Author Topic: Gavin Newsom and Entourage of 22 Democrats, Officials to Jet to Glasgow to Save Climate  (Read 355 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gavin Newsom and Entourage of 22 Democrats, Officials to Jet to Glasgow to Save Climate

Joel B. Pollak 26 Oct 2021

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) will jet to the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Glasgow, Scotland, next week with an entourage of 22 people, burning more tons of carbon dioxide than several people consume in a single year.

The Sacramento Bee reported Monday:

California Gov. Gavin Newsom will travel to Glasgow, Scotland, next month for the United Nations climate conference, his first major conference abroad since becoming governor in 2019.

World leaders will meet at the conference, which runs Oct. 31 through Nov. 12, to discuss progress on achieving their climate goals and set more ambitious targets to lower global emissions.

Newsom will attend the conference from Nov. 1-3, his office said. Newsom will attend the conference alongside his wife, Jennifer Siebel Newsom, and several members of his administration, including Environmental Protection Secretary Jared Blumenfeld and Natural Resources Secretary Wade Crowfoot. More than a dozen Democrats in the Legislature also plan to attend, according to Newsom’s office.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/environment/2021/10/26/gavin-newsom-and-entourage-of-22-democrats-officials-jet-to-glasgow-to-save-climate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Greasy Gav fiddles while his state burns.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"We iz da wurld......

We iz da peep-pulls...."

Sang hit wid me,comrades!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Greasy Gav fiddles while his state burns.

I'm developing a better understanding of the motivations for the French Revolution.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm developing a better understanding of the motivations for the French Revolution.
And what followed, for that matter. If the merde hits the fan, it might not calm down for a while.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's awful white of them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
No doubt Noisome is goind to be leading a special confrence ‘How to drive all industry and productive residents from a once booming economy and replace them with a rotting welfare state’.