Author Topic: This Can't Be True  (Read 144 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This Can't Be True
« on: November 01, 2021, 12:25:30 pm »
November 1, 2021
This Can't Be True
By Steve Feinstein

Unbelievable.  That's really the only way to describe the never-ending onslaught of bad news and incredible occurrences that are exploding in our daily lives.  Just when you think it couldn't get any worse, that they can't be serious, that it seems as if the "Biden" administration's sole goal is to make each person's life as wretchedly painful as possible, BAM! — another incredible misery warhead detonates on our reality.

So far, in only nine months, the Biden war machine has inflicted almost incomprehensible damage on the American people:

Rising Inflation

With their excessive government spending and totally-over-the-top COVID unemployment assistance (to the point that far too many people are completely disincentivized from going back to work), inflation has roared back with a vengeance not seen in decades.  The economy is reeling, household budgets are upside-down, and everyone's purchasing power is melting away before our eyes.  The government stutters and yammers about it being "transitory," but everyone can see that's simply not true.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/11/this_cant_be_true.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: This Can't Be True
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2021, 09:27:42 pm »
Me, every day now:

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2021, 09:41:04 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2021, 09:46:09 pm »
Me, every day now:

I was going to post a meme but why bother now.  You trumped my meme and I'm folding.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2021, 09:48:10 pm »
Inflation is a fire that this coup is desperately trying to drench with gasoline.  They still haven't given up on adding $5 trillion to the money supply before Christmas.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2021, 10:03:03 pm »