Author Topic: White House Report Claims Climate Change Causing Mass Migration, Activists Call for U.S. ‘Humanitari  (Read 200 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Report Claims Climate Change Causing Mass Migration, Activists Call for U.S. ‘Humanitarian Visas’

Penny Starr 25 Oct 2021

President Joe Biden’s administration released a report this month that claims climate change is causing the mass migration of people being forced from their homes and communities.

Activists are already responding to the report by calling on the United States to issue “humanitarian visas” to allow these migrants to have refugee status to “temporarily” reside in the country.

The “Report on the Impact of Climate Change on Migration,” says, in part:

Extreme weather events and conflict are the top two drivers of forced displacement globally, together responsible for the annual movement of nearly 30 million people from their homes. There is a strong correlation between countries and regions most vulnerable to climate change and those that are fragile and/or experiencing conflict or violence. Climate-related impacts may further stress vulnerable communities, increasing the risk of conflict and displacement in the absence of effective prevention efforts, and vice versa. Climate-related impacts also pose an increased risk to marginalized communities displaced by conflict related to the impacts of climate change. This risk is more acute in regions with weak governance and dispute resolution infrastructure, and in growing peri-urban areas where many migrants are heading.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/25/whit-house-report-claims-climate-change-causing-mass-migration-activists-call-for-u-s-humanitarian-visas/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

No sale. We could turn over our entire economy to the rats to ruin in the name of global climate change and they'd still leave the borders open.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If we are getting warmer, why are these people not migrating to Russia?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Do they actually think we believe this b.s.?? Even those who believe in climate change certainly can't be buying this crappola ?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
If we are getting warmer, why are these people not migrating to Russia?

I'd be more than happy to give them FedGov paid transportation to Canada.
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Offline mikezpen

The media and the rest of the establishment will brainwash a lot of Americans into believing it. They'll resist any effort to correct it.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 02:31:20 pm by mikezpen »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Cry me a freaking river!

HOW is bringing in the 3rd World going to anything for America but RAISE our temps as they heat and ac their housing,drive their cars,cook their meals,etc,etc,etc?

If ANYTHING,Climate Warming is just a really good reason to keep them out!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!