Author Topic: Florida Gov. DeSantis' wife diagnosed with breast cancer  (Read 528 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Florida Gov. DeSantis' wife diagnosed with breast cancer
« on: October 04, 2021, 02:12:01 pm »
I hope they caught it early.

EXCLUSIVE - Casey DeSantis, the wife of Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida, has been diagnosed with breast cancer.

"I am saddened to report that Florida’s esteemed First Lady and my beloved wife has been diagnosed with breast cancer," the first term Republican governor said in a statement shared first with Fox News on Monday.

"As the mother of three young children, Casey is the centerpiece of our family and has made an impact on the lives of countless Floridians through her initiatives as First Lady. As she faces the most difficult test of her life, she will have not only have my unwavering support but the support of our entire family, as well as the prayers and well wishes from Floridians across our state. Casey is a true fighter, and she will never, never, never give up," the governor emphasized.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-gov-desantis-wife-diagnosed-with-breast-cancer
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Florida Gov. DeSantis' wife diagnosed with breast cancer
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 02:23:11 pm »
She's only 41.   :crying:  Prayers up.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2021, 02:25:02 pm »

I don't remember ever seeing her.  Very pretty lady.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2021, 03:01:05 pm »

A beautiful family
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2021, 04:36:05 pm »
Leftist Tweets to Gaia asking to make her die painfully in 3...2...1....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2021, 04:58:41 pm »
Leftist Tweets to Gaia asking to make her die painfully in 3...2...1....

I'm sure that a brief gander around DU would find multiple such threads, well before you started your countdown. Because that is what DU-grade Progs are, ugly and hate-driven.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2021, 09:48:48 pm »
Prayers for the First Lady of Florida and the good Governor. She's so young and  they have three little ones. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.