Author Topic: White House Divorce? Biden, Harris Staged Only 2 Events Together in the Last 55 Days  (Read 207 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Divorce? Biden, Harris Staged Only 2 Events Together in the Last 55 Days
Jonathan Davis October 26, 2021

President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris have not appeared at many functions together over a nearly two-month span, leading some to speculate that the two may be drifting apart.

During 2019’s Democratic presidential debates, the two clashed over a number of issues, most notably Biden’s support for, as a U.S. senator in the 1970s, forced busing and for working closely with segregationists in their party, as The New York Times reported:

Perhaps no moment from the first Democratic debates in June was more dramatic than the tense exchange between former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and Senator Kamala Harris of California. The two Democrats sparred on the issues of race, segregation and school busing.

About an hour into the debate held June 27, Ms. Harris, a black former prosecutor, leapt into the cross-talk with a request to speak “on the issue of race.” She then trained her attention on Mr. Biden, and after making clear that she did not believe he was a racist, proceeded to sharply criticize him for having made “very hurtful” comments about having worked with two segregationist senators.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/white-house-divorce-53413/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Its hard to believe the writer of this piece doesn't see the obvious reason Harris is avoiding being seen with Biden.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Posobiec just Tweeted this.....   :pondering:

Jack Posobiec Flag of United States
@JackPosobiec
Jill has been asking if there’s a process to remove a sitting VP
7:25 AM · Oct 27, 2021·Twitter for iPhone
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 01:10:01 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,you don't really expect to see President Biden campaigning with strangers,did you?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

Its hard to believe the writer of this piece doesn't see the obvious reason Harris is avoiding being seen with Biden.

Even FJB refused to take a "spin" with Heels Up Harris?

Offline rustynail

Something going down?

Offline skeeter

Online LMAO

Both Biden and Harris are disconnected from any sort of reality. I believe that Kamala Harris thinks that her declining poll numbers are not anything she is doing, but because of Biden

And the Biden Team probably believe their poll numbers are declining because of Kamala Harris.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The biden controllers realize that kamala sutra offers little help or embellishment to their agenda, and actually may be damaging it.

Meanwhile, kamala sutra's handlers see biden deteriorating, and are probably coming to the realization that she may not be able to function if called upon to replace him.

kamala herself may be thinking "how did I get into this?" (remember her exclamation "they're not gonna pin this sh## on me!").

Some in the DCP may even be discussing how they might persuade ms. sutra to find an excuse to resign, so that she can be replaced with someone who could actually succeed ol' white joe and offer a semblance of competence in doing so...

Online LMAO

The biden controllers realize that kamala sutra offers little help or embellishment to their agenda, and actually may be damaging it.

Meanwhile, kamala sutra's handlers see biden deteriorating, and are probably coming to the realization that she may not be able to function if called upon to replace him.

kamala herself may be thinking "how did I get into this?" (remember her exclamation "they're not gonna pin this sh## on me!").

Some in the DCP may even be discussing how they might persuade ms. sutra to find an excuse to resign, so that she can be replaced with someone who could actually succeed ol' white joe and offer a semblance of competence in doing so...

Kamala Sutra…..Lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Fishrrman

I dunno bout that. The Dims can't afford to lose both the whymen's vote AND the black vote at the same time,and that COULD happen if they dumped her for someone not female and black.

Thier own race cards would turn on them.

Ain't saying she might not have an "accident" or decide to step down all on her own for some "mysterious reason",though.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
@Fishrrman

I dunno bout that. The Dims can't afford to lose both the whymen's vote AND the black vote at the same time,and that COULD happen if they dumped her for someone not female and black.

Thier own race cards would turn on them.

Ain't saying she might not have an "accident" or decide to step down all on her own for some "mysterious reason",though.

There has to be more to the reason that Kamel was selected other than her husband and the company he worked for were contributors to Bammy's campaign.  Yes, she's black ... but that can't be the only reason.  She's been bought and paid for, but ... what is going to be her future role other than listening to the puppet masters??

Right now Joe's off in la la land and Kamel acts like a laughing hyena with very few brain cells.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.