Author Topic: Fiona Hill: ‘Open civil war’ possible if Trump elected in 2024 because Dems will see win as ‘illegit  (Read 377 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fiona Hill: ‘Open civil war’ possible if Trump elected in 2024 because Dems will see win as ‘illegitimate’
October 24, 2021 | Vivek Saxena

Former Democrat impeachment witness Fiona Hill stated on national television last week that a civil war will erupt in America if Republicans retake the White House in 2024 with former President Donald Trump at the helm.

Speaking late last week on PBS, a publicly funded national broadcaster, she was asked to explain her dubious claim that “democracy’s done” if Trump wins reelection.

“What I mean by that is that he is basically trying to come back again on the basis of a lie. He has repudiated the outcome of the 2020 election, and yet he’s expecting to be reelected in 2024,” she said.

“So that is the main thesis, that is the main propelling force behind his bid for reelection. So just that basic fact of how he is campaigning is in itself a massive problem, because he is rejecting the democratic system and the outcome of the 2020 election.”

What campaign? Trump has not yet announced his candidacy for 2024. Moreover, he would not be the only person to be elected into office who’s questioned the legitimacy of a prior election.

As recently as 2013, current President Joe Biden, a Democrat, claimed that losing 2000 presidential candidate Al Gore “was elected president of the United States of America,” as reported at the time by Yahoo News.

No, actually, he was not. President George W. Bush was elected president.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/10/24/fiona-hill-open-civil-war-possible-if-trump-elected-in-2024-because-dems-will-see-win-as-illegitimate-1153621/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Wow.  What a load of crap.  And that also - by dems/libs/progs own standards - makes her guilty of advocating for insurrection.  When will she be incarcerated, for her own good?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline LMAO

So this idiot is blasting Donald Trump for repudiating the 2020 election while she herself repudiates 2024 if it doesn’t go her way?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

So this idiot is blasting Donald Trump for repudiating the 2020 election while she herself repudiates 2024 if it doesn’t go her way?
She's already forgotten the rats repudiated the results of the 2016 election.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Only a liberal could word twist herself into that much hypocrisy and call it truth.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Only a liberal could word twist herself into that much hypocrisy and call it truth.

Yup

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Bring it!!!!

That's the eventuality of this whole shit show anyway.  And honestly, I'd prefer that to becoming Venezuela.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
SUMBODIE needs to splain to the Dims that America is NOT a freaking Democracy!

We are a CONSTITUIONAL REPUBLIC!

Why the HELL Republics don't respond with that in debates with Dims is and will always remain a freaking mystery to me,unless maybe they don't understand that either,or the difference between a Republic and a Democracy.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
She's already forgotten the rats repudiated the results of the 2016 election.
Leave us not forget the 2000 election.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Leave us not forget the 2000 election.

Or the 2004 John F'n Kerry loss.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Or the 2004 John F'n Kerry loss.

Don't even get me started on the 2000 election. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Don't even get me started on the 2000 election.
Then there is always 1960 when Papa Joe bought the election for John.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Former Democrat impeachment witness Fiona Hill stated on national television last week that a civil war will erupt in America if Republicans retake the White House in 2024 with former President Donald Trump at the helm."

Then... bring it on.
It's going to come to this, sooner or later.
Sooner may be preferable to later.

In the words of Winston Churchill:
"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed, if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly, you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."

Frankly, if there's gonna be a war with the left, I'd prefer it to happen with Mr. Trump at the helm...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"Former Democrat impeachment witness Fiona Hill stated on national television last week that a civil war will erupt in America if Republicans retake the White House in 2024 with former President Donald Trump at the helm."

Then... bring it on.
It's going to come to this, sooner or later.
Sooner may be preferable to later.

@Fishrrman

I agree.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She has it ass-backwards:  If Trump gets cheated again, there will be war.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The phrases "Make my day!" and "Bring it bitches!" are the first things that leapt to my mind.

And I honestly wish that wasn't true.

Offline Polly Ticks

I wonder why it is that we are always talking about riots/violence/civil war/whatever only whenever Democrats don't get their way. Obviously there are a very large number of Republicans and Independents that don't believe the 2020 election was fully legitimate, and yet there is no Civil War. It would seem that one side believes in the rule of law and the other side does not.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline The_Reader_David

Wow.  What a load of crap.  And that also - by dems/libs/progs own standards - makes her guilty of advocating for insurrection.  When will she be incarcerated, for her own good?

If it weren't for double standards, the dems/libs/progs would have no standards at all.

If you look closely at what they say, they even admit this:  fixed universally applicable standards are routinely condemned by the turn-of-the-21st-century Left as part of "white supremacy", and if you lift the hood you find that critical race theory, queer theory and all the rest of the stuff the Democrats want to foist on K-12 schools and corporate HR departments is all Theory in the sense that word was used to destroy literary criticism by claiming language is infinitely malleable and the only reality is power relationships.  So, even actual insurrection for the Democrats is good, even trespassing and mild rioting called "insurrection" by Congressmen and media pundits on behalf of Republicans is evil.  (Not that good and evil actually mean what you think they mean, "good" means beneficial to the Left, "evil" means opposed to the Left, or maybe they don't mean anything at all and are signifiers used to deceive the populace for the sake of obtaining power.)
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline skeeter

I wonder why it is that we are always talking about riots/violence/civil war/whatever only whenever Democrats don't get their way. Obviously there are a very large number of Republicans and Independents that don't believe the 2020 election was fully legitimate, and yet there is no Civil War. It would seem that one side believes in the rule of law and the other side does not.
I should say so. There are members of one side rotting in jail for trespassing while members of the other side, accused of violent rioting, get immediately bailed out at the urging of the none less than our current VP. Something is horribly wrong and many still don't seem to get it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Polly Ticks

Well,"We,the traditional Americans" believe in preserving the system and obeying the laws of the land. It is just an ingrained part of our nature.

Until we no longer believe that is possible,and when/if that happens,things are going to get ugly on a Biblical scale.

And I truly fear that time is fast approaching. I honestly believe that if Trump isn't elected as President in 2024,America is going to explode into civil and racial war.

Offline skeeter

@Polly Ticks

Well,"We,the traditional Americans" believe in preserving the system and obeying the laws of the land. It is just an ingrained part of our nature.

Until we no longer believe that is possible,and when/if that happens,things are going to get ugly on a Biblical scale.

And I truly fear that time is fast approaching. I honestly believe that if Trump isn't elected as President in 2024,America is going to explode into civil and racial war.
You mean if we see a replay of 2020 in 2024?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You mean if we see a replay of 2020 in 2024?

@skeeter

Yup!

IF that happens,the Dims will learn the true meaning of "A step too far" as they take the last step to reach the gallows platforms.

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

Yup!

IF that happens,the Dims will learn the true meaning of "A step too far" as they take the last step to reach the gallows platforms.
Well, something is coming, I've never been more certain of that.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well, something is coming, I've never been more certain of that.

@skeeter

Me too,and I am trying my level best to regain my health so I can participate.