Author Topic: Jill Biden Inquiring How to Remove Sitting Vice President: Jack Posobiec Reports  (Read 882 times)

Online Hoodat

it is possible to remove a vice president from office, which is essentially the same way to remove a sitting president: Through impeachment or a declaration of incompetence. ...

The second one is a slam dunk.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline andy58-in-nh

Any chance the Bidens could Spiro Agnew the Madame Cackler?

Spiro Agnew took bribes. Kamala gave them. In a way.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Killer Clouds

Spiro Agnew took bribes. Kamala gave them. In a way.
Well she giving something alright.

Online Hoodat

What if Republicans refuse to help?

More importantly, what if the Republicans refuse to help name a new VP.  This would be the best possible situation - having no VP.  The Dems lose control of the Senate.  Biden even further marginalized.  And his handlers seeing Pelosi as their biggest political threat.  Oh, that would be sweet!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Haven't given this much thought.  I just do not think the Dems are that introspective.  However, it the sh*t does hit the fan, I see the puppet masters dumping Harris first, perhaps moving Hillary in as VP, or the CA Governor.  Might have been Cuomo, but looks like he might be cooling his jets behind bars.  Another would be candidate for the White House in prison.  Who would have thought?  And I thought Avenatti had so much promise.  Ha!

And who knows, they have been parading Stacey Abrams every chance they can, maybe they replace Harris with Abrams.  She is such a winner, don't you know!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hoodat wrote:
"More importantly, what if the Republicans refuse to help name a new VP.  This would be the best possible situation - having no VP.  The Dems lose control of the Senate.  Biden even further marginalized.  And his handlers seeing Pelosi as their biggest political threat.  Oh, that would be sweet!"

I posted about doing just this a number of months ago.

It would work to the Republicans' favor, but they ain't smart enough to actually hang together well enough to pull it off...

Offline EdinVA

Hoodat wrote:
"More importantly, what if the Republicans refuse to help name a new VP.  This would be the best possible situation - having no VP.  The Dems lose control of the Senate.  Biden even further marginalized.  And his handlers seeing Pelosi as their biggest political threat.  Oh, that would be sweet!"

I posted about doing just this a number of months ago.

It would work to the Republicans' favor, but they ain't smart enough to actually hang together well enough to pull it off...
If the congress refuses to confirm a new VP, then the way I understand it, pelosi (the speaker of the house) moves in unconfirmed...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If the congress refuses to confirm a new VP, then the way I understand it, pelosi (the speaker of the house) moves in unconfirmed...

No...the VP seat goes unfilled, but the President can simply keep submitting a nominee.  Pelosi doesn't get in unless somebody croaks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Not from what I looked up about how many times the office of VP was vacant, it was never just filled by the Speaker when a VP died, it was at times simply left vacant. As a matter of fact there have been four Presidents that no VP at all.
https://forgottenhistoryblog.com/18-american-presidents-didnt-have-a-vice-president-for-all-or-some-of-their-terms/

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
 Joe, Kamel, &  Nancy. Now, doesn't that make you  feel all warm and fuzzy?

Dementia Joe, Chuckles the Clown, and Nutty Nancy.  Mirror, mirror on the wall who's the most evil of them all?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
:2popcorn:
Yeah, me, too.  :pop41:

I hope they destroy each other.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

How to Remove Sitting Vice President

Be sure to use lots of bleach.

Online mountaineer

A little light reading material for Jill from The Today Show:

Oh crap! How to remove poop stains from clothes, carpets and furniture
Someone have an accident at home? Here's how to quickly clean up a crappy mess.
March 22, 2017
Karen Gibbs
The Today Show ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

A little light reading material for Jill from The Today Show:

Oh crap! How to remove poop stains from clothes, carpets and furniture
Someone have an accident at home? Here's how to quickly clean up a crappy mess.
March 22, 2017
Karen Gibbs
The Today Show ...

:rolling: :rolling:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
There have been many a VP chosen for insurance over the years.  But none more than Heels-Up. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.