Author Topic: McAuliffe: ‘Dangerous’ Youngkin Wants to Ban Books, Gay Marriage, Abortion  (Read 415 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McAuliffe: ‘Dangerous’ Youngkin Wants to Ban Books, Gay Marriage, Abortion

Pam Key 27 Oct 2021

Virginia gubernatorial candidate and former Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D) said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut” that his Republican opponent Glenn Youngkin is “dangerous.”

McAuliffe said, “The closing ad for his campaign — not health care, not education, not job creation like mine are. His is about banning books written by a preeminent African American woman that is a noble prize winner. Think about that, ban a woman, Toni Morrison with a book Beloved, that’s a true story, that’s his closing ad.”

He continued, “He is against a woman’s right to choose. He said last week he’s not for gay marriage. Really in 2021? He said last week humans are not responsible for climate change. Really? This is what we’re dealing with.”

He added, “Young people don’t want a governor against gay marriage. I was very proud I’m the first governor to perform a gay marriage after The Supreme Court ruling. I was a brick wall. I kept my 16 women’s clinics open and received awards from Planned Parenthood. We don’t want a governor that will ban abortions who is against gay marriage and doesn’t believe humans contribute to climate change. That’s the issue.”

McAuliffe concluded, “He knows nothing about the state government. He’s got all the Trump people working for him. He recites and said the other day we should audit Virginia’s voting machines. He’s dangerous. It’s dangerous for Virginia. We’ve made great progress. I created 200,000 jobs last time. Personal income went up 14%. I can tell you none of the companies will stay in a state or be recruited to a state with someone like Glenn Youngkin as governor who puts walls up and that discriminates against women and gays and everybody else for that matter.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/10/27/mcauliffe-dangerous-youngkin-wants-to-ban-books-gay-marriage-abortion/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

McAwful would have included, "and kill puppies," but learned that someone else has that gig. ****drummer
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Absalom

From first days , Mankind grasped that the Family Unit of Father, Mother and Children were the bedrock of Civilization.
Any attitudes, behaviors, impulses and sentiments harming the Family Unit were condemned and dealt w/in the extreme.
Trash such as McAuliffe would have been flayed then tied to a stake and burnt!!!

Offline skeeter

You know the rats are in trouble when the lies stop and the hysterical lies start flying.