Author Topic: Gretchen Carlson: If Trump Had Pushed Vaccine, Pandemic Would Be Over By Now  (Read 531 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Gretchen Carlson: If Trump Had Pushed Vaccine, Pandemic Would Be Over By Now
Breitbart, Oct 26, 2021

Guest co-host Gretchen Carlson said Tuesday on ABC’s “The View” that if former President Donald Trump promoted the COVID vaccine to his supporters, the pandemic would be over by now.

Carlson said, “The problem with this vaccine, as we all know, is that it’s been politicized. People didn’t necessarily politicize the Polio vaccine, or at least today they don’t.”

Co-host Joy Behar said, “They didn’t have Facebook around, for example, or Fox News to tell people lies every day.”

Carlson said, “Well, I totally agree with you.”

On using scare tactics in advertisements to encourage vaccination, Carlson said, “I don’t think that will work with people who support Trump. Listen under his administration, they put out the vaccine, and then they don’t promote it to the people that follow him, and that is where we are. We politicized this whole thing, and I think it’s a shame.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/10/26/gretchen-carlson-if-trump-had-pushed-vaccine-pandemic-would-be-over-by-now/

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Breitbart, Oct 26, 2021

Guest co-host Gretchen Carlson said Tuesday on ABC’s “The View” that if former President Donald Trump promoted the COVID vaccine to his supporters, the pandemic would be over by now.

Carlson said, “The problem with this vaccine, as we all know, is that it’s been politicized. People didn’t necessarily politicize the Polio vaccine, or at least today they don’t.”

Co-host Joy Behar said, “They didn’t have Facebook around, for example, or Fox News to tell people lies every day.”

On using scare tactics in advertisements to encourage vaccination, Carlson said, “I don’t think that will work with people who support Trump. Listen under his administration, they put out the vaccine, and then they don’t promote it to the people that follow him, and that is where we are. We politicized this whole thing, and I think it’s a shame.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/10/26/gretchen-carlson-if-trump-had-pushed-vaccine-pandemic-would-be-over-by-now/

Bubble-headed bleach blonde.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Wow.  Who knew Trump had such a following in New York City ......

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1452693991150002183

Offline libertybele

Another bat crap crazy liberal.  Her stupidity is mind boggling.

Thank GOD that Trump was president when the pandemic was inflicted upon us. I can't imagine Joe doing anything but passing the buck, blaming others and hiding out in his basement. Joe certainly wouldn't be holding daily pressers like Trump did nor taking questions.

Trump may not have been perfect (comparing him to Joe he sure the heck was) but his handling of the pandemic IMO was excellent!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
...but he did. That was the whole point of Operation Warp Speed.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
So soon they forget that the Dems were publicly refusing, before it was ever even finished, to get the virus because it was pushed by Trump.
The Republic is lost.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The left: Trump is an incompetent

Also the left: Trump has the power to make even the people that hate and distrust him do anything he says.

It's almost laughable that the very people that ridiculed Trump, his Operation Warp Speed and the Covid vaccines suddenly changed their tunes the second Brandon was sworn in. Yet they take no responsibility that Brandon and their comments have anything to do with people refusing to get vaccinated, oh no, it's all the fault of the man they called a liar, incompetent and mentally unbalance for over five years not the man who is a liar, incompetent and mentally unbalanced dementia patient and the individual currently in power....well in name only.

Offline EdinVA

Trump's weakness was he deferred to his "expert", as he rightly should have, but his expert was/is a self serving a-hole who purposely set Trump up to fail.

Offline PeteS in CA

OWS wasn't "pushing" the vaccines*****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****

Trump has urged people to get vaccinated, multiple times, https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Trump+urges+people+to+get+vaccinated&ia=web .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Killer Clouds

Trump was just as bad as the rest when it comes to pushing poison.

Offline LegalAmerican

Breitbart, Oct 26, 2021

Why do these people talk?  SO IGNORANT.  lol

Offline LegalAmerican

Trump was just as bad as the rest when it comes to pushing poison.

No.  He said,  NO FORCED VACCINES.  In 2018 he made an E.O.....NO FORCED VACCINES and still says YOUR CHOICE.

I don't believe in flu shot, so no jab for me, besides I already had covid, twice, last year. 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Breitbart, Oct 26, 2021

And if you voted for the man, we'd still be paying $1.699 @ gallon and I'd be able to walk down the meat aisle!!   
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 06:32:48 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Killer Clouds

No.  He said,  NO FORCED VACCINES.  In 2018 he made an E.O.....NO FORCED VACCINES and still says YOUR CHOICE.

I don't believe in flu shot, so no jab for me, besides I already had covid, twice, last year.
Trump was just as bad at lying about the vaccine as all the rest. He was pushing for everyone to take the poison. I've said it all along that Trump made crappy choices on people to hire and listen to and his so called China plague experts were no exception.  To say if Trump would have done anything different the china plague would be over is an outright lie. These idiots also refrain from mentioning that the poisonous jab was purposely not released until after the election. F_CK Traitor Joe and all his DCP disciples.

Offline mountaineer

Trump did encourage people to get the vaccine. The pandemic - if there ever truly was one - has been over for months.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Another bat crap crazy liberal.  Her stupidity is mind boggling.

@libertybele

A basic requirement to be a cast member on "The View".

Blame that on BaBa WaWa,a life-long denizen of the upper strata of "NYC Society" who seems to have insisted her cast of co-conspirators be even more clueless than she is.

Her career was launched because her father owned a resrtaurant that was a gathering spot for what passed as the "elites" of NYC.  THAT is how a woman with a speech impediment managed to become a talking head on a national news show.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

...but he did. That was the whole point of Operation Warp Speed.
Which they've been busy erasing from history. Leftists exist in a world of their own creation, and in their world Orange Man did less than nothing about Covid - he urged his supporters to kill people with it.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Bidens 4 years of blame Trump for what i do.  Biden learned well to lie and blame shift from slick willy and Obama!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Absalom

Reflect.................
Almost a century ago, our soldiers returned from the Trenches of France,
many ridden w/disease, as we confronted the Spanish Influenza.
Then, two forces dealt w/that plague:
* our Military, who organized hospitalization facilities and distributed vaccines,
* the Medical Professionals who made life & death decisions for those infected.
So who are the Ringmasters/Carny-Barkers for this Covid fandango???
Why it's the politicians and their medical flunkies.
And many ask? Why is this plague such a disorganized mess???

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Bidens 4 years of blame Trump for what i do.  Biden learned well to lie and blame shift from slick willy and Obama!

@christian

Not true. People like him are born devious. It's not something they "learn",its who they ARE.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Reflect.................
* our Military, who organized hospitalization facilities and distributed vaccines,

That's easy.  This is what happens when everything become politicized and weaponized.  I remember when the extreme leftist celebrities lined up to oppose the vaccines because they were developed during the Trump Admin.  That instantly changed when the fraudulent votes poured in at 2AM on 11/4, and they got their President.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Killer Clouds

That's easy.  This is what happens when everything become politicized and weaponized.  I remember when the extreme leftist celebrities lined up to oppose the vaccines because they were developed during the Trump Admin.  That instantly changed when the fraudulent votes poured in at 2AM on 11/4, and they got their President.
EXACTLY!  :yowsa:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The left: Trump is an incompetent

Also the left: Trump has the power to make even the people that hate and distrust him do anything he says.

It's almost laughable that the very people that ridiculed Trump, his Operation Warp Speed and the Covid vaccines suddenly changed their tunes the second Brandon was sworn in. Yet they take no responsibility that Brandon and their comments have anything to do with people refusing to get vaccinated, oh no, it's all the fault of the man they called a liar, incompetent and mentally unbalance for over five years not the man who is a liar, incompetent and mentally unbalanced dementia patient and the individual currently in power....well in name only.
Actually, the Mediots have not affected my decision on the shots one way or another. The medical journals have. When the mediots started attacking the idea of an effective and safe and cheap early onset treatment the day Trump mentioned it, I started researching Medical journals on the effects of ionophores, specific ionophores, zinc v SARS and other viruses, macrolide antibiotics and their effects on the immune system, etc. It has been an education. Further research into mRNA and the jabs has helped me make an informed decision as to what my actions will be in re COVID.
The Media have not influenced me one way or the other, only (often) pointed to what should be checked out on another level. More often than not, journalists lack the ability to place information into any context other than making the point they want to/are paid to make, they lack the background information to assess their own statements, the critical thinking to determine the accuracy or worth of those statements or the information they base them on, and cannot accurately convey reality.

They jumped to equating "antiseptics" with sodium hypochlorite (bleach), when the  effective antiseptic is nebulized hydrogen peroxide, something used to fight lung infections before the widespread availability of antibiotics, and ridiculed "sunlight", when UV radiation effectively kills viruses and other pathogens, and was being used, again, before antibiotics, to kill a fraction of what was in the bloodstream to develop antibodies against the rest of the pathogens there.

The Media did no research, put ridicule in high gear, and completely missed those points.
In their hands, drugs that have been prescribed for decades overnight became death pills or just horse medicine.

Nope. I'm not listening to that bunch, and the sooner America learns how demented, corrupted, incompetent, and ridiculously biased they are, the better off we'll be.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

Reflect.................
Never let a crisis go to waste, even if you have to create or prolong it.

Look at this Administration. Fear and crisis are their only way to keep power.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

@libertybele

A basic requirement to be a cast member on "The View".

Blame that on BaBa WaWa,a life-long denizen of the upper strata of "NYC Society" who seems to have insisted her cast of co-conspirators be even more clueless than she is.

Her career was launched because her father owned a resrtaurant that was a gathering spot for what passed as the "elites" of NYC.  THAT is how a woman with a speech impediment managed to become a talking head on a national news show.
Well of course they are even more stupid, she does not want to risk her throne.

C S Lewis