Author Topic: Gaetz drops stunner on House floor, rips DOJ for inaction on death threats: ‘Someone may be trying t  (Read 332 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You would THINK than an announcement like that would draw so much media attention it would be all over the news,wouldn't you?

Unfortunately for him,he is the wrong color,the wrong religion,and a member of the wrong party for our goobermint masters to give a damn.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats love Republicans, now go out and play baseball.  Watch our for democrat radical true believers showing up.  Your government security will be as worthless as tits on a boar, by the way.
 :smokin: 9999hair out0000 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Absalom

Hmm...........another political clown needy of attention.
Prolly a relative of Trump, his Messiah.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Absalom

You really ARE a whiny little bitch,aren't you?

Wouldn't your time be better spent blowing Dims than posting here?

Offline bilo

Well I guess when the last attempt to destroy him failed they choose to up the ante.

Gaetz is terrific. Can anyone think of any other Pub who is willing to confront military leadership and call them failures? We need Pubs who aren't intimidated by the DC establishment.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline skeeter

The US is following the typical trajectory for a nation transitioning to authoritarianism.

Offline skeeter

It would be simple enough to test your (tediously predictable) theory. The Capitol Hill police are no friends of Trump or his supporters.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@Absalom

You really ARE a whiny little bitch,aren't you?

Wouldn't your time be better spent blowing Dims than posting here?
Damn @sneakypete! I wish you wouldn’t hold back, tell us how you really feel! :silly:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Damn @sneakypete! I wish you wouldn’t hold back, tell us how you really feel! :silly:

@GtHawk

Some things just NEED to be said.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Gaetz needs to consider the threats may be coming from the DOJ, FBI. and the DNC.  They operate like one institution now!
 9999hair out0000
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

rangerrebew

Breaking: Assassination Attempt Against Matt Gaetz

By
Steven Ahle

on
October 22, 2021

A man living in Portland threatened the life of Republican representative Matt Gaetz. The man then travels from Portland to Washington, D.C. The Washington Capitol Police recommended that the man be arrested and prosecuted, but the DOJ headed by the corrupt Merrick Garland refused. The man obviously intends to make good on his threat and the DOJ stands by and allows him to move about freely.

Let’s compare to a man who threatened the lives of Democrats. A  71-year-old Pennsylvania man who was stopped while driving to D.C. They didn’t even wait for the man to get to Washington. He was arrested and held without bail. He is facing ten years in prison.

This is not a one-off. A lefty nut job threatened to kill Rep. Andy Harris (R-Md.) and his family.  They did arrest him and charged him. He was convicted. What do you suppose his sentence was? He got 8 weekends in jail. Eight days. Compare that to ten years for a suspected assassin threatening Democrats. But, at least they arrested that guy.

https://thebeltwayreport.com/2021/10/breaking-assassination-attempt-against-matt-gaetz/

Online mountaineer

Rep. Matt Gaetz
@RepMattGaetz
11h
BREAKING: Eugene “Gene” Huelsman, a longtime camera operator for CNN, ABC, NBC, and others, has been ARRESTED for threatening to kill Matt Gaetz and his family.
Another man who recently threatened Rep. Gaetz is still free after the DOJ blocked USCP's recommendation for arrest.
Man who sent life-threatening messages to Rep. Matt Gaetz faces federal indictment
Eugene Huelsman was indicted on one felony count of making a threat to injure
By Rebecca Rosenberg | Fox News

A man accused of barking death threats at Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., over the phone earlier this year was nabbed last week on a federal indictment, according to court records.

Prosecutors say that on Jan. 9 — three days after the Capitol siege — Eugene Huelsman called Gaetz’s office phone to menace the lawmaker. "Tell [M.G.] to watch his back, tell him to watch his children," Huelsman allegedly seethed into the receiver, according to the indictment.

"I’m coming for him, he’s gonna f--king die… I’m gonna f--king kill him… Watch your back, I’m coming for you. I’m gonna put a bullet in you and I’m gonna put a bullet in one of your f--king kids too," the man allegedly snarled. ...
Story at FOX

Here's a story from Breitbart describing the perp as a Hollywood cameraman.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org