General Category > January 6th

Jan. 6 committee chair: 'No question' Capitol riot was a premeditated attack

<< < (135/136) > >>

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: DB on January 02, 2023, 04:01:53 pm ---Who picked this man for this position?

--- End quote ---

Reince Prieus @DB  @catfish1957

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on January 03, 2023, 07:04:50 am ---Reince Prieus @DB  @catfish1957

--- End quote ---

@Right_in_Virginia

And who hired him as COS?   I mean COS!!!!

LMAO....  Ever get tired of defending this dumpster fire?

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on January 03, 2023, 12:36:46 pm ---@Right_in_Virginia

--- End quote ---

Until you develop a better understanding of the administrative state and how Washington actually works you may want to tone down your insults. @catfish1957   

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on January 03, 2023, 12:36:46 pm ---@Right_in_Virginia

--- End quote ---

Exactly.  The logical disconnect here is purely insane.

'Oh, no.  Trump didn't pick his own VP.  He let Reince Priebus, the head of the GOP Establishment himself, choose his VP for him!'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Donald Trump selects Mike Pence as VP

Eric Bradner, Dana Bash and MJ Lee  |  11:46 AM EDT, Sat July 16, 2016

(CNN) — Donald Trump said Friday Indiana Gov. Mike Pence is his choice to be his running mate.

“I am pleased to announce that I have chosen Governor Mike Pence as my Vice Presidential running mate. News conference tomorrow at 11:00 A.M.,” the presumptive Republican nominee tweeted.

CNN reported Thursday that Trump had called Pence and offered him the vice presidential slot on his ticket. Pence has accepted.  .  .

This is no different than arguing with Democrats.  As each false premise is exposed, they just make up a new one on the fly without considering how idiotic or easily disprovable the new premise is.

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on January 03, 2023, 02:59:59 pm ---Until you develop a better understanding of the administrative state and how Washington actually works you may want to tone down your insults. @catfish1957

--- End quote ---

Okay, then help me understand.  This guy who was presented to us by people such as yourself as 'Mr. Drain the Swamp' (even though he wouldn't utter those words himself for the first time until 3 weeks before the November election) - this so-called 'outsider' was somehow a prisoner of "the administrative state and how Washington actually works", and he wasn't allowed to choose his own Chief of Staff, Vice President, Transportation Secretary, Attorney General, etc.  If all that is true, then what good is he?  Seriously.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version