Author Topic: Jan. 6 committee chair: 'No question' Capitol riot was a premeditated attack  (Read 28262 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Jan. 6 committee chair: 'No question' Capitol riot was a premeditated attack
« Reply #101 on: November 22, 2021, 11:24:36 pm »
Why???

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
49m

JUST IN - Jan 6 “select committee” subpoenas Roger Stone, Alex Jones.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Jan. 6 committee chair: 'No question' Capitol riot was a premeditated attack
« Reply #102 on: November 23, 2021, 03:11:36 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

You'll never see Ray Epps on this list

12:54 AM · Nov 23, 2021·Twitter Web App

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #103 on: November 23, 2021, 03:27:15 pm »
BREAKING REPORT: Antifa Activist SMASHES IN GOP Senator John Hoeven’s Office Door with an Axe — GETS PROBATION and FBI Gives Him His Axe Back...— Chuck Callesto (@ChuckCallesto) November 23, 2021

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #104 on: November 23, 2021, 03:36:14 pm »

BREAKING REPORT: Antifa Activist SMASHES IN GOP Senator John Hoeven’s Office Door with an Axe — GETS PROBATION and FBI Gives Him His Axe Back...— Chuck Callesto (@ChuckCallesto) November 23, 2021

Covered Here: https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,454406.msg2534478.html#msg2534478

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #106 on: November 23, 2021, 11:58:52 pm »
And yet the witchhunt continues. Note the date on this article - this has been public knowledge for two months, but the phony baloney investigation and subpoenas continue.
FBI Undercover Agent on January 6 Received Text That Confirms No Trump-Led Plot to Overturn 2020 Election
September 25, 2021
by Kyle Becker

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has been outed in a New York Times piece for having undercover agents working the Capitol riot on January 6. Furthermore, the FBI agent was collaborating with a Proud Boys informant who confirmed there was no centralized plot to overturn the 2020 election results on Donald Trump’s behalf. As has been oft-repeated, the pro-Trump attendees were not part of any ‘pre-planned attack’:
    As scores of Proud Boys made their way, chanting and shouting, toward the Capitol on Jan. 6, one member of the far-right group was busy texting a real-time account of the march.

The recipient was his F.B.I. handler.

In the middle of an unfolding melee that shook a pillar of American democracy — the peaceful transfer of power — the bureau had an informant in the crowd, providing an inside glimpse of the action, according to confidential records obtained by The New York Times. In the informant’s version of events, the Proud Boys, famous for their street fights, were largely following a pro-Trump mob consumed by a herd mentality rather than carrying out any type of preplanned attack.
The NY Times piece corroborates what was only recently labeled a “far-right conspiracy theory”: The FBI had undercover agents working the January 6 faux-insurrection who essentially did nothing to stop extremist groups from turning the Electoral College into an utterly chaotic mess. The Times provides details of how the FBI agent was working one extremist group during the developing Capitol riot ...
Becker News
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #107 on: November 24, 2021, 01:25:33 am »
What I want to know is How many in the vanguard of that mess were ANTIFA/BLM and Federal "informants".

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

« Reply #108 on: November 24, 2021, 01:31:40 am »
What I want to know is How many in the vanguard of that mess were ANTIFA/BLM and Federal "informants".
id like to see more of the video reportedly showing Capitol Hill cops beating the bejeesus out of middle aged female protestors. One supposedly to death.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #109 on: November 24, 2021, 01:39:58 am »
id like to see more of the video reportedly showing Capitol Hill cops beating the bejeesus out of middle aged female protestors. One supposedly to death.
I caught one video angle where a female (black) Capitol Hill Cop was just thrashing some woman with a baton. The woman did not pose a threat at that point. It looked like a crime of passion (and may have been, in the sense of all the ginned up racist nonsense going on at the time around the country).

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #111 on: November 24, 2021, 04:42:27 am »

So, these are all the GOOD PEOPLE.   Thanks for the list.  They need to sue back, en mass. 

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #113 on: November 24, 2021, 02:19:25 pm »
mobile.twitter.com/newsmax/status/1463277563116097537

This thing is starting to smell more like early 1930's Nazi Germany by the day.  We are at the "round up the political dissadents" phase.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #114 on: November 24, 2021, 02:35:26 pm »
I caught one video angle where a female (black) Capitol Hill Cop was just thrashing some woman with a baton. The woman did not pose a threat at that point. It looked like a crime of passion (and may have been, in the sense of all the ginned up racist nonsense going on at the time around the country).
I saw that too. These people utterly hate their political opposites that much.

Then we have to listen to the crap coming from this bogus "select committee".
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 02:36:40 pm by skeeter »

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #115 on: November 24, 2021, 03:24:27 pm »
I saw that too. These people utterly hate their political opposites that much.

Then we have to listen to the crap coming from this bogus "select committee".
I have little doubt the information provided by the "select committee" will be as cherry-picked as its membership.

The investigation of an event like this should have been turned over to a committee of equal numbers of Republicans and Democrats, chosen at random.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

« Reply #116 on: November 24, 2021, 03:35:51 pm »
I have little doubt the information provided by the "select committee" will be as cherry-picked as its membership.

The investigation of an event like this should have been turned over to a committee of equal numbers of Republicans and Democrats, chosen at random.
An investigation like this should be done in good faith, this one has all the earmarks of a Soviet show trial.

The State means to make an example of any unapproved disaffected groups who still labor under the impression they have the right to assemble and petition the government for redress of grievances.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #117 on: November 24, 2021, 04:08:28 pm »
An investigation like this should be done in good faith, this one has all the earmarks of a Soviet show trial.

@skeeter

That's because that is exactly what it is,with the outcome already determined.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #118 on: November 24, 2021, 07:27:16 pm »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #119 on: November 24, 2021, 07:36:03 pm »

Online Smokin Joe

C S Lewis

Offline Doug1943

• Doug1943
  • ex-Left;pro-Civilization, esp. Western.
    • Yavapai Community Protection Team
« Reply #123 on: December 01, 2021, 12:41:48 am »
I probably sound like a worn-our record, but the important thing about 6 January was that it was huge gift to the Left, one that will continue to pay dividends to them for a long time to come. Fortunately, they have so many negatives working against them, that despite 6 January, patriots may do very well in the elections next November.

We need to keep hoping that they continue to push Critical Race Theory in the schools, and that a section of their loyal voter base keeps committing organized looting, especially of pricey shops located in white liberal areas.

And, not that I wish any of our people any harm, another Waukesha or two, committed by low-IQ low-impulse control people who have been told that their own failures are all due to white people, would not hurt our chances either.

And ... we need to organize at the ground level, so that at any future demonstrations, we have hundreds, or thousands, of men in organized groups, prepared to defend the demonstration, but under the command of cool-headed leaders who are intimately familiar with the law governing the use of force, and in particular deadly force, by non-law enforcement personnel.  As a secondary mission they could prevent provocations like 6 January. (Although agents provocateurs may have initiated the Capitol invasion, our side has enough naive people so that they could get plenty of followers.)

Both the Oathkeepers and the Three Percenters had the right idea, but both had leaderships which were inadequate to the task, which is mainly political, not quasi-military. Your group can be armed to the teeth, and have hundreds of combat-experienced vets ready to move, but if you fall into a trap like 6 January, all you will do is get a lot of people killed or imprisoned.

So ... we need to know the laws governing the use of force, and also the laws defining sedition.  There are still plenty of patriots who think they can write anything they like -- "traitors should be hung" -- and there will be no consequences.  On the contrary, you can go to prison just for writing something that a compliant justice system defines as conspiracy to commit violence.

Three decent men in George may spend the rest of their lives in prison because they were unwise in their understanding of when to undertake a "Citizens' arrest". (Basically: never.)

There is an eccentric anarchist in Florida who is now in prison and will be for several years, who got there because he wrote something stupid on his Facebook page.

More details here: 
https://theintercept.com/2021/10/16/daniel-baker-anarchist-capitol-riot/
https://www.jacobinmag.com/2021/01/daniel-baker-florida-case-fbi-capitol

Under normal circumstances, he probably would have been ignored, but this gives them the opportunty to say, while they are imprisoning 6 January rioters, "See ... we're impartial... we go after the Left as well."

This is by far the most important lesson of 6 January.  It's purely negative: don't set yourself up by saying or writing things which, when repeated to a cold unsmiling jury by a prosecutor, can  get you locked up.  Just imagine if Kyle Rittenhouse had, just once, written something like "we must eradicate all enemies of America" -- something I've seen written dozens of times by people who have let their emotions outrun their thinking. We would have heard it quoted fifty times an hour during the trial and it might well have swayed jurors away from their final, correct, verdict.

And note that any serious organization will be penetrated by informants -- there is no way to prevent this. They are there not only to record, but to encourage patriots to say something worth recording.

And we must not forget the role of Russians, working from abroad via social media, trying to stir up violence within the US. The so-called 'Boogaloo Bois' were probably incited to commit their murders by some of these people.

We're playing by "Big Boys' Rules" now. The other side have neither honor nor conscience, and will do everything they can ... especially in the run-up to the elections next year ... to manufacture some sort of 'domestic right-wing terrorist threat'.  We mustn't aid them in this.
You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than you can with a kind word alone.