Author Topic: Jan. 6 committee chair: 'No question' Capitol riot was a premeditated attack  (Read 28447 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Jan. 6 committee chair: 'No question' Capitol riot was a premeditated attack
« Reply #650 on: December 24, 2022, 06:17:14 pm »
Juanita Broaddrick
@atensnut
·3m

We need a new J6 Committee that will haul Ray Epp’s butt in for a little chit chat.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Jan. 6 committee chair: 'No question' Capitol riot was a premeditated attack
« Reply #651 on: December 26, 2022, 05:40:49 pm »
When snow is your friend .....    :laugh:       (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/1606368103817936899

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #652 on: December 26, 2022, 05:59:00 pm »
When snow is your friend .....    :laugh:       (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/1606368103817936899

@Right_in_Virginia

EVERYBODY is a critic these days,even Mother Nature.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #653 on: December 26, 2022, 06:08:20 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

EVERYBODY is a critic these days,even Mother Nature.

True @sneakypete  .....  But, I really like this one.   88devil

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #654 on: December 26, 2022, 06:24:30 pm »
True @sneakypete  .....  But, I really like this one.   88devil

So do I!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #655 on: December 28, 2022, 02:46:00 pm »
Rogan O’Handley
@DC_Draino
·10h

It’s been nearly 2 years since J6 and they still don’t know where Nancy’s laptop is

Or who planted the pipe bombs

Or who unlocked the magnetic doors

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #656 on: December 28, 2022, 02:53:33 pm »

I'd look behind the subzero Ice Creme Freezer. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #657 on: December 30, 2022, 08:12:18 pm »
DineshDSouza
@DineshDSouza
·5m

On January 6, 2021 Ray Epps texted his nephew to say, “I WAS IN THE FRONT WITH A FEW OTHERS. I ALSO ORCHESTRATED IT.” See the relevant section and also link to full transcript below

https://january6th.house.gov/sites/democrats.january6th.house.gov/files/20220121_Ray%20Epps.pdf

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #658 on: December 30, 2022, 08:14:48 pm »
DineshDSouza
@DineshDSouza
·5m

On January 6, 2021 Ray Epps texted his nephew to say, “I WAS IN THE FRONT WITH A FEW OTHERS. I ALSO ORCHESTRATED IT.” See the relevant section and also link to full transcript below

https://january6th.house.gov/sites/democrats.january6th.house.gov/files/20220121_Ray%20Epps.pdf

More at link   pointing-up

« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 08:16:50 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #659 on: December 31, 2022, 04:47:12 am »
Darren J. Beattie
@DarrenJBeattie

"I'm probably going to get arrested but i'll say it... we need to go IN to the Capitol"

yet he tells the committee he thought it was legal. and they buy that answer???

9:15 AM · Dec 30, 2022

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #660 on: December 31, 2022, 04:49:29 am »
Darren J. Beattie
@DarrenJBeattie

"This is the only Jan 6 participant Adam Kinzinger will defend!     Still not arrested..."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/DarrenJBeattie/status/1534967914423537676

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #661 on: December 31, 2022, 04:57:05 am »
Jeff Clark
@JeffClarkUS

One of the most outlandish exchanges involve Epps being asked about a text HE SENT HIMSELF on J6: "I was in the front with a few others. I also orchestrated it."

Cmte staffers then basically FEED to Epps how he should answer the question.

(Epps in green, Qs in yellow)

10:47 AM · Dec 30, 2022

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #662 on: December 31, 2022, 05:32:52 am »
"Will accountability come for these people?"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ErrolWebber/status/1605122925845049344

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #663 on: December 31, 2022, 05:48:12 am »
Catturd ™
@catturd2

Again …

It all goes back to Ray Epps … we’ve seen his videos a million times, we’ve seen the FBI protecting him - that’s how you know their entire narrative is bullshit.

7:59 PM · Dec 30, 2022

Online Right_in_Virginia

Rogan O’Handley
@DC_Draino

Never forget - Pence had the option to send fraudulent votes back to the state legislatures on J6 for further review

That’s why they amended the Electoral Count Act to ensure no future VP can do so

Pence cut a deal and took the coward’s way out

He is disgraced

5:18 PM · Jan 1, 2023

Online DB

Rogan O’Handley
@DC_Draino

Never forget - Pence had the option to send fraudulent votes back to the state legislatures on J6 for further review

That’s why they amended the Electoral Count Act to ensure no future VP can do so

Pence cut a deal and took the coward’s way out

He is disgraced

5:18 PM · Jan 1, 2023

Who picked this man for this position?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

The man who said he only hires the best.  /s.  :thud:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,who would be in a better position to KNOW the Capital attack was premeditated than the very people who planned,financed,and organized it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well,who would be in a better position to KNOW the Capital attack was premeditated than the very people who planned,financed,and organized it?
:yowsa: pointing-up THIS!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

The disconnect here is mind-blowing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

Reince Prieus @DB  @catfish1957

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Reince Prieus @DB  @catfish1957

@Right_in_Virginia

And who hired him as COS?   I mean COS!!!!

LMAO....  Ever get tired of defending this dumpster fire?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 12:37:54 pm by catfish1957 »

Online Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

Until you develop a better understanding of the administrative state and how Washington actually works you may want to tone down your insults. @catfish1957   

Online Hoodat

@Right_in_Virginia

Exactly.  The logical disconnect here is purely insane.

'Oh, no.  Trump didn't pick his own VP.  He let Reince Priebus, the head of the GOP Establishment himself, choose his VP for him!'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Donald Trump selects Mike Pence as VP

Eric Bradner, Dana Bash and MJ Lee  |  11:46 AM EDT, Sat July 16, 2016

(CNN) — Donald Trump said Friday Indiana Gov. Mike Pence is his choice to be his running mate.

I am pleased to announce that I have chosen Governor Mike Pence as my Vice Presidential running mate. News conference tomorrow at 11:00 A.M.,” the presumptive Republican nominee tweeted.

CNN reported Thursday that Trump had called Pence and offered him the vice presidential slot on his ticket. Pence has accepted.  .  .

This is no different than arguing with Democrats.  As each false premise is exposed, they just make up a new one on the fly without considering how idiotic or easily disprovable the new premise is.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Until you develop a better understanding of the administrative state and how Washington actually works you may want to tone down your insults. @catfish1957

Okay, then help me understand.  This guy who was presented to us by people such as yourself as 'Mr. Drain the Swamp' (even though he wouldn't utter those words himself for the first time until 3 weeks before the November election) - this so-called 'outsider' was somehow a prisoner of "the administrative state and how Washington actually works", and he wasn't allowed to choose his own Chief of Staff, Vice President, Transportation Secretary, Attorney General, etc.  If all that is true, then what good is he?  Seriously.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-