Author Topic: Man Travels From Portland to Kill Matt Gaetz, DOJ Yawns  (Read 64 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Man Travels From Portland to Kill Matt Gaetz, DOJ Yawns
« on: October 23, 2021, 01:02:22 pm »
Man Travels From Portland to Kill Matt Gaetz, DOJ Yawns
By Kevin Downey Jr. Oct 21, 2021 1:25 PM ET

How many FBI agents does it take to arrest the man who threatened to kill Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz?

Zero, you silly goose, because Gaetz is a Republican. If Gaetz were a Democrat, the alleged hitman would likely have been arrested and detained without bail, like the 71-year-old Pennsylvania man who was stopped while driving to D.C. with plans to kill various Democrats in February 2021. He is looking at a maximum ten-year sentence.

Rep. Matt Gaetz stated on the House floor that someone had threatened to kill him and the Department of Justice (DOJ) won’t arrest the man, despite the Capitol Police recommending they do so.

“I thank the gentleman for yielding because I think someone may be trying to kill me. And if they are successful, I would like my constituents and my family to know who stopped their arrest,” Gaetz declared.

He went on to say he was sent a death threat by someone on Twitter calling themselves @CIABOBISATYOURDOOR.

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/kevindowneyjr/2021/10/21/man-travels-from-portland-to-kill-matt-gaetz-doj-yawns-n1525697
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34