Author Topic: Nolte: MSNBC-Affiliated Grio Says Condi Rice Is ‘Foot Soldier for White Supremacy’  (Read 157 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: MSNBC-Affiliated Grio Says Condi Rice Is ‘Foot Soldier for White Supremacy’

John Nolte 25 Oct 2021

“Condoleezza Rice’s recent appearance on The View was offensive and disgusting for many reasons, but she was who we thought she was: a soldier for white supremacy,” writes Toure at the MSNBC-affiliated Grio.

He then goes on to deliberately take Rice out of context.

Here’s what Rice actually said about Critical Race Theory (CRT) during an appearance last week on The View:

https://twitter.com/mrctv/status/1450846756405657603

Rice was so eloquent and on-the-mark, she freaked out racist leftists like Toure, who are not looking to lift black children. Quite the opposite. Leftists feed off division and blame and failure, which is why they’ve embraced the fascism of Critical Race Theory, which tells black kids not to bother to succeed in a racist country that has stacked the deck against you.

Here’s the crux of Toure’s disingenuous argument against Rice:

Her primary argument against Critical Race Theory is that history should not be taught in a way that makes white kids feel bad. What? We should whitewash U.S. history to protect the feelings of white children? Excuse me, I misspoke — we should whitewash U.S. history even more than we already do in order to protect the feelings of white children?

First of all, what about the feelings of Black children? What would their feelings be if they knew they were being taught a version of American history that was distorted to protect white kids? What message does that send to them? And what about the feelings they have when learning about the real American history?

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/10/25/nolte-msnbc-affiliated-grio-says-condi-rice-is-foot-soldier-for-white-supremacy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It never ceases to amaze me how delusionally Democrats project without ever realizing they are looking in a mirror, like a dog barking at itself.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

From the article....
"she freaked out racist leftists like Toure, who are not looking to lift black children. Quite the opposite. Leftists feed off division and blame and failure, which is why they’ve embraced the fascism of Critical Race Theory, which tells black kids not to bother to succeed in a racist country that has stacked the deck against you."

Inner city black voters are the last guaranteed voting bloc for the left. If that gets chipped down to, let's say, 80% vs the current 90%, it gets tougher for Democrats to win elections. But the Democrats, who have been running the inner cities for decades, cannot boast about making safer neighborhoods and good schools. So they use race. They also cannot afford for black people to enter the middle class. What scares leftists most of all is black people succeeding economically 
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't know about the rest of you,but when *I* need an answer to a critical political/national problem,the name of an expert on Hip Hop music is the first one that leaps to my mind.

Causen he bees so smart,n Biden.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 05:01:37 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Note:

theGrio is actually owned by Byron Allen, a half-bit comedian who parlayed FCC rules into an emerging media empire. How does it work? Twofold: one, he exploits FCC rules. The FCC has limits on how many stations one ownership group can hold in a market, so when a big company like Nexstar or Gray Television ends up buying too many stations in a city, they will usually spin them off to Allen because there are also FCC rules that encourage big companies to sell stations to women and minorities. (Sinclair does the same thing, but they usually spin their stations off to Armstrong Williams instead.) Second, for stations that aren't over-the-air, he tries to force his channels onto cable and satellite providers by using the race card. "So you're not going to carry some of the only black-owned media networks in America? Well, then, you must be racist." Never mind at how poorly and cheaply made so many of Allen's shows are: fake court shows, cheap panel games, and stand-up comedy showcases, many of which he only produces for a few episodes, then reruns them for years and pretends they're new. He will sue nonetheless. He even sued McDonald's because they wouldn't advertise with his networks.

It's sleazy as Hell.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not taking a cheap shot,but I never really understood how Byron Allen got any tv gigs to start with. No personality to speak of,as well as no talent or charisma.

Offline goatprairie

There are a number of websites directed mostly at blacks like "The Grio" and "The Root."
Most or many of the articles are basically just anti-white diatribes doing the usual blaming Evil Whitey for all black problems.
This is more than fifty years after the landmark CR bill of the sixties, many black politicians in Congress and city and state offices, numerous black millionaires and some billionaires created in that time, and a black president who served two terms.
At some point a sane person might just throw up their hands and conclude it's impossible to satisfy the great bulk of the black population. Recent polls said that about 75% of black people support reparations. This despite black American wealth being greater than the wealth of many developed western countries.
Trump tried to bribe blacks with his trillion dollar plus Platinum Plan. He only got 13% of the black vote.
I'm stating here that the effort to attract blacks is hopeless. They prefer to be eternal victims.
Money and effort would be better spent on Hispanics for whom the GOP appears to be gaining voters.
Attracting blacks to the GOP is a lost cause.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@goatprairie

I'm stating here that the effort to attract blacks is hopeless. They prefer to be eternal victims.
Money and effort would be better spent on Hispanics for whom the GOP appears to be gaining voters.
Attracting blacks to the GOP is a lost cause.

I couldn't agree more.

Other than the west coast "cholos",his and her Panics are mostly politically conservative.

Well,while admitting that I know next to nothing about the modern ones the left is importing from down south who are coming here for all the "free stuff",I am GUESSING they are mostly parasites.