Author Topic: Jan. 6 committee chair: 'No question' Capitol riot was a premeditated attack  (Read 27957 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Can you imagine the cross-examination had there been any actual Republicans or conservatives on this panel, like a Jim Jordan, even Trey Gowdy during his day?

Gowdy failed us, when it counted.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DefiantMassRINO

... just another demonstration of why Kevin McCarthy will be a soft, weak House Speaker like John 'Cry Baby' Boehner and Paul 'Eddie Munster' Ryan.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Secret Service Agents Are Itching to Debunk Latest J6 Lies

They won't be allowed to before the Kangaroo Kommittee, but their stories will still get out.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

Gaslight Reminders:

You can conquer a superpower with bear spray and clubs.

You can know something doesn't exist by not looking for it.

Every government system in the United States is corrupt and non-credible except for all fifty state voting systems. Those are A+.

9:33 AM · Jul 1, 2022·Twitter Web App

"Donald Trump was not planning an insurrection because he ordered the transition of power in November 2020 through the Government Service Agency."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1543241438154080258

I can't believe the Jan6th hearings have called ZERO professional psychics to testify on what Trump was thinking that day, given that 100% of the Democrat narrative depends on it.— Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) July 2, 2022

Online mountaineer

I can't believe the Jan6th hearings have called ZERO professional psychics to testify on what Trump was thinking that day, given that 100% of the Democrat narrative depends on it.— Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) July 2, 2022
Good one!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Cheney Admits Aim To Keep Trump Out of White House
Newsmax, Jul 3, 2022

Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., on Sunday declared that former President Donald Trump "can absolutely never be near the Oval Office ever again."

In an interview on ABC News' "This Week," Cheney, who is vice chairwoman of the Jan, 6 select committee, insisted the panel's neutral.

"I don't want you to convey the impression that somehow the hearings are political," she said. "Because the goal of the hearings is to make sure that Americans understand what happened, to help inform … legislative changes that we might need to make. But I think it's also the case that there's not a single thing that I have learned as we have been involved in this investigation that has made me less concerned.

"And I think there's no question, I mean, a man as dangerous as Donald Trump can absolutely never be anywhere near the Oval Office ever again."

"I think that he can't be the [Republican] Party nominee and I don't think the party would survive that," she added. "I believe in the party and I believe in what the party can be and what the party can stand for and I'm not ready to give that up. Those of us who believe in Republican principles have a responsibility to lead the party back where it can be and to reject so much of the toxin and the vitriol."

She also said she'd make a decision about whether she would take a White House run in 2024 "down the road."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/liz-cheney-donald-trump-white-house/2022/07/03/id/1077130/

Online mountaineer

"I don't want you to convey the impression that somehow the hearings are political," she said.
BUT ... then she admitted they are. 100%. Stupid cow.

Mollie
@MZHemingway

Liz Cheney is the id of the regime. Truly something to behold. The unhinged obsession. The loss of any semblance of reality about what is and is not important. The enslavement to beltway blindness. The desire to make people pay for crime of rejecting what establishment decreed.

Byron York
@ByronYork
 · Jul 3

A 2022 and 2024 agenda: On ABC, Cheney said the most important issue facing the United States today--more than inflation, crime, Ukraine, China, border, anything--is 'protecting the nation from Donald Trump.' https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/week-transcript-22-rep-liz-cheney-secretary-alejandro/story?id=86127088

9:03 AM · Jul 4, 2022   Twitter Web App

Online DefiantMassRINO

They did put their plans for a seditious coup into a PowerPoint presentation, of which one draft was dated January 5th ... which pre-dates January 6th.

Next time, they should post-date the PowerPoint presentation for their seditious coup to make people believe that it wasn't premeditated.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 12:48:15 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Julie Kelly
@julie_kelly2

On the eve of the 18-month anniversary of the so-called "insurrection," let's review what we still do not know:

>Identity of pipe bomber or any related investigation

>Role of FBI including informants and undercover agents embedded in the crowd and in "militia" groups

>Who ordered Capitol and DC Metro police to attack crowd outside with explosives incl flashbangs and other weapons such as rubber bullets, chemical spray, and pepper balls?

>Who gave the order to allow protesters into the building?

>Where's the 14k hours of surveillance video?

>Why did sergeant-at-arms for Pelosi and McConnell refuse pleas for extra help on Jan 6, delaying deployment of guardsmen until after 5pm?

>Why did DC Mayor Bowser refuse offer for thousands of guardsmen?

>Where is public testimony of cops involved in lethal, excessive force?

>Where are Pelosi's records re Jan 6?

>And Muriel Bowser's?

>And Capitol Police's?

>And FBIs?

Just like Russiagate and "quid pro quo" impeachment, J6 smoke is a coverup for the regime's underlying fire.

Release the tapes.

6:32 PM · Jul 5, 2022·Twitter Web App

Julie Kelly
@julie_kelly2

"The base is out for blood on subpoenas," a House Republican aide told Axios.

GOP leaders are hearing it from their constituents--the old Russiagate routine of mean letters and empty threats ain't gonna work this time.

4:59 PM · Jul 6, 2022·Twitter Web App

thebradfordfile
@thebradfordfile

We're going to need a commission to investigate the corrupt January 6th commission.

8:28 PM · Jul 5, 2022·TweetDeck

Online mountaineer

This should put a damper on those federal contempt charges .... great letter

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Trump sends letter to Jan 6 Committee allowing Bannon to publicly testify

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-trump-sends-letter-to-jan-6-committee-allowing-bannon-to-publicly-testify?utm_campaign=64483

10:08 AM · Jul 10, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Judge blocks Bannon executive privilege defense, orders trial to commence next Monday for refusing to speak to Jan 6 Committee

3:16 PM · Jul 11, 2022 from Washington, DC·Twitter Web App

"Levin: Jan 6 Committee Was Set Up To Kill The Republican Party"  (Video)

https://rumble.com/embed/v19aayd/?pub=4

Senator Graham ordered to testify in front of grand jury in Trump election probe
Reuters, Jul 11, 2022

WASHINGTON, July 11 (Reuters) - A judge ordered U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham to testify in front of a special grand jury in Georgia investigating former President Donald Trump's alleged attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney ordered that Graham will be required to testify on Aug. 2. The judge's certification filed on Monday described Graham as a "necessary and material witness" to the grand jury probe. The development was reported earlier by WSB-TV.

Graham's office did not immediately respond to a request for comment. The senator's attorneys said last week he would not comply with a subpoena issued by the grand jury.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/litigation/senator-graham-ordered-testify-front-grand-jury-trump-election-probe-2022-07-11/

Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

Story doesn’t match the tweet.

The ReidOut
@thereidout
 · 2h

Trump White House counsel Pat Cipollone corroborated virtually all of the revelations from previous witnesses, including former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson, in lengthy testimony before the panel last week. https://nbcnews.com/politics/congress/cipollone-corroborated-virtually-everything-hutchinson-jan-6-panel-mem-rcna37742 via @nbcnews 

12:36 PM · Jul 12, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Tom Fitton
@TomFitton

Oops.

Jack Posobic 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
 · 35m

BREAKING: Jan 6 accidentally posts text messages to Mike Lindell proving the 'march to the capitol' was just because there was another speaker stage set at the Supreme Court

So much for your narrative, Liz!

3:28 PM · Jul 12, 2022   Twitter Web App

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

There was a rally scheduled at 2pm at the Supreme Court. Jan 6 accidentally proved themselves wrong. This is amazing.

3:58 PM · Jul 12, 2022    Twitter Web App

Rand Paul's Hair
@rand_hair

Replying to @JackPosobiec

They had the permits for the rally and everything all set up...

4:01 PM · Jul 12, 2022·Twitter Web App