Author Topic: Trump attacks Meghan McCain and her family  (Read 1896 times)

Offline skeeter

Re: Trump attacks Meghan McCain and her family
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2021, 03:10:00 pm »
Trump got us Biden. Accept it. And I'll repeat, I voted for Trump twice. Never again.
Sing your one note song to someone else.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2021, 03:24:33 pm »
"the rats committed widespread voter fraud."

After almost one whole year of zero proof of massive fraud, don't you think it's time you gave up on that assertion? They just concluded an audit demanded by Trump forces in AZ last month. They found Biden had more votes. What would it take to convince you that Trump simply got outvoted and that he legitimately lost? Which is what happened.

I am agnostic on whether or not Trump lost because of voter fraud. As of now, my position is Biden won. My mind can be changed with more evidence to the contrary. But I haven’t seen enough of it as of yet to change my mind. We may find somewhere down the road that the 2020 election was in fact stolen. But right now I am moving forward with the acceptance that Biden is the president

For those that have convinced themselves that 2020 was a robbery will lock themselves in that mindset and will not move forward. You see that here. You’ll see post that state that the Republicans will never win an election again because of What happened in 2020. Yet 2020, with the exception of the loss of Donald Trump, was not the blue wave everyone predicted.

We are going to go through hell on earth in the next few years no question. But every storm passes. And the Republicans have one of their best opportunities open for them if they choose the right candidate

I’m not giving up on the country. America is worth standing up for and fighting for. And we are in the majority on that feeling. Those that hate the country you could fit in a phone booth
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2021, 03:47:14 pm »
You do understand that you have to get that person that will “get us set back on the road for a free America again” elected, correct? Get someone you know and trust to explain that to you.

I think you would be very hard pressed to find anybody who thinks the country is heading in the right direction under Biden outside of network news rooms

Trump got lucky in 2016. Both he and Hillary Clinton were horribly disliked by the electorate. Trump won because he was at least the outsider. So instead of building on that and trying to improve how  the general public viewed  him, he decided to spend the last four years entertaining his base.

@LMAO

Spoken like a true RINO.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2021, 03:49:10 pm »
Yes, Trump is a sociopath. That cannot be repeated enough. He is an ultra-narcissistic  sociopath who frequently urinates on others but cannot stand it when others return the favor. "I called you a childish name...how dare you call me a name in return."
But he "owns" the libs, so that makes everything he does perfectly alright....at least according to his idolaters who have not given up on him even after one year of his lying about losing the last election and other shenanigans.

@goatprairie

Jealousy and envy are never pretty,and you are a prime example of this effect.

"Style over substance" is what fires you up.

Tell us,which RINO do you support?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 03:50:07 pm by sneakypete »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2021, 03:49:56 pm »
@LMAO

Spoken like a true RINO.

Typical. Can’t respond substantively so what I said so make me the issue.

Don’t sweat it. Your response is exactly what I expected
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2021, 03:52:15 pm »
I don't get this at all. NO ONE disputes that Trump received more votes than any other previous republican, millions more than he received in 2016, and that the election was decided by a few tens of thousands of votes in a few key states, and that the rats committed widespread voter fraud.

So how does that square with your assertion?

I really hate to keep going over this but this narrative needs to be challenged each and every time it is heard.

@skeeter

It doesn't. Once you understand these people are Miss Manners fans,and that politeness "Trumps" over all (bet ya liked THAT one!),it all starts to fall into place.

Not to mention explain what happened to the Republican Party.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2021, 03:54:19 pm »
Typical. Can’t respond substantively so what I said so make me the issue.

Don’t sweat it. Your response is exactly what I expected

@LMAO

I can't explain anything to the clueless.

Who is your pick in 2024,Romney?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2021, 04:06:23 pm »
@LMAO

Well since I didn’t vote for Romney in 2012 it’s unlikely I would vote for him in 2024. As of now I don’t really have a candidate for 2024

But a word of advice. Personal attacks and strawman arguments are not replacements for a substantive exchange of disagreements. And I mean that in but the nicest of ways
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 04:08:53 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2021, 04:19:12 pm »
@LMAO

This thread has pointed how many Never Trumper's there are even on a moderate forum.

Would you leave your young child or grandchild with Biden, the VP, any of his cabinet or
the first female 4 star admiral?

Half of these should be acceptable to sleep overnight. If any of them were sleeping at my
home I would sit up armed to guard the safety of my family.

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2021, 05:04:33 pm »
Well since I didn’t vote for Romney in 2012 it’s unlikely I would vote for him in 2024. As of now I don’t really have a candidate for 2024

But a word of advice. Personal attacks and strawman arguments are not replacements for a substantive exchange of disagreements. And I mean that in but the nicest of ways

@LMAO

I don't/didn't consider them to be personal attacks because I believed them to be true statements,and I didn't think you would be offended by them.

This whole "I hate Trump because he is rude" nonsense is nothing more than an excuse to not vote for him and hope some RINO with good manners gets the nomination instead of him.

Neither you or any of the other anti-Trump crowd will ever admit it,but your basic dislike of Trump is that he was born into wealth,and you are jealous and you dislike him even more because he seems to be getting away with it.

You would rather see some wishy-washy RINO like a Bush get the nomination because they don't make you feel uncomfortable by boasting about being wealthier than you or smarter than you.

I apologize for using Bush as an example,but he was the first name that popped into my head,and he was nothing more a mama's boy coke head and alcoholic before his mama ordered him to straighten up,sober up,and run for office.

I also think that while he was maybe THE most unfit President we ever had,I suspect that in person,in social atmospheres,he was a very nice and polite person.

Nice and polite people make HORRIBLE national leaders. Even the ones that aren't drunks.

National leaders need to be self-confident men and women who are capable of making up their own minds,and staking out stances and sticking by them.

In other words,they need to be like Trump.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #85 on: October 27, 2021, 05:07:21 pm »
This thread has pointed how many Never Trumper's there are even on a moderate forum.

Would you leave your young child or grandchild with Biden, the VP, any of his cabinet or
the first female 4 star admiral?

Half of these should be acceptable to sleep overnight. If any of them were sleeping at my
home I would sit up armed to guard the safety of my family.

@Slide Rule

Excellent points!

I wouldn't even let one baby-sit a cat,never mind an actual baby.

And if they can't be trusted to baby-sit ONE baby,how the HELL can they be trusted to "baby-sit" a nation of babies as well as adults?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2021, 05:56:16 pm »
I don't get this at all. NO ONE disputes that Trump received more votes than any other previous republican, millions more than he received in 2016, and that the election was decided by a few tens of thousands of votes in a few key states, and that the rats committed widespread voter fraud.

So how does that square with your assertion?

I really hate to keep going over this but this narrative needs to be challenged each and every time it is heard.

@skeeter

And it's painful to see one of our own not recognize what happened past midnight into November 9th...to believe the media and Democrats instead of the 2X4 that just hit them upside their head.

I have very dear friends that are dyed-in-the-wool Democrats who wouldn't be caught dead with FOXNEWS on their screens. 

Helps me better understand how the typical 1930's & 40's Germans allowed such a small minority to kill 6 MILLION civilians because of their religion.

...people of my parents' age and generation.   **nononono*
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

« Reply #87 on: October 27, 2021, 06:28:52 pm »
@skeeter

And it's painful to see one of our own not recognize what happened past midnight into November 9th...to believe the media and Democrats instead of the 2X4 that just hit them upside their head.

I have very dear friends that are dyed-in-the-wool Democrats who wouldn't be caught dead with FOXNEWS on their screens. 

Helps me better understand how the typical 1930's & 40's Germans allowed such a small minority to kill 6 MILLION civilians because of their religion.

...people of my parents' age and generation.   **nononono*
Obviously the Age of Reason is over. I suspect what follows will be a cross between the Romantic and Dark Ages.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2021, 07:37:26 pm »
@LMAO

I don't/didn't consider them to be personal attacks because I believed them to be true statements,and I didn't think you would be offended by them.

This whole "I hate Trump because he is rude" nonsense is nothing more than an excuse to not vote for him and hope some RINO with good manners gets the nomination instead of him.

Neither you or any of the other anti-Trump crowd will ever admit it,but your basic dislike of Trump is that he was born into wealth,and you are jealous and you dislike him even more because he seems to be getting away with it.

You would rather see some wishy-washy RINO like a Bush get the nomination because they don't make you feel uncomfortable by boasting about being wealthier than you or smarter than you.

I apologize for using Bush as an example,but he was the first name that popped into my head,and he was nothing more a mama's boy coke head and alcoholic before his mama ordered him to straighten up,sober up,and run for office.

I also think that while he was maybe THE most unfit President we ever had,I suspect that in person,in social atmospheres,he was a very nice and polite person.

Nice and polite people make HORRIBLE national leaders. Even the ones that aren't drunks.

National leaders need to be self-confident men and women who are capable of making up their own minds,and staking out stances and sticking by them.

In other words,they need to be like Trump.

Sigh…..

Attack, attack, attack, strawman strawman, attack, attack

Barry Goldwater

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2021, 08:00:30 pm »
The only threads that can go over the top so quickly are not Trump threads, but Trump vs McStain threads.  I'm giving this one a rest for a few hours....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline MOD4

« Reply #90 on: October 28, 2021, 02:26:15 pm »
Hint: TBR members are not the topic of this thread.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #91 on: November 01, 2021, 05:11:01 am »
libertybelle
I agree with a lot of what you have stated.  Who would you like to see as President in 2024 @jafo2010 ?

Only one person, Ron DeSantis.  I humbly do not believe America will vote for Trump, and if you think the 2020 election was fixed, what will change with 2024?  Nothing!!!  The Democommies will cheat with a vengeance never seen before, and with greater arrogance to keep the American Hitler from office.  Yes, I have a liberal friend or two, and even now with a total moron as POTUS, they refer to Trump as a dictator, and Hitler and Mussolini.

Fact is, Trump wore out everyone, even supporters.  I just do not see him winning.  My God, he lost to a man that stayed in his basement, a man that gets 800 people to turnout for a rally for McAwful in Virginia.  I would not be surprised if McAwful wins.  Just amazing what changing ones and zeroes does to an election outcome.  If McAwful wins, we no longer have fair elections.

And what are American people going to do about it?  A BIG FAT NOTHING!!!!!!!

And Cruz, no way America supports him as a POTUS candidate.  He lacks something.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 05:16:06 am by jafo2010 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2021, 12:48:42 pm »
Only one person, Ron DeSantis.  I humbly do not believe America will vote for Trump, and if you think the 2020 election was fixed, what will change with 2024?  Nothing!!!  The Democommies will cheat with a vengeance never seen before, and with greater arrogance to keep the American Hitler from office.  Yes, I have a liberal friend or two, and even now with a total moron as POTUS, they refer to Trump as a dictator, and Hitler and Mussolini.

Fact is, Trump wore out everyone, even supporters.  I just do not see him winning.  My God, he lost to a man that stayed in his basement, a man that gets 800 people to turnout for a rally for McAwful in Virginia.  I would not be surprised if McAwful wins.  Just amazing what changing ones and zeroes does to an election outcome.  If McAwful wins, we no longer have fair elections.

And what are American people going to do about it?  A BIG FAT NOTHING!!!!!!!

And Cruz, no way America supports him as a POTUS candidate.  He lacks something.

@jafo2010

Personal attack removed

Name ONE thing Trump did when he was President that justifies calling him Hitler.

Personal attack removed
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 04:17:00 pm by MOD4 »

Offline MOD4

« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2021, 04:18:02 pm »
Further personal attacks against TBR members may lead to the deleting of this thread.