Author Topic: Jan. 6 committee chair: 'No question' Capitol riot was a premeditated attack  (Read 27917 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

More blood on the hands of that J6 trial clown car, and their complicit DOJ.

I include the GOP in this, too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I include the GOP in this, too.

OH HELL Yes!  The entire inside the beltway cabal is involved.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I doan know about "premeditated riot". I don't even think it WAS a riot,never mind premeditated.

There can be NO question about the arrests and the "premeditated riot" tag line being 
planned in advance by the left,though.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley

Schiff stripped away the pretense of subpoenaing Ginni Thomas about her messages to the White House. This is about her husband, not her support for the election challenges or what occurred on January 6th...

...On a committee that was tasked with uncovering what occurred on January 6th, Schiff is now saying that the committee’s jurisdiction would extend to what the Supreme Court did a year later...

...That is more than a case of “mission creep.” It is radical departure from past practices and could create dangerous precedent as members use such committees to investigate jurists on the motivations or communications leading to their opinions...

...It would constitute one of the most intrusive acts ever taken against the Court outside of a formal impeachment proceeding. It is a threat that should be universally condemned and immediately withdrawn.

4:16 PM · Jul 24, 2022·Twitter Web App

Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

The Democrat hoax machine works like this:

1. Make an absurd claim and say you have proof

2. Debunk your own claim in public by showing there is no evidence, much less proof.

3. Keep talking as though the lack of evidence is a mountain of proof.

4. Democrats hear "proven"

9:05 AM · Jul 24, 2022·Twitter Web App

Julie Kelly 🇺🇸
@julie_kelly2

This explains Schiff amendment. If Pentagon was involved in domestic law enforcement—including surveillance and intelligence collection—they broke the law.

All signs point to deep involvement by military working with DOJ before January 6. Wow.

More:  https://amgreatness.com/2022/07/15/what-is-adam-schiff-hiding/

12:34 PM · Jul 24, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

Rasmussen Reports
@Rasmussen_Poll

Good Morning !

Yesterday we posted some official evidence of 2020 election fraud from two state investigations. We knew it would be of interest (and our Twitter traffic confirmed it) because national voters had already told us this is a Top Issue for midterms. Voters are awake

8:44 AM · Jul 24, 2022  Twitter Web App

Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

We're all the way down to "He probably knows someone bad."

Face The Nation
@FaceTheNation
 · 20h

Former President Trump's possible ties to extremist groups remain a focus for the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol, Rep. Adam Schiff said Sunday. https://cbsn.ws/3zs7zaM

8:49 PM · Jul 24, 2022·Twitter Web App

"Here is Mike Pence on Jan 4, 2021 saying he would fight voting irregularities on Jan 6 in Congress"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1551912755321511937

"FLASHBACK: In December 2020 at TPUSA Summit, Mike Pence said he would keep fighting until ‘every illegal vote is thrown out’"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1551912166940368900

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Somebody trimmed his wings real quick like!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

1. Trump attempted a planned insurrection.
2. Okay, loosely planned.
3. Okay, not planned, but he encouraged it.
4. Okay, he didn't encourage it, but he didn't try to stop it.
5. Okay, he did try to stop the violence, but he should have done more, and sooner, during fog of war.

9:00 AM · Jul 26, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Somebody trimmed his wings real quick like!

@Bigun

Da deposit dun clearly cleared,and da video dun got delivered ta his lawur.

Exclusive: In Private, Cassidy Hutchinson Joked About Riot, Called Jan. 6 Committee ‘Phony,’ Praised Trump Before Changing Story
The Federalist, Jul 26, 2022, MOLLIE HEMINGWAY AND TRISTAN JUSTICE

[...]  Yet in a series of private communications from December 2020 through May 2021, shared exclusively with The Federalist, Hutchinson commiserated with other targets of the probe about how little information she had about any wrongdoing that day, and lamented how corrupt the politicized committee was. Far from being upset with Trump, Hutchinson repeatedly spoke in favor of him and his presidency.

“I would rather shoot myself dead into the Potomac than see marine one flying around this city without 45 again,” Hutchinson wrote in one message nearly three months after the Capitol riot.

In November 2021, Hutchinson was among the first former White House staffers to be subpoenaed by the Select Committee. In the weeks and months following, Hutchinson continued to disparage the politicized committee in private, and repeatedly joked about the same riot she now says leaves her with emotional scars today. Six days after she was issued a subpoena, Hutchinson called the Jan. 6 panel a “phony committee.” Around the same time, she told a former colleague her testimony would have nothing to offer.

“Other than a handful of irrelevant texts, I have literally no documents or anything they’re asking about,” one ex-White House staffer texted her.

“Same,” she wrote back.

Of being subpoenaed in November, Hutchinson wrote, “we were [f—–] by Bennie Thompson,” the titular chair of the committee. She joked that he would be sending her to jail, and hoped that another friend would come visit her. In a text published by the Daily Caller earlier this month, Hutchinson called the panel’s probe “bs.”

[...]  Hutchinson also aimed fire at Committee Vice Chair Liz Cheney, the Wyoming Republican so consumed by her opposition to Trump and his voters that polls show she is about to lose her re-election bid. The two women publicly embraced in the committee room immediately after Hutchinson’s testimony, an unusual interaction for congressional proceedings purporting to be legitimate. In a gauzy puff piece for The New York Times, the two were described as forming an “unlikely bond.” It was particularly unlikely given what Hutchinson was saying about Cheney until recently.

In September, Hutchinson disparaged Cheney and Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger, the two Republicans hand-picked to serve on the committee by Pelosi, as a “crop of losers.” Discussing how other anti-Trump extremists had declined to run for re-election rather than face certain defeat at the hands of Republican voters, Hutchinson said she didn’t think Kinzinger or Cheney would take that approach because, “Their egos are too [f——] big.” She mocked their self-conception as “The REPUBLICAN MARTYRS.”

“I think Liz being the ‘future of the GOP’ is a massive stretch,” Hutchinson wrote in one string of messages just two months before her appearance. “I think she does have the power to cement the anti-Trump, RINO movement and really capitalize off it on a national scale. She’ll never ever turn the tides in her favor. Ever.”

Lots more:  https://thefederalist.com/2022/07/26/exclusive-in-private-cassidy-hutchinson-joked-about-riot-called-j6-committee-phony-praised-trump-before-changing-story/

Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

Simultaneous news stories:

1. Trump was allegedly too slow (178 minutes!) in speaking out against the jan6th protest violence during the fog of war.

2. Insiders complain that Biden puts off important decisions for a year and . . . probably doesn't understand them.

Context.

9:10 AM · Jul 27, 2022·Twitter Web App

Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

Am I supposed to feel as if the President of the United States is my personal enemy?

Because I do.

Every time Biden says "insurrection" I imagine people who look a lot like me being imprisoned by people who have been duped by Biden's gaslighting.

There is a line.

8:34 AM · Jul 27, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Riddle me this,fatman.

If there is NO QUESTION,why the HELL are you spending millions of dollars investigating it?

Put up,or shut up.

Julie Kelly 🇺🇸
@julie_kelly2

BREAKING: DOJ just dramatically reduced charges for George Tanios, one of 2 men accused in the "attack" on Brian Sicknick.

Tanios lost his business, spent 5 months in DC Gulag before DC Circuit overturned Judge Hogan's detention order.

All to support a false narrative:

11:18 AM · Jul 27, 2022  Twitter Web App

Raheem J. Kassam
@RaheemKassam

Look at the headline vs the facts of the case.

Then tag who — opposed to his family’s requests — immediately sought to politicise Brian Sicknick’s death, claiming he was “bludgeoned” by Tanios et al.

Let’s start with @Acosta, @SpeakerPelosi, and @ericswalwell

.3:27 PM · Jul 27, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Rasmussen Reports
@Rasmussen_Poll

Good Morning !

Yesterday we posted some official evidence of 2020 election fraud from two state investigations. We knew it would be of interest (and our Twitter traffic confirmed it) because national voters had already told us this is a Top Issue for midterms. Voters are awake

8:44 AM · Jul 24, 2022  Twitter Web App
I just hope people will recall, come November, that the same people who caused the rest of those problems told them hos secure the election was--and got/retained power as a result so they could cause the other problems.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Re:  Ray Epps:  "His lawyer is a ten year veteran of the Phoenix FBI office. The very office whose agents actually denied knowledge of Epps' existence when they confronted journalists who went to Epps' ranch."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1549076858100224001

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re:  Ray Epps:  "His lawyer is a ten year veteran of the Phoenix FBI office. The very office whose agents actually denied knowledge of Epps' existence when they confronted journalists who went to Epps' ranch."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1549076858100224001

IIRC, the FBI Phoenix office knew about a bunch of Saudis who were training to fly large airplanes (to fly but not land) in 2000-2001 and brushed it off.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Darren J. Beattie
@DarrenJBeattie

Release the Tape: Revolver Has Definitive Proof FBI Is Hiding Critical Footage of Jan 6 “Pipe Bomber”

Link:  https://www.revolver.news/2022/08/release-the-tape-revolver-has-definitive-proof-fbi-is-hiding-critical-footage-of-jan-6-pipe-bomber/

9:11 AM · Aug 4, 2022   Twitter Web App

Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley

...So now Cheney is saying “stay tuned” once again like a sequel that never quite ends. The lack of any balance in the scope of examinations or presentation of evidence only magnifies the appearance of an investigation tailored political rather than investigative priorities...

...Timing further releases to coincide with the election will do little in establishing an interest in building a criminal rather than a political case.

9:39 AM · Aug 5, 2022·Twitter Web App