Author Topic: McAuliffe accused of calling parents racist after saying Youngkin is 'silencing the voices of Black  (Read 491 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McAuliffe accused of calling parents racist after saying Youngkin is 'silencing the voices of Black authors'
McAuliffe accused Youngkin of practicing 'politics of hate'
By Cortney O'Brien | Fox News

Virginia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe accused Republican opponent Glenn Youngkin of trying to ban Black authors from schools, leading to charges McAuliffe was calling him – and parents speaking out against school boards' progressive agendas – racists.

"Glenn is spending his final days of the campaign focused on banning award-winning books from our schools & silencing the voices of Black authors," McAuliffe tweeted Monday. "I know we can read between the lines and see these Trumpian dog whistles for what they truly are."

https://twitter.com/TerryMcAuliffe/status/1452744784490139660

"On November 2nd, we must reject these politics of hate and divisiveness. But we can't do it if you don't get out and vote," he added in a follow-up tweet.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/mcauliffe-hit-for-accusing-youngkin-of-silencing-the-voices-of-black-authors

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
When all else fails throw in that race card!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Keep talking jackass, please keep talking.

Offline EdinVA

Since mcawful has made his campaign "i am not trump" it will be interesting to see which one wins and could have a ripple effect.

Online mountaineer

Facebook post:

Jake Needham
1 hr  ·
My wife and I went for early voting in Virginia today, and something very disturbing happened.

We were both told we couldn't vote since we had requested and been sent absentee ballots. Since we had done nothing of the sort, we raised hell and they finally produced affidavits we could sign saying that we had lost the ballots we requested. We demanded affidavits saying that we had never requested absentee ballots and absentee ballots had never been received by us. We were told there was no such thing. We could either sign the affidavits saying we had lost the ballots we had requested or go home without voting. We signed.

During the time we were there and engaged in this dispute, a matter of about fifteen minutes, I overheard THREE other people going through exactly the same thing.

We live in a heavily Democrat-controlled precinct in a Democrat-controlled state in which the Republican candidate for governor is running even with the Democrat candidate. A not inconsiderable number of people in just one precinct during a very brief period of time were complaining that the voter rolls showed they had requested and received absentee ballots they did not request or receive.

Are you getting the picture here?

When the election process becomes an endemically corrupt process manipulated by the Democrat Party to retain power at all costs, we are finished as a free nation. It appears to me that has already happened.
Who, exactly, is silencing whose voices, McAuliffe?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Well the cheat is on...when the polls are this close it make it easier for the rats to cheat...we have to lead by 5-10 % points to win and that isn't even a given...
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You KNOW the Dims are getting desperate when they send a Kracka like McAuliff,a black surname if I ever heard one,out to play the race card!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

Ask McAuliffe whether this book should be banned.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-