Author Topic: Quite possibly the worst Super Bowl halftime show ever is coming.  (Read 1001 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Quite possibly the worst Super Bowl halftime show ever is coming.
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2021, 11:01:27 pm »
With all the 'wokeness' and the Black national anthem being played, why would anyone want to watch the game anyways?  :shrug:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2021, 12:31:31 am »
With all the 'wokeness' and the Black national anthem being played, why would anyone want to watch the game anyways?  :shrug:
I have not watched any sports since the kneeling crap started

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2021, 12:37:47 am »
I have not watched any sports since the kneeling crap started

Nor have I.  I love baseball, but I haven't been to any games, not even to see our 'farm' team play. I haven't watched any games on TV nor listened to any games on the radio.

Remember when America was equated with baseball and apple pie?  Those were the days, my friend, I thought they'd never end, and they did.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2021, 12:41:11 am »
Nor have I.  I love baseball, but I haven't been to any games, not even to see our 'farm' team play. I haven't watched any games on TV nor listened to any games on the radio.

Remember when America was equated with baseball and apple pie?  Those were the days, my friend, I thought they'd never end, and they did.
Yea... in the 50's I had all the cards, thousands of them.  Knew all the players names and which team... fun times.
During the 60's rooting for the redskins and most of our family is in Texas so the cowboys/redskins games always resulted in numerous bragging phone calls...  No more..

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2021, 12:49:11 am »
Yea... in the 50's I had all the cards, thousands of them.  Knew all the players names and which team... fun times.
During the 60's rooting for the redskins and most of our family is in Texas so the cowboys/redskins games always resulted in numerous bragging phone calls...  No more..

I still have hundreds of baseball cards ... I don't know if they're worth what they used to be -- doubtful.

https://imaginesports.com/news/baseball-card-collection-worth

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2021, 01:03:47 am »
I still have hundreds of baseball cards ... I don't know if they're worth what they used to be -- doubtful.

https://imaginesports.com/news/baseball-card-collection-worth
When we moved to Virginia my mom tossed mine....  no telling how much they would have been worth..