Author Topic: Email Shows Biden Ordered Afghanistan Evacuation Flights Be Filled With Unvetted Refugees  (Read 210 times)

rangerrebew

Email Shows Biden Ordered Afghanistan Evacuation Flights Be Filled With Unvetted Refugees
Afghans rush to planes after the disastrous American retreat / Reuters
Adam Kredo • October 26, 2021 5:10 pm

During America's chaotic exit from Afghanistan earlier this year, the Biden administration issued a directive that evacuation flights be filled to "excess" with refugees who had not been properly vetted before arriving in America, according to an internal administration communication disclosed on Tuesday by Sen. Josh Hawley (R., Mo.).

"Total inflow to the U.S. must exceed the number of seats available. Err on the side of excess," reads an Aug. 16 email to U.S. officials involved in the exit from Afghanistan. "This guidance provides clear discretion and direction to fill seats and to provide special consideration for women and children when we have seats."

Hawley, who says he obtained the email through a U.S. official who was outraged by the Biden administration's failure to vet Afghan refugees flown into America, published the email Tuesday afternoon on Twitter. Hawley maintains that Afghan evacuees were not throughly screened with intensive interviews before they arrived in the United States.

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/email-shows-biden-ordered-afghanistan-evacuation-flights-be-filled-with-unvetted-refugees/

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
 **nononono*

I'm surprised the email survived.

Isn't that what these investigations are supposed to do?
Ferret out all the evidence and destroy it?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
joe biden did not issue this order...

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
joe biden did not issue this order...
He might not have even typed the email. Hard telling exactly who is running that show, but I smell a "clean" fellow, hiding in the wings.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
One of the rare moments where the Regime actually told a truth:  They said they would not give American citizens any sort of priority in the evac flights, and it remains true to this day, two months later.  The left-behind Americans are dead last on the list, and always have been.

May God damn this bunch to Hell, and we knew it would happen too (those of us on the right and wanted Trump to win, that is).  Damn the Never Trumpers too.  They thought we were lying when we said it's all on the line in 2020.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

He might not have even typed the email. Hard telling exactly who is running that show, but I smell a "clean" fellow, hiding in the wings.
Funny, I smell the same fellow.