trust them to do after they take power.

Which is NOT the same thing as saying you will like what those things are.
Exactly. The question is one of how far they think 'Brandon' can get the ball down the field this time around before they have to stop and wait while people adjust to their new losses of freedom and the GOP sits with its collective thumbs up it's hind end before they take another shot at it. That crew has a tendency to overreach, (well, actually, they have already done so).

I just feel a little sorry for Brandon Brown, the only driver out there who will never know if he has any real fans...

C S Lewis