Author Topic: Jan. 6 committee chair: 'No question' Capitol riot was a premeditated attack  (Read 27992 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"You can clearly see Alex Jones and Ali Alexander directing people away from the Capitol   I know this is not the narrative  But it is the truth"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1541592310387032064

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

There was a rally scheduled at 2pm at the Supreme Court. Jan 6 accidentally proved themselves wrong. This is amazing.

3:58 PM · Jul 12, 2022    Twitter Web App

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Jan 6 Committee accidentally presents evidence there was a 2nd stage at the Supreme Court that Trump wanted people to march to

The Supreme Court is directly behind the US Capitol from the Ellipse

This revelation debunks the entire 'insurrection' narrative

3:47 PM · Jul 12, 2022 from Washington, DC·Twitter Web App

"Just arrived at FCI Dublin prison in California with J6 defendant PAMELA HEMPHILL - her last words…”GOD is with me”" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/BreezeJenifa/status/1546900762436833282

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene
@RepMTG

Pamela Hemphill, 69 yr old cancer patient, going to jail for one misdemeanor count of demonstrating, picketing, or parading in a Capitol building.

I’m appalled beyond words.

How many rioters whose criminal charges were eventually dropped did Kamala & Omar bail out of jail?

6:04 PM · Jul 14, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

@RepMTG

This is completely out of control!!!

Judge Lambert sent a 69 yr old cancer patient to jail because of another woman’s statements on Fox News that he let off.

This is OUTRAGEOUS!

Antifa & BLM burn and riot our cities and over 95% of their charges COMPLETELY DROPPED!!!

6:17 PM · Jul 14, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

"Epps is the smoking gun of the Fedsurrection  The American people deserve the truth"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/DarrenJBeattie/status/1547923463649628161

"Where Did Ray Epps Get The Idea To Tell People To Go Into The Capitol?

"Did it occur to you out of nowhere? Did someone tell you to do it?"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1547748812650754050

pointing-down

"Tucker Carlson Breaking Down The NYT Ray Epps Puff Piece & The Questions That Remain About Ray Epps "This is highly strange, & if you're going to spend more than a year looking into January 6th & you ignore this, then it's more than strange. It's an indictment of your motives."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1547743973506043911

Also here:

https://rumble.com/embed/v19qs8j/?pub=4

« Last Edit: July 15, 2022, 01:59:31 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@RepMTG

Pamela Hemphill, 69 yr old cancer patient, going to jail for one misdemeanor count of demonstrating, picketing, or parading in a Capitol building.

How many rioters whose criminal charges were eventually dropped did Kamala & Omar bail out of jail?

@Right_in_Virginia

On the  upside,she will probably be able to get better cancer care while a prisoner that she could have afforded if she were still free.

I certainly hope so,anyhow.

I personally know a guy that "robbed" a bank when he was in his early 20's due to being diagnosed as having some form of cancer,and not having any health insurance or money to get treatment. This was back in the 70's.

I put "robbed" in parenthesis because the bank he "robbed" was the only one in the town he lived in,he and everybody in his family had checking accounts there,and everybody ni the bank knew him.

On top of that,the gun was unloaded,and as soon as the tellers handed over the cash,he sat down on the floor by the money and told them to call the cops.

AFAIK,he is still alive. I know for a fact he was out of prison and supposedly cancer-free a couple of years later,and working as a house painter. Even opened another checking account at that bank.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 03:36:17 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Darren J. Beattie
@DarrenJBeattie

Secret Service may have covered up elements related to Jan 6, but not for the reasons the Jan 6 Committee morons might think...

11:10 AM · Jul 16, 2022·Twitter Web App

@RepMTG

Jenifa Breeze
@BreezeJenifa
·6h

I spoke with my mom J6 defendant Pamela Hemphill today and she said they have her in the big house with lifers, not the camp! She told me to let the world know because no misdemeanors are in the big house. She said you don’t want to send your worst enemy there!

Offline libertybele

What is happening to those who have been found guilty and not presumed innocent is horrific and obviously unjust.  Their rights have been thrown out the window.  They have been made examples of as a warning to others.

To see that Cheney is going along with all of this is disgusting and sickening. 
« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 03:55:32 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Julie Kelly
@julie_kelly2

J6 prosecution and J6 committee have increased expectations that Trump will be indicted. Biden regime and Democrats will pay a political price from their own voters if DOJ fails to charge Trump. And since there are no judicial guardrails in place to force DOJ to play by…

the rules, this unaccountable, vengeful DOJ has no reason not to indict Trump. A DC grand jury will be happy to produce a formal indictment, a DC judge will be eager to allow the case to proceed, and a DC jury will be thrilled to convict.

11:59 AM · Jul 17, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Julie Kelly
@julie_kelly2

Bringing charges against Trump—I’m 99.9% sure DOJ will—has nothing to do with evidence or building a case or following the “rule of law.” This will be a coda to the Democrats’ 6-year long crusade to put Trump in handcuffs. Now Dem base expects nothing less

11:55 AM · Jul 17, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Are you paying attention yet?

Biden’s DOJ drops all charges against Stephen Colbert staffers who illegally entered US Capitol

https://thepostmillennial.com/bidens-doj-drops-all-charges-against-stephen-colbert-staffers

9:38 PM · Jul 18, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

thebradfordfile
@thebradfordfile

The Biden DOJ will not prosecute Steve Colbert's crew for the exact same crime Trump supporters have been bankrupted, thrown in solitary confinement, and prosecuted as terrorists.

7:02 PM · Jul 18, 2022·TweetDeck

Biden-Appointed US Attorney Who Dropped Charges on Colbert's Crew is Also Prosecutor Investigating January 6. https://t.co/GIs0BmDAG3— The Dirty Truth (Josh) (@AKA_RealDirty) July 19, 2022

Retro Tech Noir
@RetroTechNoir

BREAKING: Freedom of Information Act requests show a dozen phone calls between the cell phone of Ray Epps and the office of Speaker Pelosi in the week before #January6th

5:44 PM · Jul 21, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Dinesh D'Souza
@DineshDSouza

The only relevant question re. Jan. 6 is, how ARE people supposed to behave when they’re convinced the election was stolen? What IS reasonable conduct under those circumstances? No wonder the Committee is so firmly wedded to the myth that 2020 was “the most secure election ever”

9:04 AM · Jul 22, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

The Jan6th hearings have produced substantial results.

1. Democrat trust in election systems hit an all-time low.

2. Generic ballot advantage for GOP extended to 10 pts (Rasmussen today)

3. Trump's return to office nearly guaranteed.

8:47 AM · Jul 22, 2022·Twitter Web App

The Columbia Bugle
@ColumbiaBugle

Very serious government hearings.

1:53 PM · Jul 22, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Retro Tech Noir
@RetroTechNoir

BREAKING: Freedom of Information Act requests show a dozen phone calls between the cell phone of Ray Epps and the office of Speaker Pelosi in the week before #January6th

5:44 PM · Jul 21, 2022·Twitter Web App
Smoking gums...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Daily Wire
@realDailyWire

Pennsylvania Dad Facing Prison Time For Entering Capitol On Jan. 6 Dies By Suicide

More:  https://www.dailywire.com/news/pennsylvania-dad-facing-prison-time-for-entering-capitol-on-jan-6-dies-by-suicide?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

11:07 AM · Jul 23, 2022  dlvr.it

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Daily Wire
@realDailyWire

Pennsylvania Dad Facing Prison Time For Entering Capitol On Jan. 6 Dies By Suicide

More blood on the hands of that J6 trial clown car, and their complicit DOJ.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.