Author Topic: Trump attacks Meghan McCain and her family  (Read 1893 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump attacks Meghan McCain and her family
« on: October 23, 2021, 01:55:23 pm »
Trump attacks Meghan McCain and her family
By Lexi Lonas - 10/22/21 03:06 PM EDT

Former President Trump attacked Meghan McCain and her family in a statement Friday, mocking her for saying she left ABC’s “The View” due to a toxic work environment and going after her father, the late Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), who died in 2018.

“Isn’t it funny that Meghan McCain, who has always been a bully and basically a lowlife, is now complaining that it was she who was bullied by the Slobs and Radical Left maniacs of ‘The View,’ ” Trump said.

“In any event, Meghan should fight the Communists instead of explaining how they beat her, hurt her, and made her 'physically ill.' She should fight back against the Losers of The View the way she fights against very good and well-meaning Republicans, and she would do herself a world of good,” the former president added.

McCain recently announced her departure from “The View,” where she was the lone conservative voice for years.

In a new audiobook titled "Bad Republican,” McCain said there was "toxic, direct and purposeful hostility" towards her from her co-hosts.

Trump also attacked Meghan McCain's father.

“At the request of many of her representatives, I made it possible for her father to have the world’s longest funeral, designed and orchestrated by him, even though I was never, to put it mildly, a fan. In his own very special way, he was a RINO’s RINO,” Trump said, using an acronym for "Republican in name only."

In the statement, Trump continued to push the false narrative that he won the state of Arizona in the 2020 presidential election despite having no evidence for the claim.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/578070-trump-attacks-meghan-mccain-and-her-family
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Trump attacks Meghan McCain and her family
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2021, 01:58:43 pm »
The Hill is just getting around to publishing a story from early August? Slow news day?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2021, 02:27:15 pm »
The Hill is just getting around to publishing a story from early August? Slow news day?

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2021, 02:28:32 pm »

Well, no one has bit yet, so I guess thats progress.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2021, 08:22:20 pm »
Sounds like Mr. Trump has her figured about right...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2021, 10:54:28 pm »
This article is an example why we can tell, before clicking in, it's from The Shill.

It only takes one word in this example, and everybody reading this knows which one I mean.... *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online rustynail

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2021, 11:42:47 pm »
With an axe?

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2021, 04:23:09 am »
This article is an example why we can tell, before clicking in, it's from The Shill.

It only takes one word in this example, and everybody reading this knows which one I mean.... *****rollingeyes*****

What garbage by shill.  ZERO ATTACK.  All the nasty said about POTUS TRUMP for 5 years and now, a comment is an attack?   A truthful comment.  He is allowed to have an opinion.

Meghan McCain Reveals That She Quit The View Because Of What Joy Behar And Whoopi Did
 Oct 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBn4pbFHJfA

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2021, 11:36:09 am »
No doubt McCain had outlived her useful interval. Scripted for Joy and Whoopi to encourage a
departure.

The advice Trump gave seems reasonable. Nothing attacking about it. Unless one would say that
telling the truth about the view is an issue of some sort. Meghan will figure this out in a year
or so.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2021, 12:44:21 pm »
How much of a left-wing dingbat do you have to be to hate Megan McCain BECAUSE SHE IS TOO CONSERVATIVE????????

In most political circles MM is considered to be a leftist dingbat herself.

I can cut Joy Behar a little slack on this because she is retarded,and really doesn't know any better,but Whoopie sometimes shows brief flashes of intelligence.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2021, 02:42:19 pm »
Every time he speaks, Trump reinforces why he lost

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2021, 02:50:42 pm »
Every time he speaks, Trump reinforces why he lost
This report is about as authentic as that claim.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2021, 04:59:33 pm »
This report is about as authentic as that claim.

The report is authentic.

https://thedeskofdonaldtrump.com/in-any-event-meghan-should-fight-the-communists/

Trump gains nothing by publicly arguing with a fat, self-absorbed little girl.  He just makes it harder to gain the additional support he needs to put together a cheat-proof majority.  Apparently it is more important to Trump to indulge his narcissism than to execute an electoral strategy to rescue the country from the disaster that is now unfolding under D policies.

The R party needs a nominee with the intellectual discipline and emotional maturity consistently to focus on defeating the Ds.  No one will be running against Colin Powell or Meghan McCain in 2022 or 2024.  Every vainglorious pronouncement that demeans people other than D candidates is worse than useless.

It should be easy to unify all the people who oppose what Biden and the Ds are inflicting on this country, even with predictable D cheating; it's not going to be easy with an R leader who behaves like a kindergarten-age child.
James 1:20

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2021, 05:40:46 pm »
The report is authentic.

https://thedeskofdonaldtrump.com/in-any-event-meghan-should-fight-the-communists/

Trump gains nothing by publicly arguing with a fat, self-absorbed little girl.  He just makes it harder to gain the additional support he needs to put together a cheat-proof majority.  Apparently it is more important to Trump to indulge his narcissism than to execute an electoral strategy to rescue the country from the disaster that is now unfolding under D policies.

The R party needs a nominee with the intellectual discipline and emotional maturity consistently to focus on defeating the Ds.  No one will be running against Colin Powell or Meghan McCain in 2022 or 2024.  Every vainglorious pronouncement that demeans people other than D candidates is worse than useless.

It should be easy to unify all the people who oppose what Biden and the Ds are inflicting on this country, even with predictable D cheating; it's not going to be easy with an R leader who behaves like a kindergarten-age child.

@HoustonSam

Ahhh,if only there were another Bush to run! </S>

Offline skeeter

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2021, 05:56:33 pm »
The report is authentic.

I see now this is a recent statement, not from last August. And while I have no problem with his counterpunching I do not disagree that the insults aren't helpful. I just don't think they're as significant & important as Trump's detractors do.

Online libertybele

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2021, 06:38:56 pm »
The report is authentic.

Agreed, Trump isn't doing himself any favors by going after RINO's as it is going to take all Republican voters and Republican politicians standing behind the nominee in 2024 in order to hopefully defeat the cheating DEMS.  Finding a person who can draw in the entire party to fill those shoes isn't going to be easy as the GOP remains splintered.

2022 and election integrity should be the primary focus right now.  Many are assuming that with Joe's bazaar behavior and crushing the economy it will be enough to enable the GOP to win the House and  the Senate. I think there's a very slim chance that the GOP can do so and IMO Trump should be trying to unify the party, not continuing to divide it.

Yes, I think RINO's need to be voted out of office, but the problem has always been, who does the GOP have to replace them that will serve conservatism?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 06:40:24 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2021, 07:51:07 pm »
Oh, for cripes sake, Donald Trump did not wake up and take phone in hand to address this sainted criminal family for no reason.  Only the most inbred NTer doesn't understand by now the President uses his messages to respond to bullshit, and that is what he did here.

The precious buttercup was suffering a case of editorial diarrhea, shitting all over the media about how bullied she is, what a victim she is, what a good conservative she is and ... oh, yeah, how we owe Hillary Clinton an apology. 

Yup, this from the same fat biotch whose precious father helped frame a duly elected president to force his ouster, whose drug addled mother actively campaiged for Joe Biden and is now enjoying her repayment as Ambassador to UN Food Agencies ----- and who, herself, disrespected the sitting president by excluding him from her father's funeral (although accepting all the perks Trimp provided) and summoning the strength to stop her tears just long enough to lie about the POTUS from the church pulpit.

I promise you, Trump's response was greeted with a thunderous standing ovation by millions.

Meghan McCain Blames Hostile Whoopi & Joy for Her Exit from 'The View'
MRC, Oct 19, 2021
https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2021/10/19/meghan-mccain-blames-hostile-whoopi-joy-her-exit-view

Meghan McCain says her late dad's 2008 VP pick Sarah Palin was 'set up for failure' by his campaign team and she hopes ex-Alaska governor finds 'redemption'
Daily Mail/UK. Oct 20, 2021
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10110301/Meghan-McCain-says-Sarah-Palin-set-failure-fathers-team-hopes-redemption.html

Meghan McCain: 'SNL' parodies made me feel like 'laughing stock of the country'
The Hill, Oct 20, 2021
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/577571-meghan-mccain-snl-parodies-made-me-feel-like-laughing-stock-of-the-country

Meghan McCain: ‘I Regret’ My Criticisms of Hillary Clinton — She Has Faced ‘Egregious Sexism’
Breitbart, Oct 21, 2021
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/10/21/meghan-mccain-i-regret-my-criticisms-of-hillary-clinton-she-has-faced-egregious-sexism/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2021, 08:02:04 pm »
Here's what Trump said ....

Online libertybele

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2021, 08:59:49 pm »
Here's what Trump said ....

I re-read the statement -- the intro he calls her a bully and a low-life....while it's true, he's doing himself at this point no favors.  As far as I know, the statement wasn't in response to something she said about him.  Then he goes on about her father.

This is one of those time when he would have been better off saying nothing.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2021, 09:18:57 pm »

This is one of those time when he would have been better off saying nothing.

He doesn't have the ability.  Every affront to the Orange Man must be answered!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline HoustonSam

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2021, 10:38:32 pm »
Oh, for cripes sake, Donald Trump did not wake up and take phone in hand to address this sainted criminal family for no reason.  Only the most inbred NTer doesn't understand by now the President uses his messages to respond to bullshit, and that is what he did here.

The precious buttercup was suffering a case of editorial diarrhea, shitting all over the media about how bullied she is, what a victim she is, what a good conservative she is and ... oh, yeah, how we owe Hillary Clinton an apology. 

Yup, this from the same fat biotch whose precious father helped frame a duly elected president to force his ouster, whose drug addled mother actively campaiged for Joe Biden and is now enjoying her repayment as Ambassador to UN Food Agencies ----- and who, herself, disrespected the sitting president by excluding him from her father's funeral (although accepting all the perks Trimp provided) and summoning the strength to stop her tears just long enough to lie about the POTUS from the church pulpit.
No one here is defending any member of the McCain family.  Pile onto the McCains all you want, I agree with you, and it's completely irrelevant to the issue at hand.  I'm not going to be distracted down meaningless rabbit trails away from Trump's blindingly obvious, thin-skinned megalomania.
I promise you, Trump's response was greeted with a thunderous standing ovation by millions.
Trump got the support of all those thundering millions in 2020.  You might have noticed, it wasn't enough.  Whether or not the Ds cheated Biden in, those thundering millions are not enough.  Trump needs a cheat-proof majority, that means more votes than he got last time, and he's not going to achieve it by demeaning Powell or McCain or members of their families and it doesn't matter what we think of Powell or McCain.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 10:40:53 pm by HoustonSam »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2021, 10:52:50 pm »

Meghan McCain Blames Hostile Whoopi & Joy for Her Exit from 'The View'
MRC, Oct 19, 2021
https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2021/10/19/meghan-mccain-blames-hostile-whoopi-joy-her-exit-view

Meghan McCain says her late dad's 2008 VP pick Sarah Palin was 'set up for failure' by his campaign team and she hopes ex-Alaska governor finds 'redemption'
Daily Mail/UK. Oct 20, 2021
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10110301/Meghan-McCain-says-Sarah-Palin-set-failure-fathers-team-hopes-redemption.html

Meghan McCain: 'SNL' parodies made me feel like 'laughing stock of the country'
The Hill, Oct 20, 2021
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/577571-meghan-mccain-snl-parodies-made-me-feel-like-laughing-stock-of-the-country

Meghan McCain: ‘I Regret’ My Criticisms of Hillary Clinton — She Has Faced ‘Egregious Sexism’
Breitbart, Oct 21, 2021
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/10/21/meghan-mccain-i-regret-my-criticisms-of-hillary-clinton-she-has-faced-egregious-sexism/

:bingo: :hattip: :bighug: :thumbsup:

Offline HoustonSam

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2021, 11:41:24 pm »
@HoustonSam

Ahhh,if only there were another Bush to run! </S>

@sneakypete

No one is supporting the Bush cabal.

But Trump already has all the votes of people who dislike McCain and Powell and the media; there aren't enough votes there to win.  He gains nothing by juicing up those same voters over and over; nothing except their rapturous applause at his rallies, that is.

If that applause is what he really wants then he's playing his cards just right.  If he wants to rescue the country from the slow-motion disaster the Ds have brought, he needs to start appealing to people who don't come to his rallies and who aren't impressed by long threads of photographs of them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2021, 12:02:28 am »

I'm not going to be distracted down meaningless rabbit trails away from Trump's blindingly obvious, thin-skinned megalomania

@HoustonSam

In other words,you are not going to let reason interfer with your hatred of Rude Orange Man.

Big of ya to admit it that YOU are so thin-skinned while accusing Trump of being afflicted with the same illness.

Online libertybele

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2021, 12:04:30 am »
@sneakypete

No one is supporting the Bush cabal.

But Trump already has all the votes of people who dislike McCain and Powell and the media; there aren't enough votes there to win.  He gains nothing by juicing up those same voters over and over; nothing except their rapturous applause at his rallies, that is.

If that applause is what he really wants then he's playing his cards just right.  If he wants to rescue the country from the slow-motion disaster the Ds have brought, he needs to start appealing to people who don't come to his rallies and who aren't impressed by long threads of photographs of them.

The GOP needs someone who can draw the Trumpers and the Never Trumpers -- I can't think of anyone in Congress right now that would appeal to both.  Certainly, the Romneys and Bushies type won't win over a DEM.

As for Trump's rallies @SamHouston I think you would be hard pressed to find any political candidate that has a natural ability to connect with a crowd the way Trump does.  There is no denying the massive size of crowds that he draws -- no other politician has done that.

I believe that the cheating was significant and that is why he lost and if safeguards aren't put into place, it'll happen again, regardless of who the GOP runs.

Trump is absolutely not without fault and I still take issue with some things that he did.

Biden will surely step down making Kamel president and if she appoints someone like Michelle Obama or Susan Rice I think the GOP is going to have a difficult time defeating them.

There's no certainty that Trump is even going to run; he may have his eyes on the presidency again, but IMO his age may become a factor.

Serious question here @SamHouston  who does the GOP truly have if not Trump that may have a chance at defeating a Harris/Obama or a Harris/Rice ticket?? 
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 12:06:09 am by libertybele »