Author Topic: Dr. Deborah Birx Blames 30 to 40 Percent of Pandemic Deaths on Trump’s Negligence  (Read 695 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dr. Deborah Birx Blames 30 to 40 Percent of Pandemic Deaths on Trump’s Negligence

Paul Bois 26 Oct 2021

President Donald Trump’s former coronavirus adviser, Dr. Deborah Birx, claims that 30 to 40 percent of the total coronavirus deaths could have been stopped had the White House been less focused on the 2020 election.

In closed-door testimony to the House Select Coronavirus Subcommittee this month, excerpts show that Birx claimed that up to 130,000 lives could have been saved if the administration had promoted mask-wearing and social distancing in the pandemic’s early days. The White House did, however, promulgate the “15 days to slow the spread” talking point while Dr. Anthony Fauci said people had “no reason” to be wearing masks. Birx said:

I believe if we had fully implemented the mask mandates, the reduction in indoor dining, the getting friends and family to understand the risk of gathering in private homes, and we had increased testing, that we probably could have decreased fatalities into the 30 percent less to 40 percent less range.

Birx, who violated her own coronavirus restrictions to meet with her “depressed” and downtrodden elderly parents on Thanksgiving, further claimed that President Trump did not do enough to curb the pandemic.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/26/dr-deborah-birx-blames-30-40-percent-pandemic-deaths-trumps-negligence/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline mountaineer

She should look at the data from Sweden.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I wondered where "The Scarf" had been hiding...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdinVA

Please direct ms/mr/x/it brix to the constitution, amendment x...
“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Doesn’t she have something to bedazzle? A new scarf? A Jean jacket?
Go away, Debbie.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline skeeter

Who cares what any of these clowns say. The rats have just two or three notes but they're gonna bang them out on their drum until hell freezes over.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Isn't it amazing how often public health officials and experts love to say "not my fault" and throw someone else under the bus? Zero responsibility. Zero accountability. It's always some other external factor why their schemes fail.

And those who could fire them, don't.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline PeteS in CA

1. Until very early April health "experts" worldwide strongly recommended against healthy people wearing masks. Including the US Surgeon General and, IIRC, the CDC.

2. Meanwhile, in reality:

January 2020 - https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,412484.0.html

February 2020 - https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,412485.0.html

Masks and other PPE - https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,412485.0.html

Ventilators - https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,412487.0.html

Defense Production Act - https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,412702.0.html

Vaccines and OWS - https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,412701.0.html

In the real world Trump and his Administration did a Hell of a lot, throughout 2020. Either Birx is lying or ignorant.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

Dr. Deborah Birx Blames 30 to 40 Percent of Pandemic Deaths on Trump’s Negligence

Paul Bois 26 Oct 2021

President Donald Trump’s former coronavirus adviser, Dr. Deborah Birx, claims that 30 to 40 percent of the total coronavirus deaths could have been stopped had the White House been less focused on the 2020 election.

In closed-door testimony to the House Select Coronavirus Subcommittee this month, excerpts show that Birx claimed that up to 130,000 lives could have been saved if the administration had promoted mask-wearing and social distancing in the pandemic’s early days. The White House did, however, promulgate the “15 days to slow the spread” talking point while Dr. Anthony Fauci said people had “no reason” to be wearing masks. Birx said:

Birx, who violated her own coronavirus restrictions to meet with her “depressed” and downtrodden elderly parents on Thanksgiving, further claimed that President Trump did not do enough to curb the pandemic.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/26/dr-deborah-birx-blames-30-40-percent-pandemic-deaths-trumps-negligence/

They are STILL using this baloney?  DO I HAVE YOUR PERMISSION TO POST ALL THE MONTHS OF WHAT WAS DONE? 
Or just ONE MONTH?  JAN?   The others get LONGER.

Offline LegalAmerican

Who cares what any of these clowns say. The rats have just two or three notes but they're gonna bang them out on their drum until hell freezes over.

:bingo:

Offline MOD4

They are STILL using this baloney?  DO I HAVE YOUR PERMISSION TO POST ALL THE MONTHS OF WHAT WAS DONE? 
Or just ONE MONTH?  JAN?   The others get LONGER.

Post the link or links the way PeteS did.

Offline mountaineer

Dr. Deborah Birx’s Failed Attempt to Flip the Script
By Jeffrey A. Tucker
   October 29, 2021
Every report we have, from journalists and from first-hand accounts from people who were there, reveal that Dr. Deborah Birx –  White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator – had a primary influence on President Donald Trump in his decisions to lockdown the economy. She is culpable for initiating one of the biggest fails in the history of public health, wrecking the lives of countless numbers of people. 

Her idea, to which the US president was an early convert, was to mandate extreme measures, ending freedom of association in civic life, in order to contain and perhaps suppress a virus (or save the health system or flatten the curve or stop the spread or…something). It did not work. All over the world, there is no evidence that these lockdowns achieved anything but economic, social, cultural, and mass psychological destruction.

Today she is working not only to evade personal responsibility but to pass the buck onto others who actually worked to repair the damage she created in the most destructive role of her long career in government.  ...

She testified that if Trump had continued to follow her prescriptions, “we probably could have decreased fatalities into the 30 percent less to 40 percent less range.”

Notice the fake precision here, without a shred of evidence. On the other hand, we have vast evidence of the epic failure of lockdowns.

She makes some very serious charges, while evading responsibility for her central role in the egregiously botched response. Birx not only pushed Trump to enact lockdowns. She personally called health officials in every state and demanded that they do the same. And did this for months. They complied based on her position and authority.  ...
Entire article at Brownstone

Offline LegalAmerican

Does this help @LegalAmerican ?

TIMELINE: The Trump Administration’s Decisive Actions To Combat the Coronavirus
Apr 19, 2020

December 31: China reports the discovery of the coronavirus to the World Health Organization.

January 3: CDC Director Robert Redfield sent an email to the director of the Chinese CDC, George Gao, formally offering to send U.S. experts to China to investigate the coronavirus.

January 5: CDC Director Redfield sent another email to the Chinese CDC Director, George Gao, formally offering to send U.S. experts to China to investigate the coronavirus outbreak,

January 6: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a level I travel notice for Wuhan, China due to the spreading coronavirus.

January 7: The CDC established a coronavirus incident management system to better share and respond to information about the virus.

January 11: The CDC updated a Level 1 travel health notice for Wuhan, China.

January 17: The CDC began implementing public health entry screening at the 3 U.S. airports that received the most travelers from Wuhan – San Francisco, New York JFK, and Los Angeles.

January 20: Dr. Fauci announces the National Institutes of Health is already working on the development of a vaccine for the coronavirus.

January 21: The CDC activated its emergency operations center to provide ongoing support to the coronavirus response.

January 23: The CDC sought a “special emergency authorization” from the FDA to allow states to use its newly developed coronavirus test.

January 27: President Trump tweeted that he made an offer to President Xi Jinping to send experts to China to investigate the coronavirus outbreak.

January 27: The CDC issued a level III travel health notice urging Americans to avoid all nonessential travel to China due to the coronavirus.

January 27: The White House Coronavirus Task Force started meeting to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the President.

January 29: The White House announced the formation of the Coronavirus Task Force to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the President.

January 31: The Trump Administration:
•Declared the coronavirus a public health emergency.

•Announced Chinese travel restrictions.

•Suspended entry into the United States for foreign nationals who pose a risk of transmitting the coronavirus.

January 31: The Department of Homeland Security took critical steps to funnel all flights from China into just 7 domestic U.S. airports.

February 3: The CDC had a team ready to travel to China to obtain critical information on the novel coronavirus, but were in the U.S. awaiting permission to enter by the Chinese government.

More: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/timeline-the-trump-administrations-decisive-actions-to-combat-the-coronavirus/

« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 08:55:54 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline PeteS in CA

MEDIA terrorists have removed the links.  I have the beginning. 

Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on Today at 01:43:33 PM
The moderator has removed "foreign policy" from the list of topics for this debate.

No questions on the Middle East, Europe, CHINA, Eastern Europe.  This is beyond unacceptable.   9999hair out0000

POTUS will need to find a way to talk about China vis-à-vis the economy and Covid.

They've already tried to tell Donald Trump what he can speak about and failed.  That's why they pushed so hard for a "virtual" debate...it's so they can shut the President's microphone off.  The "moderator" can take the topic off the table as much as they want, but it will be talked about.
-----

More: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/timeline-the-trump-administrations-decisive-actions-to-combat-the-coronavirus/

I suspect @Right_in_Virginia was quoted out of context. I've seen news of medical and educational matters outside the US here in this forum (including threads posted by me), and sometimes in the World News forum (e.g. the lengthy thread about Covid-related doings in Australia). I've seen no evidence of the Moderator topics ban @LegalAmerican claims, but have seen plenty of evidence the claim is false.

As for the Trump Campaign link, that page is no longer on the Trump Campaign website, though the website (and some of its pages) is still up. No "MEDIA terrorists" (whatever that is), just former Trump Campaign people editing site content. The pages I linked above have more information than did the Trump Campaign webpage, and have considerably more information. Somehow the "MEDIA terrorists" haven't noticed, even though I've linked those pages on other discussion sites and on Face Book.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Notice this idiot provided no reasoning of what Trump could have done differently?  30-40% out of the air form social distancing and masks?    Did her dartboard tell her that?

When you make stupid accusations like this, you better damned sure have some proof or data to back you up.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 01:34:06 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Did the subcommittee ask Birx why more have died in Biden's term than Trump's despite having 3 Vax's candy coated and left at Pedo Joe's feet?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Did the subcommittee ask Birx why more have died in Biden's term than Trump's despite having 3 Vax's candy coated and left at Pedo Joe's feet?
It's all because of the deadly variants, I suspect, and the administration certainly can't be blamed for such things!  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@LegalAmerican

You posted a "quote" from me in Post 14.  When was this from and where is the link to the thread? 

And equally curious ......  if accurate, what the hell would this have to do with Birx?

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

In the real world Trump and his Administration did a Hell of a lot, throughout 2020. Either Birx is lying or ignorant.

Trump through his leadership secured 3 vaccines in less than a year, which under normal condtions would take 5.  Birx sure conviently left that fact off.

I know there is a lot of debate around the vax, and it is definitely not a great option for the young and healthy.  But those like myself in the demograhic of elderly and with pre-exisitng conditons?  I like having that option that may help me avoid a lenghty hospital stay and improvement of survivablilty if I get it.

Offline PeteS in CA

@LegalAmerican

You posted a "quote" from me in Post 14.  When was this from and where is the link to the thread? 

And equally curious ......  if accurate, what the hell would this have to do with Birx?

@Right_in_Virginia and @LegalAmerican, I did a Search on the phrase "moderator has removed", including the quote marks (which causes Search to look for a phrase), going back 333 days. RiV does not seem to have used that phrase. Further, it appears that LA is the only TBR member to have used that phrase in that time frame. SMF's Search function is not perfect, but I think linking to where RiV actually said that would be in order.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I believe if we had fully implemented the mask mandates, the reduction in indoor dining, the getting friends and family to understand the risk of gathering in private homes, and we had increased testing, that we probably could have decreased fatalities into the 30 percent less to 40 percent less range.
You had no power to implement those things, and even so, 30-40% would still not have been enough to bring the R number below 1. And you would have torn apart the fabric of society by blocking the right of people to gather. (This, as she gathered for Thanksgiving anyway.)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
"If we could have gotten Trump to be a fascist, we could have attacked him even more". They would have run stories about Hitler having a mask mandate, separating families. I remember how quickly everyone went from "Trump's reckless vaccine policy is dangerous. Don't get the poison shot" to "Get the vaccine or get fired"
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia and @LegalAmerican, I did a Search on the phrase "moderator has removed", including the quote marks (which causes Search to look for a phrase), going back 333 days. RiV does not seem to have used that phrase. Further, it appears that LA is the only TBR member to have used that phrase in that time frame. SMF's Search function is not perfect, but I think linking to where RiV actually said that would be in order.

Many, many montha ago I used the word "moderator" ---- but the moderator I was referring to was the moderator of one of the 2020 Presidential debates who removed "Foreign Policy" as a topic for the debates.  Trump was even cut off when he mentioned anything to do with foreign policy while answering a questiom.

The moderator I referenced had nothing to do with TBR or COVID or Birx ----- which is why I'm confused by it appearing on this thread.   It's so helpful to have a link to a quote to see what the topic was and what prompted the post.  :shrug:

I hope this helps.   Thanks for your help @PeteS in CA   

@LegalAmerican

« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 07:13:26 pm by Right_in_Virginia »