Author Topic: Biden Busts Out Some Whopping Personal Lies  (Read 63 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Busts Out Some Whopping Personal Lies
« on: October 24, 2021, 12:42:44 pm »
October 24, 2021
Biden Busts Out Some Whopping Personal Lies
By James A. Nollet

President Biden tells many lies.  I despair of listing all of them; nobody can.  The Apostle John wrote of the words and deeds of Jesus, "And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written."   Same principle with Biden's infinite lies.

Among Biden's lies are a lot of Walter Mitty, Paul Bunyan, Baron von Münchhausen tall tales about himself.  I want to write here about four autobiographical lies that, despite previous public rebuttal, he keeps repeating.  He did so again during the single week of October 15–21.

1) Biden claimed he "got started" at (which means attended) Delaware State College, a Historically Black College/University.

At the tenth-anniversary celebration of the dedication of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial in Washington on October 21, Biden said, "The best HBCU (Historically Black College & University) is Delaware State [University]!  That where I got started!  C'mon!"

FACT CHECK TIME: That is a lie.  It is not where Biden "got started."  Biden attended Archmere (Catholic) Academy in Wilmington, then the University of Delware at Newark, then Syracuse Law School.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/10/biden_busts_out_some_whopping_personal_lies.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34