Author Topic: Jan. 6 committee chair: 'No question' Capitol riot was a premeditated attack  (Read 27953 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The DOJ sentenced him?  No court?

DOJ/FBI express lane for conservatives.....   Get used to it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
DOJ/FBI express lane for conservatives.....   Get used to it.

I saw another article that said Judge Royce Lamberth sentenced him.  Plead out, I guess.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Joe Biden’s Justice Department accused Chansley—who committed no violent act and has no criminal record—of being a domestic terrorist and recommended a harsh jail sentence to “deter” future domestic terrorists. “The need to deter others especially in cases of domestic terrorism, which the breach of the Capitol certainly was,” assistant U.S. Attorney Kimberly Paschall wrote in the government’s sentencing memo.

If there was nay doubt these were political show trials, that should dispel it.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Doug1943

• Doug1943
  • ex-Left;pro-Civilization, esp. Western.
    • Yavapai Community Protection Team
If the Capitol riot was a set-up by the Enemy, then we fell right into it. It was  HUGE gift to the Left.

The only important question is: how can we prevent something like this from happening again?

I think the answer is to recognize that all of our demonstrations/rallies/marches, and all of our organizations, will  be targets for enemy penetration. I use the term 'enemy' algebraically: it could be filled in with any one of a half-dozen organizations or movements.

These people will act as agents provocateurs, trying to sucker us into saying or doing something that can then be developed into legally actionable felonies.

So ... in our organizations, when someone starts talking about 'Are we just gonna talk, or will we act?', or hinting that he can get some serious (illegal) weaponry, or anything like that ... show him the door.  We are legal and peaceful and simply exercising our democratic rights. That has to be emphasized over and over.

And we must watch our language: statements like "We must hang all traitors" might make someone feel good, but they are a bonehead's gift to the enemy. For everything we say and write, we must ask ourselves, "How will this sound when read out by the prosecuting attorney to an unsmiling jury?"  (Imagine if Kyle Rittenhouse had written just one Tweet saying something like "All rioters should be shot." It would be quoted in the MSM daily.)

At our public events, we need an organized group of stewards, who can marshall the events. Something like the French Communist Party's service d'ordre.

And in general, at public events ...whether it's a patriotic gathering, or a riot where we show up to defend our community, our side should be very strictly organized. We mustn't have any more Kyle Rittenhouses getting isolated among murderous vermin.

We're at war and we have to act like it.
You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than you can with a kind word alone.

Offline LegalAmerican

https://mobile.twitter.com/julie_kelly2/status/1461037084823719947

He is an activist.  Does this in Arizona on street corners.Does not matter, what it is.  JUST WANTS ATTENTION.  A KOOK.  Can you tell by his dress, he wants attention?  His mom will get him out of jail. NO JOB. Mom told Jail people he needs, ORGANIC FOODS.  A. phony and nutcase.

Offline LegalAmerican

If the Capitol riot was a set-up by the Enemy, then we fell right into it. It was  HUGE gift to the Left.

The only important question is: how can we prevent something like this from happening again?

I think the answer is to recognize that all of our demonstrations/rallies/marches, and all of our organizations, will  be targets for enemy penetration. I use the term 'enemy' algebraically: it could be filled in with any one of a half-dozen organizations or movements.

These people will act as agents provocateurs, trying to sucker us into saying or doing something that can then be developed into legally actionable felonies.

So ... in our organizations, when someone starts talking about 'Are we just gonna talk, or will we act?', or hinting that he can get some serious (illegal) weaponry, or anything like that ... show him the door.  We are legal and peaceful and simply exercising our democratic rights. That has to be emphasized over and over.

And we must watch our language: statements like "We must hang all traitors" might make someone feel good, but they are a bonehead's gift to the enemy. For everything we say and write, we must ask ourselves, "How will this sound when read out by the prosecuting attorney to an unsmiling jury?"  (Imagine if Kyle Rittenhouse had written just one Tweet saying something like "All rioters should be shot." It would be quoted in the MSM daily.)

At our public events, we need an organized group of stewards, who can marshall the events. Something like the French Communist Party's service d'ordre.

And in general, at public events ...whether it's a patriotic gathering, or a riot where we show up to defend our community, our side should be very strictly organized. We mustn't have any more Kyle Rittenhouses getting isolated among murderous vermin.

Prevent peaceful protest?  POTUS TRUMP was still speaking elsewhere, telling Patriots to go home peacefully.  This was infiltrated by ANTIFA/BLM.   "These are not patriots'.  The wore TRUMP GEAR, to accuse his supporters.  To answer you question?  NEVER.  AS LONG AS WE HAVE EVIL IN THE WORLD AND MEDIA, SCRUBS POTUS TRUMPS WORDS. 

Offline libertybele

Hi and welcome to the Briefing Room @Doug1943  you make some very valid points.

The 'insurrection' that occurred on Jan. 6 IMO was orchestrated by the leftists and also by some of the GOPe who knew well ahead of time what was going to happen, particularly Pence.

Conservatives have a major uphill battle in front of them and it's going to take a miracle to save this Republic. You are correct; conservatives need to be careful as to what they say and who they associate themselves with.   I trust very few people.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 12:34:19 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Hi and welcome to the Briefing Room @Doug1943  you make some very valid points.

The 'insurrection' that occurred on Jan. 6 IMO was orchestrated by the leftists and also by some of the GOPe who knew well ahead of time what was going to happen, particularly Pence.

Conservatives have a major uphill battle in front of them and it's going to take a miracle to save this Republic. You are correct; conservatives need to be careful as to what they say and who they associate themselves with.   I trust very few people.
@libertybele

I would take it further than that. IMNSHO,Conservatives are considered to be Public Enemies Number 1 by the hard left that is now in power. What they dream of is nothing less than ownership of their very own personal police state,and make no mistake about it,that IS their goal.

We are now so far beyond the "My friend and colleagues  and I have differences,but he/she also wants is a safe and secure America" that it can't even be seen in the rear-view mirror.
We are one TINY step away from a very real civil war. The left wants it so bad they can taste it,and they are too close to securing their dream to let go of it without starting a fight.

MY opinion on that is,"Bring it,bitches!" I will NOT be the first one to start the shooting,but I also won't be missing my targets if I ever do get started.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Killer Clouds

@libertybele

I would take it further than that. IMNSHO,Conservatives are considered to be Public Enemies Number 1 by the hard left that is now in power. What they dream of is nothing less than ownership of their very own personal police state,and make no mistake about it,that IS their goal.

We are now so far beyond the "My friend and colleagues  and I have differences,but he/she also wants is a safe and secure America" that it can't even be seen in the rear-view mirror.
We are one TINY step away from a very real civil war. The left wants it so bad they can taste it,and they are too close to securing their dream to let go of it without starting a fight.

MY opinion on that is,"Bring it,bitches!" I will NOT be the first one to start the shooting,but I also won't be missing my targets if I ever do get started.
That's how I feel. A civil war is coming. I have no delusions of coming out of the other side unscathed. I can guarantee I will not go down alone.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Hello, and welcometo TBR @Doug1943

Excellent early posting.  Pretty much agree with much of what you stated.  One problem though......  Our millennials, including those who tend politically like us, have their thumbs surgically attached to their smart phones, and just don't have fire in their belly to fight for their freedoms.  For every Kyle Rittenhouse, there are 100,000 technology addicted zombies who'd care less, as long as basic needs are met.

Us oldsters are now getting too frail and diseased to put up much of a fight.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 01:39:32 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
That's how I feel. A civil war is coming. I have no delusions of coming out of the other side unscathed. I can guarantee I will not go down alone.

Problem with CWII at this point, is our enemy has the backing of the miltiary, government, media (communication), and treasury.

There is going to have to be several Jay Hawker raids, Harpers Ferry's, Dred Scot cases, etc., before our side will have more support from the general population. This literally has to get to become a  pitchforks converge on DC scenario.  OTOH,  Situation, as is, would be a disaster, and we would be squished like  roaches.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 04:51:29 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline Smokin Joe

Excellent early posting.  Pretty much agree with much of what you stated.  One problem though......  Our millennials, including those who tend politically like us, have their thumbs surgically attached to their smart phones, and just don't have fire in their belly to fight for their freedoms.  For every Kyle Rittenhouse, there are 100,000 technology addicted zombies who'd care less, as long as basic needs are met.

So, hypothetically, the solution to that would be to take out the phone towers first and blame it on the left.

The twitterpated facechatters would come around.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

If it came to that, there are things in favor of us oldsters. When you built it, you know where it comes apart. A thousand of the right people over 50, in the right place, at the right time, and if so inclined, could shut the country down for at least a limited time.

C S Lewis

Offline Killer Clouds

Problem with CWII at this point, is our enemy has the backing of the miltiary, government, media (communication), and treasury.

There is going to have to be several Jay Hawker raids, Harpers Ferry's, Dred Scot cases, etc., before our side will have more support from the general population. This literally has to get to become a  pitchforks converge on DC scenario.  OTOH,  Situation, as is, would be a disaster, and we would be squished like  roaches.

I disagree with that. You'd be surprised about the military.

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

@sneakypete  I certainly agree with you.  The leftists/marxists have been itching for a civil war.  I think we may see an all out revolution.

Again, my fear, and I've stated it several times; long ago rumor had it that the U.N. has troops placed within the unused military bunkers and they will be assisting with the destruction of our Republic to control the civil war/revolution.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

I disagree with that. You'd be surprised about the military.

You really think the military would break ranks with Miley et. al, and disobey orders?  We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one.

BTW, you saw what happened to that one LTC who called out Biden and Miley on Afghanistan didn't you?  Dissenters are dealt with.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 10:24:52 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline DB

You really think the military would break ranks with Miley et. al, and disobey orders?  We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one.

BTW, you saw what happened to that one LTC who called out Biden and Miley on Afghanistan didn't you?  Dissenters are dealt with.

There are 20 years of Iraq and Afghan veterans running around in this country. I don't believe the current woke crowd are any match for them. I also strongly doubt that Miley and his ilk hold any standing with them. And then there's the rest of us...

Offline Killer Clouds

The top brass might not but they don't do the work. The guys that are in the field can't stand those Aholes.

Offline Smokin Joe

The top brass might not but they don't do the work. The guys that are in the field can't stand those Aholes.
One supply sergeant can totally gum up the works with a little cooperation from his unit.  Despite the Democrats' divide and conquer strategy, we're all Americans and I really don't think hate week would be successful in obscuring that.

C S Lewis